Flying Colours Painting

Brigid H.
Brigid H.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wrought Iron painting

Paul and his team at Flying Colours helped my neighbours and I out of a difficult situation. We had hired someone to paint our front porch railings, including newly welded pieces. However that person never showed up. With cold weather fast approaching, we turned to Paul to do the job. He and his team responded quickly coming out to provide an estimate the next day and starting work the day after. After about two days of work, the job was completed to a level that was beyond our expectations. The job site was kept clean and communications with Paul were regular and clear. We would readily recommend Flying Colours.

lschlarb
lschlarb

Bathrooms painting

Paul,
The painter did excellent work.Very friendly, people person, hard fast
worker. Will call again for next project.
A very satisfactory customer L.S.

James Gallivan
James Gallivan
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wrought iron railings prep and paint

After repeated no-shows by another contractor, we cancelled the contract, requested return of pre-payments and went with Flying Colours. It was not a mistake. Prompt, courteous and seasoned, we thankfully had a chance to compare this stellar performer against the repeated no-show. Night and day.

Unfortunately the bar is not set very high in our trade, we love it when we can gain back the trust of clients with simple things like answering our phone, showing up on time and performing the contract the proper way every time. Solid integrity is a culture that we have adopted and we strive for it all day long and every day. That is absolutely how we roll!

shelleyvane
shelleyvane

Interior painting of house

This was a pleasure from estimate to job completion
The work was good and they arrived when booked and left a clean well painted house timeousky
Would recommend them to anyone who enjoys stress free professional work

Shelley had some issues with other trades in the past and I could tell she was nervous to move forward. It is unfortunate in this day and age that the bar for customer satisfaction and overall professionalism is so low. I hope I restored your faith in the painting trade Shelley... that's my job is to restore faith, at least in my trade, to all people...its a mission in my business.

donyamichelle
donyamichelle

Damaged wall

We had a large 16 piece mural up in our stair wall. It looked gorgeous but had been put up with gorilla tape. The wall was badly damaged in 60 small zones... Paul responded immediately and was able to get the wall patched and painted before house closing two days later! Greatly appreciated.

Thank you Donya for the kind words. We were able to repair the large deficiencies in the wall and hand the house over to the new owner under the tight deadline. I am glad I could help you.

zeynepgunesberk
zeynepgunesberk

Outdoor painting

Paul’s positive energy, friendly demeanor and artistic ideas sealed the deal for me. Paul’s reasonable price and professionalism were much appreciated.

It was really nice to deal with Zeynep! With both our heads together , we were able to put together a colour scheme which looks spectacular... I am grateful I could be part of the solution and produce this wonderful result

brigidmck
brigidmck
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Our house was entirely painted by Flying Colour’s.

Flying Colours was wonderful to deal with. Paul was extremely quick at replying to our request. He quoted us an amount that he delivered on and in the time amount allocated. Everyone was polite and competent. Thank you to Kosh who finalized the last touches. It looks beautiful!

It was a pleasure doing your challenging project. Older homes with the large casings and baseboards really look sharp when repainted with 2 coats. The " old school " doors and lathe and plaster walls really come to life with the colours your picked. Enjoy the new look of your home , it was a privilege to be able to help you with this job!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Indoor Painting

Very well executed. The painters are able to begin quickly and finished quickly too lol

Our teams are very organized and are seasoned pro's , thank you for the kind words.

ssilver
ssilver
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painted empty apt and fixed up the floating floor gaps and caulked plus plus

Fast, professional and accurate! He provided a quote and told me exactly what he could do to make the place look good.

Thank you for the kind words Simi. We try to go above and beyond our contracts to satisfy our clients. Its the recipe for repeat customers and is the right thing to do.

kallieadams
kallieadams

Total house paint job

I was looking to sell my house and wanted to give the walls a fresh coat of paint, Paul and his team came in and had the whole house painted in 2 days. Paul was great to work with, good at answering questions and emails. I would consider using them again in my new home.

We love real estate painting , either moving in or getting houses ready for sale with fresh paint....

More about Flying Colours Painting

Flying Colours Precision Painting is a local Ottawa company that specializes in Interior and Exterior Painting , Restaurant Painting , Showroom Painting , Wallpapering and Photo Walls and Commercial Painting. We paint Decks , Fences and any exterior product such as benches , flowerboxes and even your mailbox.

We work hand in hand with colour co-ordinators and interior decorators that can help you with choosing the colours that match both your furnishings and your style.

We appreciate that a painting project is a major interuption to your life so we have developed the Customer Involvement Program to make the job run smoothly both for you and for us.
Communication is key with all of our clients so you will always be informed as to the progress of the job and deadlines on a daily basis.

We are prompt and extremely curtious and you will find dealing with us a pleasure and a decision you will not regret. We offer free estimates and seniors discounts.