Alkon Electric Inc

Alkon Electric Inc

Reviews for Alkon Electric Inc

Freda in Toronto
Freda in Toronto

Under the counter kitchen lights

Dimitri came to have a look and give me an estimate for replacing the lights under my kitchen cabinets. I thought it was going to be a relatively simple job - but I didn't realize the electrical complexity until he took the time to explain it. He gave me a suggestion that not only worked out perfectly, it also saved me a ton of money. His honesty has earned my respect and Alkon will be the electricians I call whenever I need electrical work done.

We are always happy to help out when we can,feel free
to call us anytime in the future for anything you need done.

dimitri

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Replace and upgrade electrical panel

We hired Alkon Electric to replace and upgrade our Electrical panel. Thet did a great job. They were on time, friendly and we were very happy with the end result, and would highly recommend them!
Jennifer

Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to complete all youre electrical needs.

Finding an Electrical Fault

Lost power to the upstairs on a Sunday night before a statutory holiday. The guys at Alkon were the only ones listed as 24/7 service who seemed to actually respond in a timely manner. Everywhere else it went straight to messages.

They came in the next morning, bright and early. They wore the appropriate amount of PPE and did a great job finding and fixing the issue. They also identified some problems with the shoddy worth the previous homeowners had gotten done and remedied those as well.

Thanks guys, it was great working with you.

E Jung
E Jung

Electrical Work

In Feb. I had a problem with my baseboard heaters, Alex and Dimitri came and corrected the problem. I then decided to change my fuse panel to a circuit breaker panel. I was told up front about the service charge, the price of the job, the protocol for dealing with city, etc. I had to wait for the work to start but during the wait, another problem arose. Alex came to fix the problem w/o charge. This was unexpected but much appreciated. On the day of the job, both men arrived as promised and worked all day to complete the job. Other problems arose that required more material and time but Alex and Dimitri did not charge me extra. Again this was much appreciated. After the job, I decided I would upgrade my baseboard heaters and thermostats. Alex came and did another great job. Now I will use Alkon for the electrical work in my kitchen renovations. I can trust them to correct the unprofessional work that was done by the previous owner so that my home will be safer.

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Two GFI outlets

Small job to replace two outside GFI units. Alex responded very quickly and he and Demitri showed up on the day promised. Job was completed efficiently! Would happily hire them for other electrical work anytime!

Thank you for the kind review, our goal is always to keep our clientele satisfied.

fixture and breaker replacement

I had Alex come to do a small electrical repair in my apartment.
not only was it a quick response to get a quote, but also very impressive and professional service all round.
Alex even went out of his way to go out and get a new light fixture after realizing my existing was fried.
I would definitely use these guys again and would recommend to anyone.

hello thank you for the great review,
it was our pleasure to correct all you're electrical issues. and we see very happy that you are very satisfied with our services.

Jeff in Scarborough
Jeff in Scarborough

Electrical to home addition

Dimitri and alex from Alkon electric completed the work on our home on time and more importantly on Budget!! 2 very hard working and honest electricians, would definitely recommend there company to anyone, Thanks guys for making our reno so stress free!!!cheers

Thank you for that great review, we were glad that we could help you out. it was great working for you guys.

Installation of a Tesla Wall Mounted Charging Unit & up-dated breakers

We were very happy that Alex and his company were recommended by our friend/neighbour. He responded right away as we needed a quick install of a Tesla Wall Mount charging unit. Alex responded right away and did a review of the project and we were set! He's an excellent communicator - very important for me! Always available and answers calls/texts quickly. As soon as the unit was delivered, he was able to come hours later to install ... even though he had a very busy schedule. I would most definitely endorse Alex/Alkon Electric for any future/emergency electrical needs.

Thank you for that great review, we were happy that we could help you out. Happy Holidays.

Kyryl
Kyryl

Running new wire to a broken light fixture

They cut drywall and ceiling to run new wire to a broken fixture. Put back drywall in one piece. Quick and efficient.

Thank you for that awesome review, it was a pleasure doing work for you.

J. Wilson, Don Mills
J. Wilson, Don Mills

Efficient, tidy, friendly, excellent customer service

I would highly recommend Alex and Dimitri for residential electrical work. I had a number of job completed around the house, from a new bathroom fan, a ceiling light installation, a new outdoor GFI outlet and some new light switches. I didn't have a bathroom fan, but they went out to pick up a very good unit, came back and installed it the same day!
I am very happy with the results.
I also received a reasonable quote for a new electrical panel in the basement.
some photos below...

Thank you for that fantastic review, we enjoyed doing work with such a pleasant customer like you.

More about Alkon Electric Inc

Alkon Electic is an Electrical Contractor Company that is fully insured, licensed, bonded, recognized by ESA and WSIB. With 15 years of experience, we strive for complete customer satisfaction. We are family owned and operated servicing Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Thornhill, Scarborough, Markham and all surrounding areas within the GTA. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?