Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Tree Service
2275 Upper Middle Rd East #101 Oakville ON L6H 0C3
Tree Service
Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Reviews for Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Fal
Fal

Inadequate job with no desire to correct the problem and threatening language

I hired this company to assess my property in Mineola West for pruning, trimming and possible deep root treatment. They gave me a quote for $2599 to trim and prune all the trees on the property, give some of the trees a deep root treatment, remove one dead bush at the back of my property and treat/protect the base of some trees and bushes for insects. On the day they did the job they were reluctant to do work on the largest tree on the property stating that it was not included on the quote however I had been guaranteed that all the trees that needed trimming would be done. One of the trees was barely trimmed and they removed a large middle branch which left the tree in an odd V-shape looking worse than it had originally looked. When I complained about this one tree and asked it they could trim it so that it looked more rounded they stated that this tree and the one next to it were dying and they needed to be removed. They agreed to send the arborist and his partner (both named Rob) to trim the tree and discuss future management of the tree with me again. When they arrived to do this re-trimming it became quickly apparent that they did not intend to do any trimming at all and had only came to convince me that the trees needed to be removed ASAP and used threatening language such as "if we were in a court of law I would have to say you were advised this tree might imminently fall" and "it is my fiduciary responsibility to say that". They stated that the tree was close to my neighbour's property and if it fell and damaged his property that this is what they would say. Nowhere in the original assessment or quote did they say that these 2 trees needed to be imminently removed from the property. Had this been an issue I would have planned a different type of job and asked them to give me a quote on that type of job. I also did not negotiate any of the pricing and was more than happy to pay their fee for the job that was agreed upon. Needless to say I will never work with this company again or recommend it to others. The pictures below are AFTER the job was done.

J.Cambray in Oakville
J.Cambray in Oakville

Trouble Tree no More!

We had a large fir tree leaning toward the house.
The crew came , they were very professional, and very courteous .
They cut the tree, removed the brush , cut the tree into manageable pieces and stacked them neatly. They fixed up the lawn where a large part of the tree fell and they removed the brush.
Their price is very fair for the exceptional service given.
I will be telling my family and friends of this company and I will definitely uses them again!

Christine in Saint Catharines
Christine in Saint Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Professional, timely, knowledgable and efficient

Rob, Marsha and their staff were knowledgable and highly professional from start to finish and I could not have been more pleased with the level of service from StoryBook on all fronts. The trimming produced the exact desired results and the clean up was done to a very high standard. Rob and his crew were safe, efficient, timely and exceptionally professional. On a secondary front, their quote was reasonable and very competitive...and their payment system made the transaction of our business dealings very efficient.

I highly recommend.

Catherine in Oakville
Catherine in Oakville

Thank You!

Excellent Service! They called and gave us a heads up as to their arrival. They were professional and courteous. The price was fair. They cleaned up afterwards. It was a pleasure doing business with this company.
We had intended to grab a couple of the birch logs to support a garden table and completely forgot. Rob found us a couple of stumps after the fact.
Thank You!!

Tree services

Had the owner come and give us a quote for removal of branches and limbs.
Before he left I went over the branches to cut, just to make sure we were on the same page.
What I should have done was drawn a picture of the tree and marked the cuts.
While his crew was here I explained that I wanted a certain limb removed. They didn't really want to do it because they were at their time limit.
The owner came and said it would cost him money to have them stay longer to do the job. He slotted me in for 3 1/2 hours.
They put a sign of theirs on my lawn without asking, and why would I want that on when I would never refer them?
We should have chosen Davey.
They refused to come back to cut the limbs that should have been cut but offered a rebate.

Maureen in Oakville
Maureen in Oakville

Hedge Trimming of 14ft Cedars with deep root feeding

What a great company! Fast, efficient and extremely professional. No cutting corners at all and made sure I was satisfied with the work before they left. I would recommend this company for any of your tree service or hedge service needs.

Always a pleasure doing business with you Maureen. Your place looks great!

Dana in Oakville
Dana in Oakville

Tree limb removal

Great job! Friendly staff. Clean up amazing. Paid the bill on my cell phone. Wait time was only a couple of days. I
highly recommend this company.
They were recommended to me by a local garden centre.

Thanks Dana - I hope you enjoy your clean car

MJ in Toronto
MJ in Toronto

Excellent Service! Friendly and very neat & tidy job!

We had three trees removed from our property. The work was done very quickly and all debris was removed from our property. Rob & Marsha were both very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we were very satisfied with the work. They also treated our other remaining trees and offered suggestions for new trees to be planted. We would highly recommend them!

Thank you it was our pleasure.

Paul
Paul

Good-bye Mulberry Mess

We were referred to Storybook by The Garden Girls, (excellent service from both companies). Storybook kept in touch with constant text updates, we left for work in the morning and returned to a Mulberry tree free world, no mess no fuss. Removed an old dead bush, pruned our cedar hedge and gave us tips on how to maintain. I highly recommend you call Storybook for all your tree requirements.

Thank you Paul! Let us know if we can take care of your cedar hedge again this year.

Diana Roberts from Oakville
Diana Roberts from Oakville

Removal of large, old pine tree

From my initial contact with Marsha and Rob of Storybook Tree Services, I was immediately impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail. These qualities carried through from the outset until the completion of the work. The necessary tree removal service performed by Rob and the crew was excellent, meticulous and has added much aesthetic value to our backyard and property.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Storybook our team appreciates it.

More about Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Storybook Tree Services offers a full range of professional tree services ranging from the analysis and treatment of ailing trees and tree trimming to complete tree and stump removal. Let us help you take care of your trees so they will maintain their natural growth pattern and beauty.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Oakville?