Ceramic Factory Outlet

Nancy from Newmarket
Nancy from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Purchased CeramicTiles for Washroom

After looking in a number of stores I was pleasantly surprised with the selection and service at this store. It was easy to find exactly what is my taste in home décor. Great selection & Service!!!!

We are pleased to hear from you on homestars and have to say it was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to serve you again any time,thank you and have a wonderful day!

Barbara from Beaverton
Barbara from Beaverton
1 review Beaverton, ON

purchased porcelain floor tile

I was very impressed with the service I received,it is obvious that the owners have been in the tile business for many years. Eugen& Irmengard Plank were very helpful in helping me find the right type of tile specific to my needs and preferences. They were able to answer my questions and gave me very helpful pointers as well.
The material arrived when they said it would. This project was a pleasure to do and I love my floor!!

Thank You for Taking the time to write a review for us and certainly we are very pleased to hear that You are a happy customer, Irmengard

Lisbeth Brunnmeier from Guelph
Lisbeth Brunnmeier from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Various projects

Great selection of high quality tiles, at a good price. Design consultation and project advise are excellent and a valuable asset for any DIY project.
Definitely our first stop when planning a new tiling project.

Dankeschoen Lisbeth!!!

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Newmarket?