Spy Vision Surveillance & Security Systems Inc

Alarm Systems
41 Winges Rd Vaughan ON L4L6E2
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Vaughan  >  Spy Vision Surveillance & Security Systems Inc

Reviews for Spy Vision Surveillance & Security Systems Inc

Joe  from Mississauga

Spy Vision Team assessed our concerns and provided exactly what we needed. There expertise, discretion and keeping us informed through the installation gave us the confidence and ensured that Spy Vision Security was the correct choice.

Mikestr
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

System was installed, problems from day one. The company owner is a complete farce and shady at best. TRIED to fix the problem and pretended to give a crap but in actually he was just using excuses not to come out. It appears that they are not experienced and kept saying "you are the only job with these problems" Sure we are. One of the cameras still shows an alarm condition. Stay away.

Review has 2 previous versions
Frank from Burlington

Ernesto and his team came out to Burlington to install my home surveillance camera system, I would use and recommend Spy Vision in a heartbeat to anyone, the wiring was so nice and neat tucked away clean and cameras mounted securely and angled to the perfect viewing. Thank You Spy Vision for making our family feel more safe, once again, I will use Spy Vision again.

andrew from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Ernesto is a very professional person, good knowledge about store security. Strongly recommend to anyone want setup new security system instore. With Ernesto you have no worry with your store secure.

S.Naroo from Toronto

Ernesto is very helpful and knowledgeable. He and his team were able to fix and update my alarm system. The contacts had been removed by inputting new windows he fixed those issues. New keypads, updated modules. Installed security camera's and works well. I would trust Ernesto and his team for future works and will recommend them.

Victoria Parks from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Ernest and his staff are professional, courteous, and reliable! Their knowledge and expertise made the task effortless and simple. The equipment was high quality and installation was clean, quick, neat, and minimally invasive! I will definitely use Spy Vision again and would recommend them to anyone needing security!

Vince from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Very good installation and quality. Now I can have a better security and I can see my 2 stores anytime form my smart phone and camera. Camera has no problem almost 2 years. When I change my Rogers modem, I need to update the IP address. He comes very fast and even able to update on the phone for me. Highly recommend. Feel free to contact me for more info.

Ryan  from Markham

Spy vision installed all of our cameras in our office and did a wonderful job. Started when they said they would and finished on time. No complaints what so ever. Ernesto was professional and his staff was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend Spy vision.

More about Spy Vision Surveillance & Security Systems Inc

SPY VISION SURVEILLANCE & SECURITY SYSTEMS INC. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) & Video Surveillance Whether it is a house, office, commercial business, parking garage or warehouse video surveillance cameras are a good investment. Have an eye in the sky 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Be sure ...