PuroClean Ottawa

Review for PuroClean Ottawa

Peg
Peg
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exceptional work done on elderly parents house

I cannot recommend this company enough, and I will be telling all my friends.

We had some black mold on the ceiling in the basement at my elderly parent’s house that was concerning. I contacted Puro-Clean and was connect with Rock, who was both personable and professional.

My parents are a bit timid about strangers coming into their house. Rock put them at ease and was polite and answered all the questions they had. He took a look at the ceiling, opened it up and discovered a pipe next to a light was about to burst! If he hadn’t discovered that, the whole house could have gone up in flames.

Rock called in a plumber friend and had the pipe and ceiling fixed in 15 minutes. My parents were amazed.

I called around to many companies in Ottawa before settling on Puro-Clean. The receptionist and Rock each had a ring of authenticity about them that made me feel instantly comfortable with them. While other companies pitched at LEAST a $3,000 job on what I described, Rock chose the “let’s see first” approach. It speaks volumes on his ethics and reliability as a tradesperson.

Be patient though; they’re so good they’re often booked up well in advance. That speaks volumes, too. But the wait is definitely worth it.

More about PuroClean Ottawa

When water is on the move, and the fire has been extinguished timing is critical. Call (877) 261-PURO for emergency service. PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mould and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of ...