Spic 'N Span Housecleaning

Debbie V in Port Coquitlam
Debbie V in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Great Service

Heather did a great job on a Move Out Clean for my empty condo. She was on time and very efficient. Once complete she walked me through the place and pointed out 'problem' spots for future attention. Looking forward to having her on a regular basis at my new place.

hi debbie..
i enjoyed meeting you and cannot wait to begin your regular clean. thanks for the review

Trevor  in Maple Ridge
Trevor in Maple Ridge

Happy customer

Spic n Span is awesome..great..friendly...speedy..on time..i have been using Spic n Span house cleaing for 4 years they are great. Heather is the best. I recomend them to everyone..Thanks Heather!!!

thanks trevor...always fun seeing you and keeping up with your cleaning needs

Rob in Surrey
Rob in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Rejuvination

Over the last several years due to personal reasons I have let my house go and haven't come close to giving it the love it deserves. I decided to get my act together and reluctantly slugged my way through a massive decluttering.

It became glaringly obvious that it now was in need of a good clean. That's when I called on Heather. With lots of elbow grease and a genuinely upbeat personality Heather not only brightened up my home but she also brightened my own spirits. Thanks Heather!

awww thanks Rob for the lovely review. i love bringing the fresh back to your home

yellow_moth
yellow_moth
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

House cleaning

I called spic n span asking for her help day of and heather was super kind and flexible and able to help us within hours of calling. She was friendly, efficient and did a lovely job arriving when she said and finishing in the appropriate amount of time. Would recommend. Thank you!!!

thank you...i was so happy to be able to get there for you.

StephanieG in Maple Ridge
StephanieG in Maple Ridge

Fabulous cleaning services

Heather goes above and beyond to provide excellent results when cleaning our home. I look forward to coming home from work to a clean house that smells and looks amazing! She tackles cleaning tasks in our home that I never have time for and does a fantastic job of them. She is professional and personable, as well as reliable. Her prices are also very reasonable. I highly recommend hiring Heather for housecleaning - it will take a load off your shoulders!

Hi Stephanie...thank you so much for the lovely review. I really enjoy being in your home and providing you with service.

cawhite in Maple Ridge
cawhite in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Friendly and efficient!

Heather is kind, courteous, and incredibly efficient. No messing around here! She answers the phone without wait, books in your service right away, arrives on time, and pays incredible attention to detail. I was nearly in tears after seeing how thoroughly she cleaned my home after years of collecting dust in the corners. I have numerous injuries and Heather provides the help I need to keep going. Highly recommend!!!

thank you...it truly is a pleasure and feels amazing to be so appreciated

Telly in Maple Ridge
Telly in Maple Ridge

House cleaning

Heather review

I have used Heather from Spic n Span to clean my mother’s house for a while now. She helped us last year when my mom needed extra help cleaning her home after a bad fall. Heather was kind, courteous, and sensitive to my mother’s needs.

I have been using Heather as our house cleaner again this year. She is doing a great job and is again courteous, caring and a hard worker. She doesn’t dilly dally about, she gets the job done quickly but thoroughly. There is no job she won’t tackle to clean.

Heather is punctual, honest, trustworthy and forthright. I whole heartedly recommend her for house cleaning.

thank you so much for the great review. I'm really happy to be of service during this stressful time. I'm here for you.
heather

Zena C., White Rock BC in White Rock
Zena C., White Rock BC in White Rock
0 reviews White Rock, BC

House was spotless as usual with great attention to detail!

I have been a very happy customer of Spic ‘N’ Span House Cleaning over the years! A consistently outstanding job is always done and my house is always left looking so organized and feeling clean, fresh and calm!

I would not hesitate to use Spic ‘N’ Span in the future, and would absolutely recommend them to friends. Thank you for the consistent attention to detail and for doing such great job and making my house sparkle!

Thank you Zena (princess warrior). You are definately one of my favourite customers...always a treat.

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Heather does a great job!

Heather did a great job of spring cleaning my very dirty apartment. I hadn’t cleaned in a long time, due to illness and she made it fell fresh and shiny.

you are sooooo very welcome

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Housecleaning

Heather came to my rescue about a year and a half ago when I called her to arrange housecleaning on a biweekly basis for my mom.

Heather was a godsend when I realized my mom needed regular housecleaning. I do not live near my mom so needed someone we could trust to come in and ensure cleaning was accomplished on a regular basis, while respecting and caring about my mom’s needs.

Over the past year and a half, Heather has become an invaluable liason for me as I feel I can contact her at any time I have a concern. Her knowledge, understanding and compassion in supporting seniors provides me great peace of mind. My mom enjoys her conversations with Heather and Heather is quick to contact me whenever she feels the need.

Heather always does a great job of housecleaning but does so much more. Thank you!

oh diane, it's such a pleasure caring for your mom's cleaning. thank you so much for your awesome review.

More about Spic 'N Span Housecleaning

Tired of slotting in time for cleaning your home around family activities? We will take that load. . . and leave you a scrubbly bubbly spic 'n span home instead. No job too big or small. . . we do it all! Let us make your house a place to ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Mission?