Garage Doors & Hardware

pokey878
1 review Ottawa, ON

Garage door repair

K2E7M3

I called to get a repair and The technician was very nice and explained to me how to align my sensors.
My opener was not working.
They had it running in no time and the repair cost was very resonable.

I would recommend Protech to all my friends.

Greg from GREELY
Greg from GREELY
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Small repair job...very satisfied

We required a small adjustment to one of our doors. Based on reviews I went with Pro-tech and was completely satisfied with price, responsiveness and work done. Highly recommend and will be using them when we move to our new place. Thanks again.

Gord M.
Gord M.
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Needed new remote opener.

K2E7M3

Technician arrived and upon asking him what it would cost to install a more recent model of the electronics that would enable me to use the built in button in the car, he said only about $30 more. He installed it and even set up the switch in my car to "save me a lot of reading the car manual". Additionally, he checked and lubricated the mechanisms. This service completely exceeded my expectations. Many thanks to Protech and especially the fine young man they sent to my house!

Elle N. from Mississauga
Elle N. from Mississauga

Mississauga garage door replacement

K2E7M3

We ordered new garage doors through Costco who sent Protech to do the job. The estimation and ordering phases were fine, but we were disappointed with the installation. Here's why:

-The two installers came on a very hot summer day and didn't bring water to drink
-They plugged their phones in to the outlet in our garage without first asking
-When they removed the spring from the old garage door, they let it slam to the ground causing all of the old paint to fall off and go everywhere
-They didn't sweep up after they completed the job and left us with all of the cardboard from the new doors

Marie from Kanata
Marie from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

Garage Door

K2E7M3

​I thought I might need a new garage door. I was having complications. I phoned a local garage door company - Protech. My first contact was over the phone with a very helpful representative. She was knowledgeable, and asked all the right questions to determine the nature of the problem. I was informed that the problem was easily solved and that I would not likely need a new door. The appointment with a technician was scheduled within a short period; he arrived on time, identified the issue and made the necessary repairs. The technician had a trainee with him on that day, and it was very interesting to watch the interaction between the two. Obviously very capable, the technician was patient and ensured that all safety issues were addressed during the repairs. I was impressed, and very grateful about the timely response to my request and the quality of the work.

Lynn in Gloucester
Lynn in Gloucester
3 reviews GLOUCESTER, ON

Garage Door Service

K2E7M3

I hired this company a couple years ago to replace an old garage door in our 35-year-old home. Staff are always courteous, professional and the best thing of all is they show up on time. Had to call them back this year after the door was behaving funny. Because they installed the door, we got a discounted rate on the very reasonable service fee. They were able to schedule us in quickly and although it took them three visits to figure out the problem, we were never charged for subsequent visits.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Nepean?