Hilltop Tree Care

HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Georgetown  >  Hilltop Tree Care

Reviews for Hilltop Tree Care

Martin in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We have a tall hedge on the side of our house that needed trimming. We called hilltop and received a call back within a few hours... other contractors did not return our calls or show up. Hilltop arrived onsite within 3 days with a professional crew wearing proper safety equipment. They where very polite, clean and hard working. The crew did a great job cleaning up afterwards as well. I would highly recommend Hilltop Tree Care!!

Thank you for this great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write it and we are glad you're happy with your tree work!

vladimir in Mississauga

The trail of damages done to my property were double what I had actually payed for the stump removal itself (in advance to the work, as requested by the owner).
When contacted to ask about it Jason declined any responsibility altogether, although he had inspected the site prior to executing the work and guaranteed it would be done to the highest standard of quality.
The company claims they have tried to provide remediation measures to the damages incurred which is not true.

Hi Vladimir,
We strive to make our customers happy, but we attempted to work with you and we found your complaints and your communication with us to be unreasonable. We are sorry that you are not satisfied as we pride ourselves in our many happy customers.

Alex J in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

This fall, I needed 7 mature trees (including 3 Ash) removed from my property. They averaged 30' in height and the task of contracting this out was a little daunting.

Hilltop was informative and professional when quoting - offering points on how to restore my landscape. They were competitive too.

The crew worked over 2 days to complete - much quicker than anticipated.

They took great care of the area they were working in, cleaned up daily leaving the property in great shape, and after stump grinding - they restored the shape of the beds that trees came down from.

Very happy that I went with Hilltop - and you will be too. They are a full service provider and put me in a much better position when I go to re-landscape the areas in the Spring.

Thank you for this review Alex, we appreciate it!

Moved in recently to my new home and noticed that the tree in my backyard had extensive fungus growth. Called around to a few arborist to see what could be done. Jason got back to me right away and came out to give me a reasonable estimate. He took his time and explained the whole process and also answered all my questions. He was able to book me in for the next day once I decided what I wanted to do. His team came in the next morning and did a fantastic job. They were all very professional and open to answering my questions. They also cleaned up and put down grass seeds and watered the area. They were mindful of my deck and other landscaping. Jason and his team know what they are doing. They don't rush and each person has his unique job to do. It's not one person trying to do everything to save on costs. It was by far the best experience I have had since moving in. There were no hidden charges or last minute issues. About 5 guys came and each person did what they were supposed to and finished the job in a timely manner. They work like a well oiled machine. I will be using them in the future and recommending them to all my friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to write this, we appreciate it very much!

Fred from Brampton

I want to express a huge thanks to Jay and his team at Hilltop Tree Care. I had to get my poor Ash tree removed because it was being killed by the Emerald Ash Borer. Hilltop Tree Care came and removed the tree very professionally and made sure that the area was cleaned up after the removal. Even my neighbor was impressed at how quickly they removed the tree and also how clean it was after the removal. Their pricing is very reasonable and I encourage anyone that requires tree services to have it performed by Hilltop Tree Care. Based on my experience, I am sure that you will not be disappointed! Many thanks again for the great service, and most important removing my dying tree respectfully!

Thank you for this wonderful review, it is much appreciated!

KBarr from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Excellent customer service and great pricing to remove a 40 ft pine tree in our backyard that was too close to the house. Quick, friendly and professional. Would highly recommend Hilltop Tree Care for your tree needs!

Hala from Mississauga

They cut 2 trees and trimmed 1. Great work, cleaned up after they are done, came on time, and finished job on time. Beautiful work. Price very cheap for great quality. Guys are nice.

Thank you, we appreciate your positive review!

S. S. from Brampton

We had two laarge trees that required to be removed due to damage from the November 2013 Ice Storm. Jay provided an excellent rate compared to the quotes that we had been given by two other tree removal companies. We are so pleased that we selected Hilltop Tree Care, not just due to the reasonable rate but Jay and his team provided excellent customer service. They are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Great service, great price, and great guys!

Thank you for submitting this great review, we appreciate it!

More about Hilltop Tree Care

Hilltop Tree Care is an arboriculture business providing residential and commercial tree care services. We are fully insured and have been in operation for over 10 years. Contact us for free estimates; Tree Pruning, Tree Removals, Storm Damage, Small Shrub and Hedge Trimming, and Stump Grinding. Check us out at ...