Hank "The Painter"

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Richmond Hill ON L4C7Z8

Reviews for Hank "The Painter"

darklord in Richmond hill
darklord in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wallpaper installation

Looked around to find wallpaper install services and ended up being alot harder to find than expected. Hank came in referred to us by a friend. He installed grasscloth wallpaper in on our living and dining room quickly and perfectly. I would highly recommend his services.

Charlene Leduc from Toronto
Charlene Leduc from Toronto

painter

He is professional, helping with decisions in colour choices, material and timely job completion. He is very conscious about detail and neatness. I have had Hank paint my home several different times and each time the quality of the work is excellent.

More about Hank "The Painter"

Working mostly residential I pride myself in working clean and fast, and most of all being affordable. I've been in the paint, wallpaper and specialty painting business for over 25 years. Over those years with the improvements of paint products more items in your home can be painted, kitchen cupboards, ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?