Order In The House

Reviews for Order In The House

Knowles in Thornhill
Knowles in Thornhill

Home staging

Rachael and her team did an excellent of job of staging our house according to our requirements and requests. They are very professional and we were delighted with the work they did.

We found them to be very responsive to our changing needs and they accommodated our requests quickly.

I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It was our pleasure to work with you and we were happy to accommodate your requirements. Glad the house sold quickly too!

Decluttering and Staging

Rachael and her team were fantastic. They were professional, friendly, companionate, always on time and left the house clean. They took away all the recyclable materials. Special shout-out to Jeff, Pauline, Marisol and Heidi. I highly recommend this company for your organizing and decluttering needs.

Thanks for taking the time to post this review.
On behalf of the team and I, it was a pleasure working with you as well and we appreciate your business.

Dee  from Toronto
Dee from Toronto

Declutter and Organize

Rachael and her team did a fantastic job at my place helping me to declutter and reorganize my apartment. They were patient, non-judgmental and efficient with all of their work. It is weeks later, and my place remains organized because of all of the systems in place. I will definitely be having them back in a few months just to ensure that I can maintain this level of organization as I accumulate more stuff. Thank you so much Rachael!

Thanks for the review Dee! We're so glad to hear that the systems are working to help you maintain order in your home ?

Packing and Unpacking and Co-ordinating Movers

I was in a jam and needed assistance in packing up my one bedroom condo and in setting up in my new place. Rachel and her team were very professional and addressed all my needs from carefully packing my personal belongings to co-ordinating with professional and courteous movers, providing her guidance to furniture placement to maximize the space in my new place, to arranging her team to assist with my unpacking. Everyone went above and beyond to ensure a stress free move. I will be reaching out to Rachel if and when another move is in my future.

Thanks for taking the time to post this review! We're so grateful that you're pleased with our services, you were a pleasure to work with, and we wish you all the best in your new home.

samiam
samiam

Garage organization

If you need help organizing your home, Rachael at Order in the House is the only person you should call. She and her team are amazing at what they do. When I couldn't find a kitchen pantry tall enough to hold my broom, she suggested getting a wardrobe instead. This out of the box thinking was the reason I hired her for a garage consultation. I thought I'd have to spend thousands of dollars on shelving but Order in the House helped me clean up my garage with bins and hooks that do the job and look great. Totally recommended.

We appreciate your feedback and review! As you mentioned, organizing solutions don't always need to break the bank. Often a few bins & shelves go a long way ; ) I'm glad you found our advice valuable and that we were able to help solve your challenges.

Decluttering

Order In The House
647-449-1248
Vaughan
L4J 3M8

Rachel and her team did an amazing job of decluttering our home and getting it ready to put on the market. They were knowledgable, efficient and very pleasant. They made a very stressful time much less daunting!
I will definitely use Rachel's services again in the future and highly recommend 'Order in the House'!

We appreciate your review and your business. We're so glad we could help reduce your stress in preparing your home for sale.
Thank you!

Black Solitaire Properties in Stouffville
Black Solitaire Properties in Stouffville

Home Staging

Rachel and her team staged my property to my requirements, and made the property look from nice to great! I was working within a very tight timeframe and Rachel was able to move extremely quickly from the consultation to the completion stage with the utmost professionalism.

I will definitely use Order in the House again for my next staging project.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the next project together.

Patricia from Vaughan
Patricia from Vaughan

Declutter and Organize

Rachael and her team decluttered and reorganized my home in 2 days . I had let things pile up for so long that I was not able to get it under control on my own. What seemed so daunting and overwhelming was made effortless thanks to Rachael. Now, everything has a place, and it's so much easier to keep things neat and tidy. I have clarity now and can easily identify my next steps for keeping my home organized and continuing to decorate it. Thank you Order in the House!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Patricia! I'm so glad you're finding it easier to keep your home tidy and have more clarity for further decorating. Sounds like we accomplished your goals ; ) It was a pleasure working with you!

Carol from Whitby
Carol from Whitby

Home staging

Rachael did amazing job helping us stage my dads house, she made suggestions and gave us detailed instructions on what to do in order to get the best price for our house when we put it on the market. The house sold for $40k over asking and sold within a week.

$40K over asking, that's GREAT news Carol! It's amazing how a little decluttering, adjusting furniture layout and accessorizing can go such a long way in showcasing a home for sale. Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to post this review!

Kirsty from Toronto
Kirsty from Toronto

Decluttering apartment

I contacted Order in the House as I was getting increasingly stressed with the amount of clutter in my place, and the things that needed to get done that I never seemed to find the time for. Rachael, Pamela and Susan were all fantastic and it was a pleasure to work with them. I am in love with my apartment again and actually feel so much more relaxed when I'm there. Definitely worth it and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you as well Kirsty! Our homes should be our solace, so I'm very happy to hear you feel more relaxed and have fallen in love with your apartment again. It's amazing how a few hours of decluttering and re-organizing can make such an impact on our lives. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review!

More about Order In The House

Professional home stagers & organizers in the GTA helping homeowners maintain an organized living space, stage a home for quick & top dollar sale, and have a seamless move. Contact us directly for a quote: info@orderinthehouse. ca / 647. 449. 1248
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Vaughan?