Lakeside Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Lakeside Home Services

Reviews for Lakeside Home Services

Isabel
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

The workers were very nice and punctual. They did a good job. At one point, certain modifications had to be made before they could install their appliances. I had not been informed of this need at the prior inspection. They insisted on charging me more money. I later received a phone call regarding this. Very disappointing. I will not be using them again. Left me very sad. I do not recommend them.

Silvana from Ottawa
4 reviews Nepean, ON

Service was above and beyond of what was expected. Work was done in 45 minutes. When contractor was unavailable through the Receptionist, dispatch to the appropriate Service Person was placed. Call was returned within the hour. Totally satisfied, 100%

dwoods from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We called lakeside to install our new stove. The Technician (Ryan) discovered a large gas leak coming from our old line and ensured that a new line was installed and up to code. If only the previous installer had done so. Ryan did a great job, was punctual and cleaned up after all the work was done. He even took the time to show me some of the features on the oven. I would recommend Ryan and Lakeside to all.

Kelly in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lakeside has done the annual cleaning and maintenance of my furnace for the past few years. As their website says, they are prompt, courteous, and professional. Their service people have all been knowledgeable and very pleasant.

Robbie Keech from Orleans
5 reviews Cumberland, ON

We had lakeside install our gas stove and dryer - To ensure that the appliances are at the home they always book the installs for the following day however my appliances arived early. I called them and they were able to reschedule for a same day appointment

Tech showed up on time & was very professional and even took the time to explain some of the safety features on my new stove and dryer.