Home Depot Westmount

HomeStars  >  Siding in Edmonton  >  Home Depot Westmount

Review for Home Depot Westmount

Brittany Lahti from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I went to Home Depot with my mother and sister to pick up some supplies as we were building a new fence. We already knew what we were there to get. We asked a female staff member if we could get some help loading the boards we were purchasing onto the cart so take to the cash register. She said she would get someone for us, after she rolled her eyes at us. We stood around and waited for 15 minutes before we finally did it ourselves. I kept looking for other associates in the area, but the entire time I spent in that area, approx. 50 min. I did not see one associate. We went to to till to to finally pay for our fence boards, and the staff member didn't even ask if we needed any help loading into our vehicle. Again we did it ourselves. Imagine 3 women doing this all by themselves!! Their staff are incompetent, unprofessional, and absolutely no care for customer service. Will not visit again.