Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Tree Service
2275 Upper Middle Rd East #101 Oakville ON L6H 0C3
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Oakville  >  Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Reviews for Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Christine in Saint Catharines
Christine in Saint Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Professional, timely, knowledgable and efficient

Rob, Marsha and their staff were knowledgable and highly professional from start to finish and I could not have been more pleased with the level of service from StoryBook on all fronts. The trimming produced the exact desired results and the clean up was done to a very high standard. Rob and his crew were safe, efficient, timely and exceptionally professional. On a secondary front, their quote was reasonable and very competitive...and their payment system made the transaction of our business dealings very efficient.

I highly recommend.

Catherine in Oakville
Catherine in Oakville

Thank You!

Excellent Service! They called and gave us a heads up as to their arrival. They were professional and courteous. The price was fair. They cleaned up afterwards. It was a pleasure doing business with this company.
We had intended to grab a couple of the birch logs to support a garden table and completely forgot. Rob found us a couple of stumps after the fact.
Thank You!!

Tree services

Had the owner come and give us a quote for removal of branches and limbs.
Before he left I went over the branches to cut, just to make sure we were on the same page.
What I should have done was drawn a picture of the tree and marked the cuts.
While his crew was here I explained that I wanted a certain limb removed. They didn't really want to do it because they were at their time limit.
The owner came and said it would cost him money to have them stay longer to do the job. He slotted me in for 3 1/2 hours.
They put a sign of theirs on my lawn without asking, and why would I want that on when I would never refer them?
We should have chosen Davey.
They refused to come back to cut the limbs that should have been cut but offered a rebate.

Maureen in Oakville
Maureen in Oakville

Hedge Trimming of 14ft Cedars with deep root feeding

What a great company! Fast, efficient and extremely professional. No cutting corners at all and made sure I was satisfied with the work before they left. I would recommend this company for any of your tree service or hedge service needs.

Always a pleasure doing business with you Maureen. Your place looks great!

Dana in Oakville
Dana in Oakville

Tree limb removal

Great job! Friendly staff. Clean up amazing. Paid the bill on my cell phone. Wait time was only a couple of days. I
highly recommend this company.
They were recommended to me by a local garden centre.

Thanks Dana - I hope you enjoy your clean car

MJ in Toronto
MJ in Toronto

Excellent Service! Friendly and very neat & tidy job!

We had three trees removed from our property. The work was done very quickly and all debris was removed from our property. Rob & Marsha were both very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we were very satisfied with the work. They also treated our other remaining trees and offered suggestions for new trees to be planted. We would highly recommend them!

Thank you it was our pleasure.

Paul
Paul

Good-bye Mulberry Mess

We were referred to Storybook by The Garden Girls, (excellent service from both companies). Storybook kept in touch with constant text updates, we left for work in the morning and returned to a Mulberry tree free world, no mess no fuss. Removed an old dead bush, pruned our cedar hedge and gave us tips on how to maintain. I highly recommend you call Storybook for all your tree requirements.

Thank you Paul! Let us know if we can take care of your cedar hedge again this year.

Diana Roberts from Oakville
Diana Roberts from Oakville

Removal of large, old pine tree

From my initial contact with Marsha and Rob of Storybook Tree Services, I was immediately impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail. These qualities carried through from the outset until the completion of the work. The necessary tree removal service performed by Rob and the crew was excellent, meticulous and has added much aesthetic value to our backyard and property.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Storybook our team appreciates it.

joe from Etobicoke
joe from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Tree Pruning

Storybook did a wonderful job pruning a linden tree in my backyard. I contacted them on a Friday and by Monday afternoon the job was complete. They were friendly, punctual, tidy and even helped explain the best course of action so as to ensure that the health of the tree was maintained. I would recommend using their services.

Hi Joe it is good to care for pruned trees every 3 to 4 years let me know how your linden is doing and thank you for the great review.

Tamara from Oakville
Tamara from Oakville

Tree Maintenance and Removal

The staff was very professional. I found them easy to talk to and get my need across. My Trees all look fantastic. We even had a row of Cedars removed and you can't even notice they were there. They cleaned up everything so nicely.

Hi Tamara. We love to talk trees I'm glad you felt heard. Let us know if you would like Storybook to walk your property and make some recommendations.

More about Storybook Tree Services Inc.

Storybook Tree Services offers a full range of professional tree services ranging from the analysis and treatment of ailing trees and tree trimming to complete tree and stump removal. Let us help you take care of your trees so they will maintain their natural growth pattern and beauty.