Lakeside Home Services

Reviews for Lakeside Home Services

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service, thoughtful and knowledgable.

Lakeside installed a new dishwasher and range hood.

Phillip, the owner, was my technician and he was very knowledgeable about his tasks. There was a point where the opening for my dishwasher was not quite big enough in the back and he came up with a solution that enabled a smooth installation. I really appreciate this in a technician. Too many of them simply encounter an issue and present it as a barrier to completing the work. Not so here.

I have an older house (70s construction) and putting in built-in appliances like a range hood and dishwasher will generally present some issues and I was impressed by the calm, thoughtful way the technician approached each challenge.

I would highly recommend Lakeside for appliance installation. They were pleasant on the phone for booking, showed up on time and ready to work, did an excellent job of installing my appliances and were pleasant to talk to and left my house the way they found it. No issues.

Honest

I contact Lakeside to discuss the installation of a new washer/dryer. They actually came a looked at my old one and said I would still get years of service from the unit and to not bother upgrading. Only the pro's turn away work like this!!! I am super impressed.

Isabel
Isabel
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Appliance Installation

The workers were very nice and punctual. They did a good job. At one point, certain modifications had to be made before they could install their appliances. I had not been informed of this need at the prior inspection. They insisted on charging me more money. I later received a phone call regarding this. Very disappointing. I will not be using them again. Left me very sad. I do not recommend them.

Silvana from Ottawa
Silvana from Ottawa
4 reviews Nepean, ON

Major Home Appliance

Service was above and beyond of what was expected. Work was done in 45 minutes. When contractor was unavailable through the Receptionist, dispatch to the appropriate Service Person was placed. Call was returned within the hour. Totally satisfied, 100%

dwoods from Ottawa
dwoods from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

install new gas line and stove

We called lakeside to install our new stove. The Technician (Ryan) discovered a large gas leak coming from our old line and ensured that a new line was installed and up to code. If only the previous installer had done so. Ryan did a great job, was punctual and cleaned up after all the work was done. He even took the time to show me some of the features on the oven. I would recommend Ryan and Lakeside to all.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace cleaning

Lakeside has done the annual cleaning and maintenance of my furnace for the past few years. As their website says, they are prompt, courteous, and professional. Their service people have all been knowledgeable and very pleasant.

Robbie Keech from Orleans
Robbie Keech from Orleans
5 reviews Cumberland, ON

Gas Stove & Dryer Install

We had lakeside install our gas stove and dryer - To ensure that the appliances are at the home they always book the installs for the following day however my appliances arived early. I called them and they were able to reschedule for a same day appointment

Tech showed up on time & was very professional and even took the time to explain some of the safety features on my new stove and dryer.