Parallel Design Build

Reviews for Parallel Design Build

hotdocscinema in Old Toronto
hotdocscinema in Old Toronto

Renovations and Repairs at Hot Docs Cinema

Will Ranscombe has been working with us at the Hot Docs Cinema for several years and always does an incredible job for us in whatever we have needed. He has built us a beautiful merchandise display in our front lobby, built shelving and installed tv screens and other displays on our concessions stand that has substantially helped us to modernize our look and advertise more products that we sell. He has also done countless repairs and paint jobs over the years to keep our cinema looking clean and professional. I never hesitate to contact Will for any project and would highly recommend his work to anyone.

It is always a pleasure to work with everyone at Hot Docs Cinema. What a great organization and environment. Thanks for your positive review!

Too Much Happiness

William is super terrific. The Contractor who not only comes in on time and on budget (everytime), but cares for your place as if it were his own. Attention to detail, the highest quality of work - and best of all, whenever there is a problem William simply takes care of it, finding the absolutely right solution. He is beyond fabulous.

Thank you Pamela, you are terrific.

Reconstruction of Carport and Deck atop

My Carport and very substantial deck atop it were hit by a cement truck and severely damaged. Further inspection revealed rotting support beams and other conditions which made the entire structure unsafe and unsound. Will did a tremendous job rebuilding it for me, maintaining what was deemed suitable and replacing the rest. He secured the whole structure with great diligence and care, making worthwhile suggestions for improvement every step of the way. With a few coats of stain afterward, I now have a beautiful addition to my house that I'm sure lasts decades. Thank you Will

Thank you Dianne, your review is much appreciated.

Back Deck

I had no problem hiring Parallel again to construct this walkway and deck on the back of my rental property. I was really pleased with how it turned out, as were my tenants who love it. Gotta love that black stain too, Will's suggestion.

Lela Kouyoumdjian from Toronto
Lela Kouyoumdjian from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Back Deck

Before starting, Will met with me to review the scope of the job and give me his feedback on potential materials and positioning for our back deck. He was knowledgeable and honest when we met. The result? Our new deck is fantastic. Great design and quality. We have increased our enjoyment of the back garden tenfold. A talented builder and craftsman. I have already recommended him to friends and family.

Mike from PARHAM
Mike from PARHAM
1 review Parham, ON

Roofing, new ceiling, painting

Will and his crew did a rock solid job on my rental property in Toronto. He was honest with his quotes, and was a very tidy worker. He worked around the schedule of my tenants, and I felt comfortable even leaving him with a set of keys. He re-did a roof of mine, tore down a damaged drywall ceiling, installed tongue and groove ceiling, and sealed all surfaces. Couldn't be happier!

William Switzer from Old Toronto
William Switzer from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Office Renovation

Parallel built office space in and made repairs to a building on Yonge Street for my company. They were organized, efficient, honest and a pleasure to work with. We will have more work for them.

2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Condo renovations

William did a magnificent job. On time, on budget, great quality work - all of which means too much happiness. Trustworthy, pride in quality, accurate prediction of how much time, solves all problems, and all on budget.

Bathroom Reno

I had Parallel completely redo my bathroom and also do a handful of other small jobs. In every instance, I was super happy with the workmanship, the efficiency and the personable touch. I would highly recommend them to friends in the future and have actually lined up some more work for Parallel to do at my place of business.

More about Parallel Design Build

Parallel Design Build provides quality and affordable residential and commercial renovation services to the downtown Toronto area. We will manage your next home or business improvement project and ensure it is completed on schedule, by competent, fully licensed professionals.