S.A.S. Plumbing Inc.

Plumbing
Gloucester ON K1C1M4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Gloucester  >  S.A.S. Plumbing Inc.

Review for S.A.S. Plumbing Inc.

Ira Bridger in Nepean
Ira Bridger in Nepean
6 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Replacement of two toilets

I was given a referral to this company which is owned by Mr. Jacques St. Amour. Mr. Amour was most helpful in selecting the new units I required. He was also great at accomodating an appropriate time to get the work done. I had paid him in advance to purchase the toilets. When the final cost came in it was over what he quoted me and he not only informed me of the saving but promptly sent me a refund cheque for the difference. Such a pleasure to do business with a reputable service company. Everything was handled to my complete satisfaction.