Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Transformed Flooring Inc. - No Longer In Business

Shawna
Shawna
1 review Aurora, ON

New laminate floors, hardwood stairs, new spindles.

I had new laminate floors done through my entire home. I also had new hardwood stairs, risers and I replaced my railing spindles. I was extremely happy with the end results. Fast, affordable and professional. I would highly recommend Transformed Flooring Inc.

Hi Shawna. Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to give your floors and stairs a make over. Thank you for your business.

Laura Coloma in Toronto
Laura Coloma in Toronto

Hardwood floor installation

We have worked with Ted twice and would definitely work with him again. He is reliable, highly qualified and dedicated to customer service. He went the extra mile to help us with a "long distance project." We highly recommend Transformed Flooring!

Laura, thank you so much!! I was concerned with meeting your expectations considering that you were out of town for this entire project. Thank you once again for your faith in our work and your business.

Dianna Bernardo from Brampton
Dianna Bernardo from Brampton

Family Room

416-524-3605
Richmond Hill
L4C 2W1

All I can say is fantastic!! They went the extra distance - cleaning up and even inserting or vent covers. The floors look amazing and I would definitely recommend Transformed Flooring to anyone

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure!

Em from Toronto
Em from Toronto

Install hardwood flooring

We were very lucky to find Ted and his team through Lumber Liquidators - they did an amazing job. We put hardwood flooring throughout our entire home the team worked quickly, efficiently, the price point was great, the work was of quality - the end result looks absolutely gorgeous. They truly did transform our flooring! Ted provided excellent suggestions and stayed in close contact with us throughout the process to ensure that we were satisfied with the result. Highly, highly recommended!

Thank you so much Em! It was a pleasure helping you make your vision become a reality.

wiz & sandy from Mississauga
wiz & sandy from Mississauga

New Hardwood Flooring...

After 15 years of living in this home.., we decided to upgrade the flooring in the Family and dinning rooms...
We hire Transformed Flooring who did some fantastic work and the guys were very professional....

Wiz, thank you for your kind words and business.

NSondi from Toronto
NSondi from Toronto

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Ted and his team were contracted through the Home Service guys at Lumber Liquidators(for ~1100 sq ft). I got excellent advice and suggestions from Ted. They were very professional, courteous and I've had an overall positive experience. Thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful review. Ted

John McTtaggart in North york
John McTtaggart in North york
11 reviews North York, ON

INSTALL LAMINATE FLOOR

I had done a small area myself and decided the next time I would hire installers.

Lumber :Liquidators use Ted and his crews to install so we called and Ted came out and estimated the cost and provided a complete material list.

The crew arrived a little early followed by Ted. They got started about 9:30 a.m. and were gone by 11:45.

It looks GREAT!

Good crew. Ted is personable and polite. The work they do is first rate!

Thanks, guys. It was a pleasure!

Thank you John. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ann Shenton from Etobicoke
Ann Shenton from Etobicoke

Beautiful hardwood floors and stairs.

416-524-3605
Richmond Hill
L4C 2W1

Ted and his team did such an amazing job of laying hardwood floor in our living room and dining room, that we had them come back and install treads and risers on our old staircase. They are so easy to work with, friendly, accommodating and competitively priced. We now have beautiful hardwood throughout our house. I would highly recommend this company for any floor or stair installation.

Thank you Ann. It was great working with you too! Ted

Rod Conte from Toronto
Rod Conte from Toronto

Hardwood Floor Installation

This was our first time installing a new floor or using a contractor for that matter. Ted and his team did an awesome job. They started and finished the job on time and as promised. We had planned to help moving furniture but we weren't needed. His installation team did it all and they did it quickly and efficiently. They did an awesome job. We highly recommend this company to anyone installing a new floor. My only complaint is that Ted and his team don't do any other type of contract work. :)

Thank you for the fabulous review Rod.

More about Transformed Flooring Inc. - No Longer In Business

At Transformed Flooring Inc. , we are here to serve your flooring needs. Our dedicated staff will guide you through the installation process to make your experience effortless and enjoyable. Transformed Flooring Inc. is specialized in the installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered hardwood floors. From carpet removal, new sub ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in New Market?