La Floor Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
192 Forsyth Rd Newmarket ON L3Y 7X9

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for La Floor Inc.

Michael Bobiash from Toronto
Michael Bobiash from Toronto

Refinishing of hardwoods throughout home

This company was fantastic in evey way. Incredibly honest ... very hard working crew .... BEAUTIFUL job done. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again in the future. A friend who is building a new 4,300 sq. ft. house is so impressed with my floors he is having L A Floors do his entire house. Hire these guys ... you will not be dissappointed!!!!!

Thank you Michael for this review.

Sonia Provencher in Thornhill
Sonia Provencher in Thornhill

Floor repair and refinishing

Liviu and his team did a terrific job at repairing part of our floor.
Not only was he able to procure a hard wood that most no longer carry... but was able to match the rest of the floor. You cannot tell the difference where the new pieces were added.
Reliable and friendly. I would highly recommend L.A. Floor.

Thank you so much for this review Sonia.

liz r  summerhill
liz r summerhill

floor refinishing

liviu and etsuko were a great help.... L.A. floor is one of only 3 providers in my area who have experience with rubiomonocoat and my floors look wonderful ..... i did have a few small areas where the product got onto baseboards but they were easily addressed.... i would definitely use them again

Thank you very much for this review Liz. We are happy to see the beautiful flooring finish!

Wes and Pam from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Wes and Pam from Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford, ON

sanding and sealing 110 year old maple floor

We are in the process of renovating our farmhouse kitchen and I needed the 110 year old maple floor to be sanded and refinished. I also needed it to be done during the week - not on a weekend. Because of the renovations I needed it done fairly soon. I found LA Floors on Google. I am so happy that I did. Etsuko and Liviu are wonderful people who care about quality service. They understood my time issues and went above and beyond to schedule the work in accordance with my needs. Etsuko always called back when she said she would do so. The floor looks wonderful. I am truly delighted with it. We chose an oil-based clear poly finish and it was definitely the right decision for our home. The actual work was done by an employee of LA Floors. He was thorough and diligent and he was a very pleasant person. The price was very fair. Ten Stars to LA Floors! . .

Mimosa from Richmond Hill
Mimosa from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

hardwood flooring

" We are very pleased with our new hardwood flooring. The workmanship and professionalism of Liviu and his team was great. Thank you for a job well done! We would highly recommend LAFloor to our friends knowing that they will be getting the best quality service just as we did.
Randy & Mimosa , Newmarket"

Angel O'Leary from Newmarket
Angel O'Leary from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Install and Re-finishing of stairs

The company is very reliable and trustworthy and the job was done efficiently. Only cons were some of the attention to detail, particularly some of the re-finishing stain got on my walls and spindles and nail holes were not filled in on the hardwood. The overall job looks great though.

lillian in Toronto
lillian in Toronto
9 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Hardwood Florring

We have used Liviu on several projects and have always found him to do quality work at a competative price. On our latest project he installed new hardwood flooring on 2 levels and refinished a third floor. He has a large crew & gets the job done on a tight deadline & will go that extra mile to make sure his client is happy.

More about La Floor Inc.

LA Floor Inc. has been in the hardwood flooring industry for more than 15 years and we take great pride in our reputation as one of the most professional hardwood flooring companies in the GTA region of Ontario. Our experienced hardwood flooring installation team has worked throughout Toronto and in the neighbouring regions of Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Stouffville, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and surrounding areas.
We are fully insured, providing top quality craftsmanship and services.
L. A. Floor's installers are certified hardwood professionals who use top quality tools to do the job right the first time.
L.A. Floor Inc. offers complete installation of hardwood floors and laminate floors, hardwood floor sanding, refinishing, staining, and buffing, custom hardwood floor designs and colours, hardwood floor maintenance and repair, fixing and restoring hardwood floors, staircase rejuvenation, and complete installation and refinishing of stairs and railings.