Brad Sartison Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Brad Sartison Roofing Ltd

Jeff in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton

The Best

I had Brad out to put on new shingles in the summer of 2018. I was extremely happy with the great work him and his crew did on the roof, and I was even more impressed with his follow up. Two summers later, after a very heavy rain, I noticed a small water spot in my ceiling. I contacted Brad and he came out that very same day to check it out. He was personally disappointed to hear of a possible leak, but upon inspecting the roof he quickly realized the source of the leak was actually from an intake vent I had installed by a different company who was insulating my attic, shortly after I had the shingles done. That intake vent was right above the ceiling water spot, and he showed me how the vents were improperly sealed. Then he fixed it for me anyway at no charge!

Throughout the initial work and follow up, it's clear that the quality of his work is an absolute point of pride for Brad. I can't recommend him enough.

shaun in Toronto
shaun in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Above and Beyond

We called Brad because I noticed a small leak coming from the garage roof. He replaced the garage and house shingles almost 5yrs ago (only 2 weeks left on the 5yr workmanship warranty) and even though we recently bought the house (so we did not hire him) he came over in about 20mins, found the leak, sealed everything up, even went up on the house roof and added extra sealant around the chimney and any other possible problem areas, all at no cost. Brad easily went above and beyond. I will use Brad for any future roofing needs and would highly recommend him for anyone else looking for roofing services.

Thank you Shaun!

Mr. E in South Cooking Lake
Mr. E in South Cooking Lake
1 review South Cooking Lake, AB

An Outstanding Roofing Company!!

Brad and his crew really amazed me with their work ethic, fair prices and outstanding workmanship. Brad and crew did an fantastic job with Malarkey Legacy shingles that really added value to our home and security to our roof. All of his crew were polite and respectful. The clean-up was thorough and Brad made sure everything was completed to his (and our) satisfaction. Brad and crew were on-time each day and did even more than they promised. The owner of the company (Brad), is there each day and works with his crew (his dedication to "One job at a time" is really appreciated). This is a highly recommended company!

Thanks! It was my pleasure!

langer17 in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
langer17 in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
3 reviews St. Albert, AB

Reroof of house.

Brad was great to work with. He is very professional with a great crew and high quality work. The work was done in a timely manner with great care and concern for the property. I would recommend his company to anyone looking to get some roofing done. You will be very satisfied.

Farah in Edmonton
Farah in Edmonton

Leak!

There was a tiny leak in the ceiling and we could not see where it came from, Brad fixed it in no time! really happy with his work and quick service.

Roof review in Edmonton
Roof review in Edmonton

Roof job

Never experienced such excellent work performance in my life. Brad and his crew treated me and my home with great respect, an outstanding job done, actually missed them when they were gone. They worked with great efficiency, highly professional and personable, this company goes the extra mile as far as excellence is concerned. Left my home and yard looking amazing and no mess in sight. This company is run right. Would never want to hire anyone else in the future.

Merlyn in Edmonton
Merlyn in Edmonton

Roofing contractors

On time and on budget. Gave a broad range of options from lower priced to higher priced shingles and the pros and cons of each one. We checked out past jobs and got very positive results. The owner of the company is very professional he works alongside his crew and you can see the respect they have for him. We had him do the roof on our farmhouse with shingles that will stand up to golf ball style hail. We did this 2 years ago and they look like the day they were put on. We liked the this company so much and were so pleased with the results we had them do our shed last week. Once again a great job. No problem recommending this company a real 10 out of 10. Many thanks Brad for a job well done

Robert in Sherwood Park
Robert in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

replacedshingles

This company is truly professional. Each of Brads crew know what their responsibilities are and go about their jobs in an organized manner. Brad recommended the shingle color he thought would look best on our house and we are so pleased he did. They look awesome. They left our yard and driveway much cleaner than it was when they arrived. We recommend Brads company 100%.

Kevin Korte
Kevin Korte
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hassle free Roofing

Brad and his crew of roofers did a great job. They delivered exactly as promised. The roof looks great, and the yard is super clean. Use these guys for sure.

Thanks Kevin!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Replacement of roofing shingles, vents, some damaged plywood and work on sky lights

Brad was very prompt at coming to give his assessment of the work that needed to be done, the estimated cost and when they could start. The material and the crew arrived at the stated start date and in a couple of days replaced the shingles, vents etc and did a good clean-up of the old material,nails etc from around the house. The quoted price was reasonable with the other estimates I had. Brad seemed to me a pretty decent straight up guy I felt comfortable dealing with so I would recommend his service to anyone needing roofing work. P.S. I did get his name from the HomeStars web site so thanks HomeStars for the helpful Information.

Thanks!!

Looking for Roofing pros in Edmonton?