Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mission BC
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Mission  >  Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

Reviews for Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

Diane in Maple Ridge
Diane in Maple Ridge

House Cleaning Service

Exceptional all round! From the first call to set up cleaning for my mom Heather's concern and compassion was evident. Her skill, understanding and efficiency, again, exceptional, my mom was very happy and so am I. You are a gem, thank you!

Adam in
Adam in
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Fantastic

Heather is very friendly and professional. Beyond any simple cleaning expectations she genuinely takes an interest in how her service is positively effecting her customers. She provided a clear outline of what she would clean and once complete gives a walk through to show everything had been done thoroughly.

I am greatful to have found her online and would recommend her to anyone!

thanks Adam...love your space

Alli T in Maple Ridge
Alli T in Maple Ridge

Emergency house cleaning

Heather is an angel! She came to my rescue when I was in a bind with my move out. She was friendly off the bat and got down to business. Wow, what a job she did! Integrity, great work ethic, pride are things that come to mind when I write this. I recommend Heather with total confidence.

Thank you Alli for the great review...happy to get you sorted. Call me so I can do your new digs lol

Roger in
Roger in

Home cleaning

i called several home cleaning services after my adult children convinced me to get a home cleaner. Heather returned my call immediately and we set up a convenient time . I had a very comfortable feeling speaking to her. Heather did a fantastic cleaning without making me feel neglectful. She has an extremely positive and helpful approach to cleaning my home.She also had many helpful suggestions that will make my home more enjoyable. Thanks Heather, Roger

Thanks, Roger, truly a pleasure meeting you.

Bev in Mission in
Bev in Mission in

House cleaning

Heather came to my home and in one try has made my life more enjoyable. She has a great eye for detail, efficient and friendly. It is amazing how much she can get done in two hours.

Bev B

I'm late on this response...let me know when you want me back

gina in
gina in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Short notice and great job

I've hired Heather a couple of times to clean a furnished short term rental that I have. She's been available to do it on short notice and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that she removed a large silicone stain on the bathroom flooring, which had been left behind, from when I had the toilet replaced. I hadn't even mentioned the stain to her prior to her visit. Thanks Heather!

Glad you were happy,Gina. I'm the stain remover Queen lol

Jennifer in Maple Ridge
Jennifer in Maple Ridge

Fantastic!

Heather was prompt and extremely thorough; they made the whole house spic and span! From the moment I met her I felt very comfortable having her in my home. Ineeded help making my house sparkle before a surgery and she was very compassionate and worked hard to squeeze me in. Ive been raving about her to many already today. I'd highly recommend this company.

Thanks jennifer. I was going to call you today to see how you were, but thought it best to let you rest. I'll catch up soon

Aaron in Maple Ridge
Aaron in Maple Ridge

house cleaning

Heather is a God sent. I am not able to do my own house cleaning. The bathrooms shine , kitchen counters and and cabinets doors are alway clean. The kitchen stainless always done.Heather I s great to have in my home

Awe thank you,Aaron. I love being in your home

1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Thank you Heather!

I am so happy to have found Heather. She is friendly, outgoing and personable just to name a few of her great qualities. She does a fantastic job and I am so grateful to have her help me. Her prices are great and worth every penny. Heather is also really easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure cleaning for you

Kelly in Maple Ridge
Kelly in Maple Ridge

Cleaning

Heather is very friendly, professional, an extremely quick and efficient. House is immaculate in such a short time. Even with my two kids trailing behind her! Will be using her again and again. Definitely will recommend!

Ah thanks Kelly. I really appreciate it.loved your kids

More about Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

Tired of slotting in time for cleaning your home around family activities? We will take that load. . . and leave you a scrubbly bubbly spic 'n span home instead. No job too big or small. . . we do it all! Let us make your house a place to ...