a place 4 everything - No Longer in Business

Organizing Products & Services
Mississauga ON L5M6A9
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Mississauga  >  a place 4 everything - No Longer in Business

Review for a place 4 everything - No Longer in Business

Lorie in Toronto
Lorie in Toronto

kitchen / dining room organization & clean up

After the death of my father (my last parent) I ended up with a lot of boxes of memories and items that I did not know what to do with. After ignoring the increasing clutter for almost 2 years I finally got some help through Donna and a place for everything. Donna made an unsurmountable task manageable. I actually never thought I would work with an organizer… but now, I would totally do it again... Having things clean and organized seems to have lifted a 10 ton weight off my shoulders! I feel like I'm living like other people do now! Thank you Donna for not judging the mess I got myself into, for the amazing storage and display ideas and the numerous systems we implemented. Your enthusiasm and great sense of humour really got me through a tough time. I felt listened to and respected and even had some great laughs throughout the process. I would highly recommend Donna!