HSX INCORPORATE

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  HSX INCORPORATE

Reviews for HSX INCORPORATE

Scott in Earlscourt
2 reviews York, ON

I needed a new roof and since it is something one needs to do only 25 to 30 years, I was in the dark with no contacts. One should never take the lowest estimate and one should never take the highest. However my wife and I got the best vibe from Roberto and he also gave us the lowest quote. Between Roberto's character, past references singing his praises and seeing some of his previous jobs we hired New Alliance Roofing. A new roof is a two day job and rain was suddenly called for the next day, Roberto and his crew worked 14 hours to complete the job. Our new roof looks great! Our skylight that was installed wrong previously was done right this time around. They did the job on time and the quote they gave me was the price in the end. One thing I was warned about when it came to roofers, the clean up and again with New Alliance Roofing, I have no complaints about the clean up. I really can not say enough good things about Roberto and his crew at New Alliance Roofing.