Spic 'N Span Housecleaning

Reviews for Spic 'N Span Housecleaning

Don Dickson from Maple Ridge
Don Dickson from Maple Ridge

Housecleaning

Spic n Span Housecleaning has been cleaning my house for over 4 years now and they do an excellent work. They need to as I have 2 big dogs that shed a lot. I can always count on them to do a proper cleaning job, and also make time for the extras needed seasonally.

Thank you so much Don. I always love going to your place bi-weekly.

Chantel from Port Coquitlam
Chantel from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Home maker

I have been in an accident and Im not able to do the things I used to. Spic N Span has come into my house now once a week and it has made a world of difference. The lady i have coming in her name is Randi. She can do meal prep to detailed clean. Its been amazing having this help. I highly recommend. Chantel

It's a pleasure, Chantel, to be able to come in and help while you recover.

Spic 'n Span
Owner/operator

heather johnston from Port Moody
heather johnston from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

cleaning

This team of amazing woman have done fabulous work for us. I am a tough customer. They cater to my family's needs by using special cleaners and cleaning materials to eliminate perfumes and chemicals. We are a sensitive bunch here and I didn't think there was anyone out there who could come into our home and clean to our high standards while keeping things non-toxic. Thank you ladies!

Thank you Heather...it always starts my Monday off with a smile know I am going to your home.

Owner/Operator

Ed H from Maple Ridge
Ed H from Maple Ridge

House Cleaning

Good and efficient cleaning service. Staff is friendly and works around your schedule when possible. They are good with animals as well as teenagers who have very messy rooms. Thanks!

sorry for the late response to your review. Your input is valuable and we appreciate your taking the time to review our service. Should you wish to move forward with Spring cleaning please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again...Heather

Trish from Maple Ridge
Trish from Maple Ridge

House Cleaning Services

Amazing group of people! I've had them 3 times already. They do a great, fast efficient job you totally get your monies worth. I got a walk through before so they knew what I wanted, then a walk through when finished to make sure I was satisfied before they left. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Thanks for your review Trish. I enjoyed meeting you and being in your home.

Spic 'n Span
Owner/Operator

More about Spic 'N Span Housecleaning

Tired of slotting in time for cleaning your home around family activities? We will take that load. . . and leave you a scrubbly bubbly spic 'n span home instead. No job too big or small. . . we do it all! Let us make your house a place to ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mission?