La Floor Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
192 Forsyth Rd Newmarket ON L3Y 7X9

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for La Floor Inc.

Taking Care of Business
Taking Care of Business
5 reviews Queensville, ON

Hardwood floors, stairs and laminate floor installation

Using LA Floors has been the best reno decision we've made in 6 years. This is our 3rd home reno and our experience using LA Floors has easily been the best and most satisfactory. From the start, Liviu and his crew was reliable, honest, thoroughly knowledgable and professional. They installed hardwood on our main floor, replaced carpeted stairs with hardwood and installed laminate in the basement. The entire look flows seamlessly. I have gotten compliments on the floors every time someone new comes into our house. Our floors don't creak anymore, either. After having lots of experience with renos and contractors, I can't recommend these guys enough! I would use them again and again and again. They're the kind of company that makes sure prep work is done properly, like levelling our basement floors. Liviu helped me pick the right kind of hardwood for our needs and supplied Canadian wood manufactured in Canada. I really liked that every time I called or texted Liviu he would *always* pick up or respond (which is something I didn't find with other highly rated flooring companies) We felt confident about this project the whole way through! All in all we are happy with our entire experience with LA Floors!!

Thank you very much for your review.
Our satisfied customer is the best reward for us.

Bill Buckler in Richmond Hill
Bill Buckler in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Floor refinishing

Liviu did an excellent job in refinishing my staircase and flooring. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Even after they completed the work they returned to do touch ups without hesitation caused by other trades. They are the best!

Than you so much for this review Bill. We are greatly appreciated!

Heward
Heward
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Floor sanding, colour refinishing

Liviu and his team were very professional. They use a dustless sanding system that makes a huge difference in the amount of dust left after the job - clean up is much easier.
He is very knowledgable and efficient - a hard working team.
I highly recommend L.A. Floor for this kind of work - we are very pleased.
Thanks Liviu and Etsuko!

Heward Lee

Thank you so much for this review, Heward! It was pleasure to work at your home. Wishing you and your family enjoy it for many years to come!
Etsuko & Liviu

sharisilverstein
sharisilverstein

Hardwood floors

LSA Floor sanded and stained our main floor hardwood. They were patient, thorough, on schedule and committed to the job. Price was competitive; service was terrific.

Thank you Shari for this review. It was very nice to work at your home. We are glad that you satisfied our service!

Miguel
Miguel

Stairs renovation

Great Service and very responsible team. Renovated our stairs in a very reasonable time and they did a good job controlling the dust in the house

Thank you very much for this review Miguel. We are truly appreciated!

anca_petconi
anca_petconi
1 review Aurora, ON

Hardwood floor installation in entire house

Very good, need to work on cleaning space at the end of each day so that dust doesn't get on everything.

Thank you very much for this review Anca. We will work on this suggestion for next project.

Lillian in Toronto
Lillian in Toronto

Hardwood floors / stairs

This is the 4th home that Liviu has done for us. He just finished installing new hardwood floors in our large 4 level home, as well as the installation of 3 staircases that were extremely difficult. Liviu & his team have always gone above & beyond my expectations. If something unforeseen comes up, you can be sure that Liviu will always deal with it in a fair & professional manner. He is a pleasure to have around & you can be confident he is going to complete any project on time & do a top notch job! I would highly recommend LA Floor, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much Lillian for this review. We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with the work we did. It was very nice to work at your house and thank you so much for this opportunity.

Felix
Felix
10 reviews , ON

Hardwood floor & stairs

Liviu & his team proved to be professional, hard workers and courteous. The result is a good quality installation for both hardwood floor and stairs. I had few companies providing me their quote but all of them more than what I was asked by LA Floor - some even wanted to charge me for moving very light furniture (completely emptied out) in the rooms. Liviu not only that he did all work in the agreed price but also changed some of the boards in another area of the house without charging me extra. I strongly recommend their service to anyone wishing to install new floor and/or rehabilitate their stairs at a competitive price and quality.

Thank you very much Felix.

Mike J in Uxbridge
Mike J in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Floor Renovation

We were very satisfied with the quality of work (hardwood floor and stairs refinishing, colour matching) provided by LA Floor, as well as all the aspects pertaining to cost, scheduling, cleanliness. We would definitely recommend LA Flooring and will certainly use their services again when needed

More about La Floor Inc.

LA Floor Inc. has been in the hardwood flooring industry for more than 15 years and we take great pride in our reputation as one of the most professional hardwood flooring companies in the GTA region of Ontario. Our experienced hardwood flooring installation team has worked throughout Toronto and in the neighbouring regions of Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Stouffville, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and surrounding areas.
We are fully insured, providing top quality craftsmanship and services.
L. A. Floor's installers are certified hardwood professionals who use top quality tools to do the job right the first time.
L.A. Floor Inc. offers complete installation of hardwood floors and laminate floors, hardwood floor sanding, refinishing, staining, and buffing, custom hardwood floor designs and colours, hardwood floor maintenance and repair, fixing and restoring hardwood floors, staircase rejuvenation, and complete installation and refinishing of stairs and railings.