Agm Renovations

Reviews for Agm Renovations

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

Basement Renovation

I was very impressed and happy with the work by AGM on my basement. The process was simple and easy from beginning to end. I first met with Ryan and he was personable and knowledgeable. He outlined the process completely and together with Rana produced an outline and quote. Our program manager Johnny went above and beyond in outlining the renovation steps and was present and reachable during the entire process. Everything was detailed and our basement (100sq ft) was completed in exactly 3 weeks. Our basement is beautiful and looks better then I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend the company and was very impressed with the results.

Param Dhillon in Brampton
Param Dhillon in Brampton

Basement Renovation

Very professional and organized. Staff and trades were well qualified, polite and cooperating. Work got done on time with a lot of emphasis on quality control. Yuri the electrician, Yuri the framer, , Vishavjit - basement walk up and project manager Bradley were outstanding. Essentially they delivered what was promised.

Fouad in Mississauga
Fouad in Mississauga

Basement reno

Premium quality and service. Special mention for our project manager Colton. You can trust them to do the job the right way and just let them handle it all. Well done

Sam in Brampton
Sam in Brampton

Good but expensive

We had our basement finished by AGM during last winter. We hired them after visiting their booth in home show.
Basement looks beautiful but it is very very expensive compared to the quality of material and workmanship. Most of my friends liked the way basemnt is finished but when I told them the price I paid, they almost fainted.
Pros:
Project is finished by the agreed deadline.
They take care of any defects that you bring to their attention (wish they could proactively find and correct defects)
Most of the trades people, project manager are very friendly.
The designer Lana is excellent and gave us many great ideas. Also, the young guy who did stairs and flooring (can't remember the name) was the best.
Cons:
Communication (returning calls or responding to voicemail) was hit and miss
Project supervision is hit and miss. Most work was done without supervision.
Scheduling is hit and miss. Trades people / subcontractors didn't show up according to the schedule that was provided. They worked during weekends and late in the evevning on some days to meet deadline which was not very convenient. As they missed some days, they appeared rushing through the work to meet deadlines which resulted in some defective workmanship.
Any additional changes are also overcharged.
Many defects are ignored until you bring it to their attention.
Daily clean up after work is hit and miss (mostly miss).
Nevertheless, I am glad that basement turned out to be beautiful (see the pictures) and met our expectation. Thanks AGM !

Alicia in Maple
Alicia in Maple

Basement

Thanks AGM for a wonderful basement that I have now! You guys are professionals! My basement was finished on time and on budget. I have peace of mind that I have great workmanship warranty also. My project manager Johnny was always on top of things and kept us informed about the schedule of work. Tradesmen were all courteous and most of them went above and beyond to make my experience a wonderful one! If I ever need to finish my basement elsewhere AGM will be my choice again and they will get all my referrals whoever I happen to come across in need of finishing their basement :)

Hi Alicia, thank you so much for your great review! We will pass along your kind words to Johnny and our tradesmen, they will be happy to hear of your satisfaction with their work.
Thank you for the recommendations and enjoy your basement for years to come! -AGM Team

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Renovation, Etobicoke

We were wiped out in the 2013 flood with 6 feet of water in our basement. We had a complete basement apartment down there at the time and stripped it down to the concrete. Six years later we finally found a reasonable quote with AGM to reconstruct our basement and put the kitchen and bathroom back in as well. I can't say enough good things about this company. And they actually found problems we didn't even know existed and fixed them (electrical, plumbing) as the previous owner was kind of a do it yourselfer. Our project manager Colton was easy to reach and came to check every stage. I highly, highly recommend this company if you are looking to redo or build your basement. And they are fast!

Hi there, thank you so much for your great review! We will pass along your kind words to Colton and his team, they'll be happy to hear of your satisfaction with their work. Thank you for the recommendations, enjoy your basement for years to come! -AGM Team

Raymond in Mississauga
Raymond in Mississauga

AGM really finished my basement in 3 weeks

We contracted with AGM to design and finish our basement. And they really achieve did it. The design team is friendly and the construction team is very professional. The result is very satisfying.

Hi Raymond, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear of your satisfaction, enjoy your newly finished basement!

Anne in Stouffville
Anne in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement Finishing

When we decided to finish our basement a coworker referred me to AGM Basements and now I am so glad that she did. Our basement is finished and we love our new living space. It’s heartening to go down in the basement and feel so comfortable. The trades were very courteous and professional. Lana the designer, Eugene, Yuri the head electrician, just to name a few exceeded my expectations. Brad our project manager kept us informed about the progress throughout. We will pay it forward now and refer AGM to our coworkers, family, friends and neighbours- whoever needs their basement finished! Hats off AGM! Keep up the good work!

Hi Anne, thank you so much for your great review! We will pass along your kind words to our team, they will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction with their work! We appreciate your recommendations to your family and friends. Enjoy your basement for years to come!

Dev in Brampton
Dev in Brampton

Basement Finishing

Our growing family needed more living space and we have been thinking about the need to finish our basement when we heard the AGM radio ad. We called in and needless to say we realized we were dealing with a professional company. To cut the story short, we have a finished basement now and thanks to AGM’s professionalism and the quality of workmanship. Thumbs up to all the trades and our project manager Johnny! We are extremely pleased! We will no doubt recommend AGM who need their basement finished in a timely fashion and professionally!

Hi Dev, thank you so much for your great review! We will pass along your kind words to Johnny and our tradesmen. It's clients like you that make our job great. Thank you for the recommendations, enjoy your basement for years to come!

Ansil in Toronto
Ansil in Toronto

Basement renovation

The project was well plan and executed from start to finish. The timiline specified in contract was honored. Fully satisfied with the final product and would not hesitate to recommend this company for your basement renovation needs.

Hi Ansil, thank you for your review and recommendation! We're so happy that you love your basement, enjoy it for years to come!

More about Agm Renovations

AGM Renovations experts provide quality basement finishing services throughout the GTA and the surrounding area. See our Service Area for the complete list of towns where our basement renovations services are offered. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on our workmanship and offer competitive prices with exceptional quality.

We believe that our low pricing should not mean clients need to expect lower quality, so expect more and when you need the best; trust AGM Renovations. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied, which means that you don't pay until the job is done.

When you need the best; trust only the best at AGM Renovations. Our mission is to be committed to excel in the work we do. We are committed to excel and maintain a sense of pride in our all we do!

AGM Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company.

Bathroom Renovation
AGM Basements offers Complete basement finishing packages from the professional design through the professional cleaning including: Drywall- We employ only professional drywall installers and our goal is deliver complete satisfaction to each and every client with the quality of our workmanship and our prompt, reliable service. Taping- Our drywall taping techniques will bring a high quality smooth finish, with a level of excellence you will take pride in. Painting- We include all wall priming, painting of ceilings, baseboards, casing, crown and cove moldings into our basement construction packages High Grade Laminate Flooring- is standard in our basement renovations packages. Tiling- Shower, bathroom, or kitchenette tiling will be done by professional tile installers who are employed directly by AGM. A 2 year unlimited warranty is provided to you standard when you finish your basement with AGM Plumbing- Our licensed plumbers will ensure that no problem is left unsolved and you can be sure that any drain or other plumbing defects left by the original house builder will be fixed effectively. Electrical- We are committed to providing fully licensed electrician service as part of our standard package. Should you ever require an electrical certificate when you decide to sell your property, we will be happy to provide it to you AGM Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company
Traditional, Modern, Contemporary
AGM Basements - offers complete basement renovations packages from professional design to professional cleaning. AGM Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company