Designer Closet Guys

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

Amazing Custom Closets!!!

Chris & Brett were a pleasure to work with! Our closets are more amazing than we could have imagined. The brothers were wonderful to work with from design to install. The quality & construction are top quality. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get a dream closet system.

Shawn from Vancouver
Shawn from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

dumpy closets transformed

I recently bought a condo that was in need of a little love - especially the closets. The developer had designed a great walk-through closet in the master bedroom but spoiled it by putting terrible, cheap wire shelves in - hard to describe - have never seen anything quite like them. The condo also doesn't have a flex space so I also needed the front closet to be turned into a utility closet. Brett and his assistant measured everything up and within 3 days got back to me with a detailed design and very reasonable quote.

When I asked for a couple minor tweaks to the design, Brett cheerfully obliged. When install day arrived, they were right on time, carefully stacked everything in my tiny kitchen and got to work - so quietly you could hardly imagine any work was happening. When they were done - hours sooner than I'd imagined - my closets were perfect! I keep joking that I'd like to move into my closets they're so beautiful.

So to recap: great design, great price, great product, lovely guys, efficient, punctual, respectful of my property and tidied everything up (even vacuumed their dust - which I've never had a contractor do before). Recommend 100%

Michelle in Vancouver
Michelle in Vancouver

Walk in Closet

I was really frustrated with the lack of closet and storage space when I moved to my new apartment. Brett transformed my flex space into a dream walk in closet, better than I could have ever imagined! It's perfect!!! Looks absolutley amazing. Beautiful, great quality, affordable and he was really able to maximize the small space with his awesome design. I'm thrilled with the results and would not hesitate to call them again or recommend them to anyone. I did my research and for the quality and professional service they offer, it was definitely worth it. Thank you so much Brett!!! So happy with my new closet!

Closet Organizer

The Designer Closet guys designed and installed a new closet organizer in my master bedroom. They were friendly and very helpful in determining what we needed. They were very easy to communicate with and responded to emails very promptly. Would highly recommend!

Danielle Lovell from Vancouver
Danielle Lovell from Vancouver

Custom closet installation

My closet has been a frustration since I moved into my current apartment. Now, it's a source of joy and delight. All my clothes can fit, and I don't now toss clean clothes on the floor after taking them out of the laundry, in the hopes that they will magically make it into nonexistent space in the closet some day.

Thank you for the review Danielle! Its always a pleasure to go into a space and apply a little closet know-how to improve the functionality and really maximize storage. It's even more wonderful to hear how delighted our clients are!! Thanks again and all the best! Brett - Designer Closet Guys

Scott Graham from Edmonton
Scott Graham from Edmonton

Closet Renovation

We are delighted with our new closet. Chris and Brett were terrific -- they had great ideas and listened well to our feedback. The project was completed quickly and with quality workmanship -- and no cost surprises. They were punctual, polite, and professional. And as a bonus, there was zero disruption to the rest of our home -- it was all incredibly neat and tidy! We would certainly recommend them to our friends.

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and It's great to hear that you are happy with the results! Feel free to get in touch if you ever need any other work done in your beautiful home :)

Thank you for your business! Brett, Designer Closet Guys

Farnaz from Vancouver
Farnaz from Vancouver

Clost renovation

Over the years my closets got more and more cluttered, with lots of wasted space behind the bulk head - Brett came over and reviewed my needs, and suggested various designs - my closets are now organized, and my cloths, shoes, boots, purses, hats, scarves, sports gear are all very happy co-existing in an organized environment. The process was simple - Brett and his colleague took all of 2.5 hours to put in place my custom made solution, with zero interruption to anything else in the apartment. They were kind enough to accommodate my schedule, and even waited for me to come back home to see the result.

Aw Farnaz, thank you so much for this glowing review!! We love that you are happy! It's what we strive for :) Thanks again for your business! Brett, Designer Closet Guys

Trevor K from North Vancouver
Trevor K from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Custom Closets

Having moved into a new condo that had very basic closets, (so much for "high end!") we decided we wanted to go for the designer closet type thing.
We contacted another company but were only given basic options. Contacted Designer Closet Guys and could not be happier.
As a comparison we could have gone to a certain Swedish Megastore, bought their "custom unit". (in white), carted it home ourselves, unpacked numerous boxes, and then tried to make it fit into our space.
Instead, Brett came over, spent time with us going over what we wanted, measured, designed, and gave us a beautifully rendered diagram on his tablet so we could see what we were getting. (Even made an late adjustment when we discovered our cross country skis would not fit in the downstairs storage.)
On installation day, Brett came by, hauled everything up himself, installed, even kept smiling, and we now have a beautiful closets that matches our other cabinets, and has given us a massive amount of extra storage.
And all for less than we would have paid at the Swedish Super Store.
In my opinion there is no option, if you want professional service, great design and efficient installation, all at a fair price, its the Designer Closet Guys all the way !

Hi Trevor, Thanks for your review and for pointing out the comparison! We try very hard to meet the needs of each individual customer. We are glad you gave designer Closet Guys a try!

DH from Vancouver
DH from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

custom built-ins

As our condo renovation was coming to a close, we needed to sort out what to do for built-ins. Not knowing enough about lead times, we contacted several companies quite late in the process and realized that it would take longer than we had wanted. We called Chris and explained that with mounting storage costs and pet care costs, we were looking for design and installation as soon as possible.

He kindly made time in his designer's schedule and we arranged a meeting with Brett. He listened to our ideas, gave us really helpful feedback, showed us samples, and took all the measurements that he needed to go back to the office and design our custom built-ins in the living room, bedroom wall, bedroom closet, and laundry room. Upon receiving the initial quote, we looked it over, discussed a few more ideas, and worked with Brett to tweak the design.

In the meantime, we had also contacted a larger company for a quote. The pricing the Designer Closet Guys gave us was really very competitive and since we really liked Brett and his ideas for optimizing our space while making it look contemporary, we decided to go with them. And we just love the results! Every time friends come by, they comment on how efficient and beautiful the built-ins are. Thank you, Chris and Brett for your excellent customer service and quality product.

Thank you DH for such a wonderful review! Brett enjoyed working with you and appreciated your trust in him to create the solutions that would best suit your needs. The end results look amazing because of the attention Brett paid to the little things! Thanks Much, Designer Closet Guys

Andrew from New Westminster
Andrew from New Westminster

Master Walk-in closet

they came and gave us a custom design for our walk-in closet that maximized our space. The installation was professional and quick and the closet looks beautiful and very well organized. Thanks!

Thank you Andrew, your business is greatly appreciated! Brett, Designer Closet Guys

More about Designer Closet Guys

Most people are overwhelmed by their closets, which tend to be overstuffed and completely unorganized. With the help of Designer Closet Guys, these dreaded spaces can be converted into refreshing places. The Guys will treat you to an enjoyable consultation, design the space to meet your needs and tastes, and ...