GO Heating Ltd

Mere, North Toronto
Mere, North Toronto
12 reviews Barrie, ON

Installation of Gas Fireplace

We talked about adding a fireplace in our basement for several years. We met with several heating companies but when we met with GO Heating we knew we had found the right company. They answered all our questions, designed and installed the gas fireplace. They were on time, on budget and kept my home clean. I would not hesitate to recommend Ron and his team.

chantal kerr from Coldwater
chantal kerr from Coldwater
1 review Coldwater, ON

Heating and air

I was very impressed with Go Heating . After my house fire Adam was theonly person that listened to what I had to say and what I wanted , he made recommendations and he followed through with what I wanted . After having argued with contractors it was a great relief to know I could rely on someone that actually cared about what I wanted . The workers a curtious , friendly and exceptionally polite. I would highly recommend go heating for all repair or anything that has to do with heating and air.
Thanks Adam

john from Coldwater
john from Coldwater
2 reviews Coldwater, ON

leaking water heater

after my ten year old water heater sprung a leak I called the number on the tank and feared my problem wouldn't be taken care of for a few days. I received a call from Glen within an hour and he stopped in a couple of hours later. He said my tank needed replacing and first thing next day GO heating replacedhe tank in short order. Very impressive!! Thanks GO!