Mural Unique

6431 Chemin St-Fran
Montreal
QC
H4S 1B6

I installed the mural myself but I realllyy love the design. It changed the whole house. It has been about 3 months now seems perfect, let's wait and see how it holds up with time.

Sondra Abbott Design
Sondra Abbott Design

Wallpaper

I have worked with Mural Unique's wallpaper for my own home as well as for my clients' homes. Mural Unique has quality products, exceptional personalized service, and efficient, timely delivery. Pierre and Carole are helpful and accommodating when it comes to customizing the orders. I highly recommend this company!

Karyn Pugliese from Winnipeg
Karyn Pugliese from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Mural

What a great company.

The story is that I moved to Winnipeg – affectionately known as “Winter-peg” and surviving my first Winter made me crave doing something in my bedroom that would make it "summer-y." I thought about playing with colour etc, and googled things like “bring the outdoors indoors” and tripped across the idea of wall murals. I'm not much for wallpaper, but when I saw the great quality of the large photographic images, I fell in love. one issue was cost - I found they were more than I wanted to pay. I nearly dropped the idea because of the price but then I tripped across Mural Unique, in Quebec.

They had much lower prices and a huge selection – you can spend a day just going through and trying to pick. I used their online order service - which worked perfectly. But I also called with questions about the product. I was particularly curious about what they meant when they said the murals were re-useable.

I got excellent service over the phone, including advice on what product to paint the wall with first so I can easily remove and resuse the mural if I want to. The owner has made a great step by step video on how to hang it. (One word of warning, in the video he does it himself. It looked so easy that I started trying it myself but realized quickly that I needed someone to help line things up. I suggest getting a friend to help if you're like me and haven't done this before. Aside from that the rest of the work is as easy as they promise.) The murals are thick paper making it easier than I remember hanging wallpaper to be, and it looks EXACTLY like what is promised on thier website.

But here's my favourite part- how they compensated for a mistake that I made. When I ordered online I actually made a mistake in my address. I tracked the parcel online and realized Canada Post was sending it back. I called the company to let them know that I’d made a mistake and the mural was going to be returned, but that I still wanted it. The funny thing is it was outside business hours so naturally I expected to leave a message on the answering machine. Instead I got the owner, and he helped me right away.

Even though the mistake was mine, he offered - without me asking - to re-ship another mural right away so I would not have to wait and could have the product for the next weekend. How's that for great service?

I love the mural. So many of my friends have looked at it and said “I never would have thought of doing that, but now that I see yours… where did you get it?” I am happy and confident to point them to this company.

The one I picked was hiking trail. I wake up every morning with a summer feeling, even though it's winter. Exactly what I wanted!

More about Mural Unique

Prepasted Murals, dry strippable and reusable. More than 600 designs in stock or custom printed from you own images.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Montreal?