CANLAWN INC.

416-515-1686
35 Manorglen Cres
Toronto
M1S 1W3

Rod and I dealt almost solely over text due to hectic schedules but he was incredibly responsive and understood exactly what we were looking for. I am very pleased with the final work.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jim
Jim

Garden landscaping

Rod and his crew did an amazing job! Great communication with a beautiful end product! Thanks so much.

It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy! Thank you.

nemerbechara
nemerbechara

Front Yard Planting and Landscapting

Rod and his team did an amazing job planting my backyard. They were very punctual, clean and efficient.

I highly recommend Canlawn for any work you need done on your garden

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you.

AEisen
AEisen

Garden

Thank you Rod and team for making the impossible possible! Quality work and in the same week requested! Could not ask for a better company to work with!

Thank you Adeena. It was a pleasure working with you.

D. M.
D. M.
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Landscaping

I was explemely pleased with the work that Canlawn Landscape did on my property. They showed me a plan of what it would look like and I approved it. They took care of everything and it was completed in a timely manner. They were professional, they chose nice plants that are low maintenance. It gives value to the home. People stop and admire the garden. I certainly recommend this professional landscaper. Work well done!

Thank you so much D.M. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad you're pleased with the results. Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to seeing your garden in bloom again next year.

Linda H from Old Toronto
Linda H from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Landscaper & Snow Removal

Canlawn Lanscaping & Snow Removal have looked after our property for 3 years. Rod and his team have looked after us well - promptly responding to snow, even at 3 am. Our property is beautifully tended in the spring/summer and we highly recommend their services. Rod and his crew are friendly, professional and ready to do their best for their clients. We have been happy customers & you will be too.

Thank you Linda. We take pride in making your property look its best.

keith sjogren from Old Toronto
keith sjogren from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Summer garden services

Rod has always been very attentive to our needs and has been totally reliable. He comes forward with good suggestions for garden design and has effectively implemented changes. His charges for ongoing service are reasonable.

Thanks for your review Keith. It's a pleasure working with you.

Lorie in Scarborough
Lorie in Scarborough
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Lawn Maintenance & Fertilization

The services provided by their staff were friendly, thorough and professional. Lawn maintenance care was honest and attentive. I am very satisfied with the upkeep and their performance, and I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend their services.

Thank you!

More about CANLAWN INC.

We offer our services in North York, North Toronto, Rosedale, Forest Hill, Leaside & The Annex.

☆☆☆Our Mission☆☆☆

Make your property look its best
Provide year long curb appeal to your property
Provide an efficient and economical property maintenance service
Provide a consistent and reliable service
Build a long lasting relationship with our clients

Roderick Samuel-Stevens – Founder/President

Born and raised in North Toronto, Rod has worked professionally in the horticultural field for over 20 yrs. He is a graduate of the Horticultural Science Certificate program at Humber College and is a member of Landscape Ontario. Rod has also worked as a Junior Ranger and tree planter in Northern Ontario. In his spare time, he is also a passionate musician and singer/songwriter. He and his family live in the Toronto area.

Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Contractors & Designers, and Snow Removal
Horticultural Consultations, Spring & Fall Clean Up, Weekly Lawn & Garden Maintenance, 100% Organic Lawn Fertilizer Program, Core Aeration, Flower, Shrub and Tree planting, Lawn repair - Seeding and Sod laying, Topsoil, Mulch & Stone Delivery and 24-7 Snow Removal & Salting
Echo, Stihl, Toro, Felco, ExMark, LawnBoy, Scott's Grass Seed, Chapin Fertilizer Spreaders, Blizzard Plows, SnowEx, Pioneer HiVis Workwear
Professional Lawn & Garden Care, Garden Design, Build & Maintenance, Snow Removal & De-Icing Applications
1995