Homestead Gas Services Ltd.

North Bay ON P1A2T3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in North Bay  >  Homestead Gas Services Ltd.

Reviews for Homestead Gas Services Ltd.

1 review North Bay, ON

Professional Service, professional technicians, great job and very very competivie pricing. Would recommend Homestead Gas Services to all cusomters

Called Homestead Gas and received the most professional service from this company. Polite considerate, and knowledgable. Very respectful. Area cleaned by techs, excellent proficient work

I would recommend this company to friends and family, so I would recommend to all residents in North Bay,

Paul Lamarche from North Bay
Paul Lamarche from North Bay
1 review North Bay, ON

New Gas Furnace

I called Homestead Gas to check out our old Gas Furnace that broke down. Two very professional men came by by almost right away and confirmed that the heat exchanger was cracked. Within an hour, they gave me a price to change my furnace which I found to be very competitive. They also left us some temporary electric heaters and made sure it was comfortable for everyone. The next day they changed the furnace with a high efficiency new model, that's so quiet compared to the old furnace. They cleaned up after themselves and had the whole thing done that same day.

We are very Pleased with their service and we've been telling all our friends and family about Homestead Gas.

Thanks Homestead!