Seal of Approval Property Services

General Contractors
Toronto Scarborough ON M1G2A9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Scarborough  >  Seal of Approval Property Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Seal of Approval Property Services

Michelle in Scarborough

Within a couple of days of contacting Seal of Approval, Mike came to our place, provided a quote and completed the work. He was very conscientious about removing the weeds at the sides of our driveway and cleaning up fallen leaves before beginning. He avoided getting the sealer on our border curb and sidewalk.
We're happy with the results. Quick and painless!

Job Price

Thank you for the review Michelle! I am happy that you are pleased with the the results.

Hao in Thornhill

Professional service. Mike and his team did a great job and at a great price. I didn't even have to be at home and he trusted me to pay him after the fact. They made sure to clean my driveway (cleaned debris off and pulled off weeds) and spraying didn't go on the sidewalk or onto any of the patio stones. Also put up caution tape afterwards to prevent cars from driving on. Excellent job and highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for being a courteous, and respectful customer. This was the second time you trusted Seal of Approval to seal your driveway and we thank you for your business. Until next time.

Have a great summer Hao!

Sean in Toronto

Mike and Sam did well to explain to me exactly what they will do and how they will do it, and answered all my questions. The final product looked fantastic with no sealing product getting onto the driveway pavers or sidewalk; really straight lines. My neighbors were so impressed another 4 people in my area hired them to do theirs. They're to be highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words Sean! Much appreciated. See in a few years for a re seal

Lesley

Michael has repaired and sealed our driveway for the past 3-4 years. His work is excellent, he takes time and care to prepare the driveway and layers on a very thick coat of sealant. The driveway looks almost brand new once completed. I would highly recommend Mike's company to friends and family. Thank you Mike!
Lesley