M. Riley Tree Care Inc.

Tree Service
Burlington ON L7L6C9
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Burlington  >  M. Riley Tree Care Inc.

Review for M. Riley Tree Care Inc.

Rebekah from Burlington
7 reviews Burlington, ON

When I moved into my home, I found I had a mulberry tree in my front yard that obviously hadn't had a good trim in a number of years. It looked like a mammoth bird's nest because all of the branches were so tangled. It was bad enough that the tree was starting to die from inner most branches out, because there wasn't enough sunlight getting through.

I called in a few landscapers and arborists. Mr. Riley had previous experience with Mulberry trees and was able to educate me on my options. He could tell where the problem areas were and what needed to be done to bring the tree back to health.

I was very happy with the results, the tree has bounced back and is thriving, and I will likely have Mr. Riley return next spring to make sure the tree's growth isn't getting out of hand again! Additionally, Mr. Riley completed the work within the time frame we had discussed and there were no "surprise" cost increases, the work was done exactly for the price quoted.

I highly recommend M. Riley Tree Care Inc.