The Roof Technician Inc

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Etobicoke  >  The Roof Technician Inc

Reviews for The Roof Technician Inc

Renn
Renn

Had a fantastic experience when we had are roof done by the Roof Technician Inc. The service and follow-up was exceptional. Ilir was very pleasant, knowledgable and punctual. The price we were given was unbeatable and I highly recommend the Roof Technician to anyone looking to have their roof repaired and/or re-done. Service deffinately exceeded our expectations.

Abby
Abby

Roof

I highly recommend The Roof Technician as they do an amazing job and the price is very competitive. There are very professional, knowledgeable and respond to your calls immediately. I used them to do my house roof and a flat roof for my shed we are beyond happy with the service provided.
I would recommend them to any family member or friends. Thank you The Roof Technician.

Thank you Abby for your review. It was our pleasure working with you. We want to thank you in advance for any recommendations.

The Roof Technician Team