HSX INCORPORATE

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  HSX INCORPORATE

Reviews for HSX INCORPORATE

Keith Lewis in Etobicoke
Keith Lewis in Etobicoke

Roof Inspection, estimate and temporary small replacement of shingle free

I called Roberto and he answered quickly and sent his contractor Alex to the site who inspected the roof as two shingles had flown off with the windstorm he put a temporary replacement to cover that part right away free of cost which was very considerate of him and then gave a quote for the roof replacement.
I tried calling many roofers and left VM but no response Roberto was very quick and his workers are true professionals. I already recommended him to a friend in Mississauga.

Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.

Roofing replacement!

We needed a roof replacement for are house in middle of 2017 , and we had the pleasure to contact Roberto from HSX ROOFING thought a friend recommendation, We couldn’t be happier with the service they provided us , very professional service and clean , they did everything that was promised on the contract and some , I would totally recommend HSX ROOFING for my friends .

Good evening Fernanda ! The pleasure was all ours to have such a wonderful family to work with . Thank you very much for the hospitality while we where working . Have a wonderful weekend with the family .

Scott in Earlscourt
Scott in Earlscourt
2 reviews York, ON

new roof

I needed a new roof and since it is something one needs to do only 25 to 30 years, I was in the dark with no contacts. One should never take the lowest estimate and one should never take the highest. However my wife and I got the best vibe from Roberto and he also gave us the lowest quote. Between Roberto's character, past references singing his praises and seeing some of his previous jobs we hired New Alliance Roofing. A new roof is a two day job and rain was suddenly called for the next day, Roberto and his crew worked 14 hours to complete the job. Our new roof looks great! Our skylight that was installed wrong previously was done right this time around. They did the job on time and the quote they gave me was the price in the end. One thing I was warned about when it came to roofers, the clean up and again with New Alliance Roofing, I have no complaints about the clean up. I really can not say enough good things about Roberto and his crew at New Alliance Roofing.

Thank you Scott for taking the time to write such a kind review. We value our customers and appreciate the chance to work for you.
Best, Roberto
HSX Incorporate

More about HSX INCORPORATE

HSX.INC is very proud of it's continue growth and excellent service in providing commercial, residential, and maintenance to a variety of satisfied customers.
Our experienced service technicians are able to respond quickly and identify any ongoing problems as well as providing a preventive maintenance program.
***
HSX.INC are continually striving for excellence and provide the following services:
* 24/7 emergency on-call service for leak's and repair,
* New and re-roofing installations,
*Preventative maintenance programs including inspections with written follow-up reports and photographs,
* Roof penetration flashings,