Mvl Movers

Reviews for Mvl Movers

Clinton Bannister in Toronto
Clinton Bannister in Toronto

Great Job

MVL Movers have moved me thrice in the past 2 years and they did a great job every time. They are a very accommodating and friendly team of movers who take care of all your moving needs. They go beyond the call of their duty way to give you the best service. I highly appreciate all the staff, they listen to the customer. Thank you MVL Movers for always coming through the last minute and making the move a hassle-free experience!

William Perkins in Montréal
William Perkins in Montréal

MVL Movers showed up on time, were quick and very polite

MVL Movers showed up on time, were quick and very polite. They had some issue with an inconvenient parking situation, but they didn't complain and carried all my stuff up two flights up the stairs without damaging a thing. The price was right and the estimate was accurate. If I need to move again I know who I'm calling!

Tyler Carrasco in Toronto
Tyler Carrasco in Toronto

Professional moving service

This was my first time using a professional moving service and I was very impressed with the way the move was executed. The crew was very hardworking and put my mind at ease, I was not stressed at all when moving. I highly recommend MVL Movers for any size move!

Claudia Rowell in Toronto
Claudia Rowell in Toronto

Great Experience

I had a great experience working with MVL Movers. They managed to schedule my move the very next day which other companies I contacted couldn't. They were very careful and respectful of my home as well as my belongings and moved stuff very quickly. I will definitely hire this company again when I move next. I appreciate your hard work and professionalism. Thank you!

Private User reviews Division No. 11, AB

Moving from US to Canada

I hired MVL to move us from the US to Calgary, including a car. The initial quotes and phone calls were handled efficiently and politely. The loading of the truck was careful and we were kept informed of the progress of the journey.
The delivery and move into the house was similar - great care was taken and
everything arrived in good condition. I highly recommend MVL.

Dasha in Brampton
Dasha in Brampton
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Moving

Great and quick job, nice and polite guys, reasonable price. Not only moved my stuff , they installed all what I need. Thanks for everything. I will recommend MVL Movers to everybody.

Artur in Toronto
Artur in Toronto

Good guys to do city to city moving

Alex and Michael were pleasure to deal with. The move was smooth and on schedule. All belongings arrived safely and in original condition. Their truck looked a bit outdated, which made me worried. But I guess its hard to judge based on looks. Everything was done as promised. Thanks. Will recommend

Kony in Calgary
Kony in Calgary

Vehicle Furnitures Belongings

Within a week of planning my transition from Toronto-Calgary, it was made so conveniently easy by mvl movers, I didn't have to drive my car in a three day trip alone. My car and furnitures arrived in good condition and handled professionally by Michael and team. By the time I arrived Calgary, all my belongings are neatly stored in the basement and my car is waiting for me in the driveway. The transition went on smoothly and I was assured that all will be taken care of as expected. I still have other belongings to follow and for sure I will use mvl movers and their service to transport my stuff to Calgary. I would highly recommend this company.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?