JvonConstruction

Chrissy in Toronto
Chrissy in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Concrete Patio

We had an interlock patio made from concrete slabs, some were broken and was an eye sore to look at when my family, and I would go out back, and make BBQ we would always mention how much of an eye sore it was. I was interested in getting an actual concrete patio that would be enjoyable to look at when out back having BBQ or just relaxing. A family friend that had JvonConstruction at her house a couple year ago had said she called them for a stamped concrete patio and she said that it never cracked, shifted, or doesn’t have pool spots in it I was impressed when I heard that from her. I called Jvon to see if I can get someone to come to my house to give me an estimate. When I was on the phone with Riki she was very pilot, and she was very clam with me she didn’t rush on the phone or make me feel like I was bothering her by calling. JvonConstruction arrived the next day to see my eye sore of a patio. Giovanni provided me with an estimate later that day on the phone I had said I’ll let you know in a few days. Long story short I said yes im interested to have you do my patio he said sure within the next week or so his team arrived they demoed and removed my eye sore patio, and created me a beautiful “Float Finish” patio. When Jvon was here they would put plywood down on the grass when they brought their machine in the back yard, at the end of the day I would watch them put everything back as it was the street they would sweep where their equipment was even though there was no mess, I’m just happy with everything. Im writing this review 8 month later to share that the patio has never moved, cracked, shifted nothing just like my friend had said. Would I recommend JvonConstruction YES of course I would ive already told all of my friends.

Thank you Chrissy!, it was a true pleasure to have completed that project for you. Sincerely JvonConstruction Team.

More about JvonConstruction

JvonConstruction’s goals for a project are as follows. • Complete the project on time while staying within the project’s budget. • Complete in accordance with the contract documents. • Complete to an acceptable standard of quality. • Complete customer satisfaction: with the potential for subsequent work. To achieve our goals ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Etobicoke?