Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Toronto

1 Old Toronto ON M5V 1W2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Toronto

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Toronto

drago in Mississauga
drago in Mississauga

Heating and cooling

I bought complete Lenox system from Cosmopolitan few years ago.Of course,they installed it and they are maintain it.I had couple of guys doing service,they were OK but Ather is the best .He takes his time to do every step 100%.It does way more than other techs.Plus,he doesn't mind if you stand beside him when he works and ask questions.He will answer every one and explain in plain language every detail of the question.I always ask for Ather when my service is due and I am confident that job will be done 100%.Thanks Ather

Abigail77 in Mississauga
Abigail77 in Mississauga

Air conditioning repair

Very satisfied with the quality of work in repairing our air conditioning, which had stopped working properly a few days ago. The cause of the problem was complicated and Mehfooz, the technician from Cosmopolitan Heating & Cooling Service, did an excellent job of figuring it out and getting the A/C working properly again.

Holly Abram from Toronto
Holly Abram from Toronto
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Furnace Installation

Very happy with the installation of furnace, did by cosmopolitan Services. Just recent winters I got installation and amazingly it was really great experience because along with great heat comfort, my energy bills also reduced so much.

Izolan from Brampton
Izolan from Brampton

Air conditioner Fixed

Cosmopolitan fixed my AC yesterday, which suddenly stopped working yesterday. Amazingly technician fixed the problem within an hour and I am very happy with the services of cosmopolitan. Great job guys!

sumair from Mississauga
sumair from Mississauga

service (furnace maintenance)

Ather from cosmopolitan came over for my yearly maintainance. Gave a vall 20mins before giving me a heads up. He was very professional and courteous. Explained to me step by step what he was doing and why. Brought his own mats to keep the work area clean. Had a standard check sheet for the maintain a nice. Overall organized and professional. I really like cosmopolitan they have great customer service and are professionals. Will hire them again.

More about Cosmopolitan Services Mechanical - Toronto

We offer well-trained personnel to service your gas fired equipment from boilers to unit heaters and air conditioning to freezers. We service and install furnaces, air conditioners, exhaust, ducting, gas piping and ventilation 24/ 7.