Agm Renovations

Bathroom Renovation
8395 Jane Street Concord ON L4K5Y2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Agm Renovations  >  Basement refinishing
Meghan  in New Tecumseth
Meghan in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Basement refinishing

Agm Renovations
416-477-5429
25 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 300
M2M6S6

We had a very great experience with AGM basements. From the very beginning we were well taken care of. They established great communication throughout the entire project. The workers who came were all excellent, they were well mannered and trustworthy, A lot of the time i was working and my wife was out running errands the workers would close our garage or lock our door for us. Honestly this was a great investment and I highly recommend AGM basements for anyone who is looking for not only fast but efficient work to be done. All the materials that were used were high grade materials and the work was done by trained and highly experienced workers. The project manager Johnny was great he took care of everything and was always right there if we had a question or concern about anything. We had Our electrician Euri he was very pleasant and did an amazing job. Our tapers John and nawid became almost like good friends they spent a lot of time here doing their job making sure everything was done proper and spent a lot of extra time here working late just to get everything done right and fast. At the end they sent a handyman named George to fix any small fix ups he took care of any minor issues, he was also very pleasant and respectful. I have to mention Maria as well who took care of all the payments she was so nice and made everything so easy for me, it’s not always easy handing over your hard earned money but she made it so easy she was so friendly and had a really good sense of humour. The experience alone was great, the greatest part was when everything was complete and the project was done we still had 2 follow ups by Johnny and a very nice man Anil they were so helpful and really cared about our happiness and made sure everything was done right. They let us know if we should experience any problems in the future that they are only a phone call away and would send someone immediately to fix the issue. This is very comforting to know. I am so happy with the end result my basement apartment looks great!