Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mission BC
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Mission  >  Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

Reviews for Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

Victor in Maple Ridge
Victor in Maple Ridge

Move out house cleaning.

I was looking for a professional yet affordable cleaning service for my house prior to turning it over to the new owners. I found Heather who was polite and extremely professional throughout. Her service was very affordable but superior in delivery. I can’t thank her enough for her a great job done.

Victor.

thank you...

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Fantastic

Heather is professional, friendly and has a superb attention to detail. We really appreciated her taking the time to understand our needs and that she communicated to us what she had cleaned, especially the little things that we don't often have the time to do ourselves. Would absolutely recommend her!

its lovely going to your home and seeing your gorgeous family.

Janis in Maple Ridge
Janis in Maple Ridge

Spic and Span Housekeeping Services

I had called spic and span house cleaning services to clean my sister's basement suit as she had passed away. I needed her place cleaned to hand in the keys and get the deposit back. Heather came and I paid $135.00 for 3 hours. She did a good job and the suit smelled amazingly clean.
I had asked it to be done on a Saturday as I live and work in Vancouver. Heather had no problem coming out on a Saturday which worked well for me. Thanks Janis

Hi Janis...It was a delight meeting you under the circumstances. I'm glad you were happy about the job.
Heather

Kyle in Maple Ridge
Kyle in Maple Ridge

House cleaning

Very friendly and professional. Willing to come on the day I requested. Good clean every time and willing to do extra if requested. Reasonably priced for work that is done.

Diane in Maple Ridge
Diane in Maple Ridge

House Cleaning Service

Exceptional all round! From the first call to set up cleaning for my mom Heather's concern and compassion was evident. Her skill, understanding and efficiency, again, exceptional, my mom was very happy and so am I. You are a gem, thank you!

Adam in
Adam in
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Fantastic

Heather is very friendly and professional. Beyond any simple cleaning expectations she genuinely takes an interest in how her service is positively effecting her customers. She provided a clear outline of what she would clean and once complete gives a walk through to show everything had been done thoroughly.

I am greatful to have found her online and would recommend her to anyone!

thanks Adam...love your space

Alli T in Maple Ridge
Alli T in Maple Ridge

Emergency house cleaning

Heather is an angel! She came to my rescue when I was in a bind with my move out. She was friendly off the bat and got down to business. Wow, what a job she did! Integrity, great work ethic, pride are things that come to mind when I write this. I recommend Heather with total confidence.

Thank you Alli for the great review...happy to get you sorted. Call me so I can do your new digs lol
Heather

Roger in
Roger in

Home cleaning

i called several home cleaning services after my adult children convinced me to get a home cleaner. Heather returned my call immediately and we set up a convenient time . I had a very comfortable feeling speaking to her. Heather did a fantastic cleaning without making me feel neglectful. She has an extremely positive and helpful approach to cleaning my home.She also had many helpful suggestions that will make my home more enjoyable. Thanks Heather, Roger

Thanks, Roger, truly a pleasure meeting you.

Bev in Mission in
Bev in Mission in

House cleaning

Heather came to my home and in one try has made my life more enjoyable. She has a great eye for detail, efficient and friendly. It is amazing how much she can get done in two hours.

Bev B

I'm late on this response...let me know when you want me back

gina in
gina in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Short notice and great job

I've hired Heather a couple of times to clean a furnished short term rental that I have. She's been available to do it on short notice and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that she removed a large silicone stain on the bathroom flooring, which had been left behind, from when I had the toilet replaced. I hadn't even mentioned the stain to her prior to her visit. Thanks Heather!

Glad you were happy,Gina. I'm the stain remover Queen lol

More about Spic 'n Span Housecleaning

Tired of slotting in time for cleaning your home around family activities? We will take that load. . . and leave you a scrubbly bubbly spic 'n span home instead. No job too big or small. . . we do it all! Let us make your house a place to ...