Seal of Approval Property Services

General Contractors
Toronto Scarborough ON M1G2A9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Scarborough  >  Seal of Approval Property Services

Reviews for Seal of Approval Property Services

Michelle in Scarborough

Within a couple of days of contacting Seal of Approval, Mike came to our place, provided a quote and completed the work. He was very conscientious about removing the weeds at the sides of our driveway and cleaning up fallen leaves before beginning. He avoided getting the sealer on our border curb and sidewalk.
We're happy with the results. Quick and painless!

Thank you for the review Michelle! I am happy that you are pleased with the the results.

Hao in Thornhill

Professional service. Mike and his team did a great job and at a great price. I didn't even have to be at home and he trusted me to pay him after the fact. They made sure to clean my driveway (cleaned debris off and pulled off weeds) and spraying didn't go on the sidewalk or onto any of the patio stones. Also put up caution tape afterwards to prevent cars from driving on. Excellent job and highly recommended.

Thank you for being a courteous, and respectful customer. This was the second time you trusted Seal of Approval to seal your driveway and we thank you for your business. Until next time.

Have a great summer Hao!

Sean in Toronto

Mike and Sam did well to explain to me exactly what they will do and how they will do it, and answered all my questions. The final product looked fantastic with no sealing product getting onto the driveway pavers or sidewalk; really straight lines. My neighbors were so impressed another 4 people in my area hired them to do theirs. They're to be highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your kind words Sean! Much appreciated. See in a few years for a re seal

Lesley

Michael has repaired and sealed our driveway for the past 3-4 years. His work is excellent, he takes time and care to prepare the driveway and layers on a very thick coat of sealant. The driveway looks almost brand new once completed. I would highly recommend Mike's company to friends and family. Thank you Mike!
Lesley

Karim Saleh from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Mike from Seal of Approval completed a phenomenal sealing job on our two car driveway in Scarborough! His service was courteous, professional and his pricing was very reasonable for the high quality of workmanship completed. After receiving a number of quotes, we decided to go with Mike because of the oil-based, commercial grade sealant he uses on all driveways. His product made the difference from the final look of our driveway. We will be using Mike again in the future.

Manuela Downey from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I just wanted to thank Mike for doing such a great job in sealing my driveway. I thought he was very courteous, knowledgable and service oriented. He was prompt in returning any messages either via voicemail or email. I appreciate when service providers show up on time - and Mike even called me to tell me he would be just a few minutes late ... I would highly recommend his service to any of my friends!

Steve from Toronto

My driveway looks new again! Mike took special care when sealing the interlock that was bordering my driveway. The price was fair and his services were prompt and professional. I have recommended Mike and Seal of Approval to all my friends and neighbours.

Ali in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Mike did a good job. He came when he promised and completed it in half a day. When I was seeking quotes he advised me what to look for - some sealers use an inferior product. He missed to fill a 1" x 2' gap between driveway and building which he ahs promised will come and fill. His price was reasonable - not the lowest but neither very high.

SEAL TECH INC
3 reviews ,

I have been using Mikes asphalt sealing service for over two years now when ever I need asphalt sealing done he is always on time and delivers on his word. the last driveway I had him do was mine and its quite large it looks great and the price was fair. I will continue using his service in the future thanks Mike.

Ryan Seal Tech Inc.

More about Seal of Approval Property Services

The most reliable and professional driveway sealing and maintenance company available. Please contact us in regards to any asphalt, concrete or interlock maintenance repairs. NEW! We now have added lawn aeration to our services. Please check out our website to see how the benefits of lawn aeration can help the ...