Vancity Aluminum Co Ltd

Hu in Vancouver
Hu in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Metal Roof

I was so happy with the job they did with our patio cover that I asked this company to come again and have our metal roof put in. Both jobs stand up and all work was cleaned up and done in a day. Very professional staff. I already have another job for them that they can do for my parents.

JC in Burnaby
JC in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Install Aluminum Awning

This company did a good job of installing the aluminum awning over my balcony. We had wanted a covered balcony so we could enjoy the outdoors more. They recommended a fully covered permanent awning with skylights, which still allows the balcony to stay bright. I was very happy with the work & the time it took. Only complaint is that the final paint finish was a bit shabby and not as smooth as I expected.