Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Scarborough

Toronto ON M1S 1P8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough  >  Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Scarborough

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Scarborough

Martin from Pickering
Martin from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Air conditioning unit and furnace maintenance

We have been dealing with this company ever since we gave them the contract to change both the A/C unit and furnace. We had been impressed at the time with their sales person (Paul S. - an engineer by trade) so we decided to also deal with them for the maintenance of both units. Ather H. is our technician. We always ask for him because I know I won't get duped. He is thorough and methodical. Although it is done on a regular basis, our A/C unit tends to get clogged because of its location. Whatever product he's applying to unclogged it works great and it makes me feel better knowing that the unit will be in top shape again for this summer. Of course other checks were also performed: level and pressure of refrigerant, hose check, electrical circuit etc... So again, very satisfy with the service. See you next year Mr. Hasan!

Neel from Ajax
Neel from Ajax

Furnance Servicing

This was the second year in a row that I had my annual maintenance done on my furnace by Ather. On top of being knowledgeable and fair, he did a professional and accurate job quickly. I had to request he come at a very specific time, early on in the window they gave me (3pm - 5pm) as I had to go pick up my kids from school. He showed up early and got our 18 year old furnace in shape for another cold winter ahead well before I had to leave. I would recommend him to anyone, and plan to be in touch with him next year!

More about Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Scarborough

We offer well-trained personnel to service your gas fired equipment from boilers to unit heaters and air conditioning to freezers. We service and install furnaces, air conditioners, exhaust, ducting, gas piping and ventilation 24/ 7.