MVL Movers

Toronto ON M5S2M3

Reviews for MVL Movers

Private User reviews Division No. 11, AB

Moving from US to Canada

I hired MVL to move us from the US to Calgary, including a car. The initial quotes and phone calls were handled efficiently and politely. The loading of the truck was careful and we were kept informed of the progress of the journey.
The delivery and move into the house was similar - great care was taken and
everything arrived in good condition. I highly recommend MVL.

Dasha in Brampton
Dasha in Brampton
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Moving

Great and quick job, nice and polite guys, reasonable price. Not only moved my stuff , they installed all what I need. Thanks for everything. I will recommend MVL Movers to everybody.

Artur in Toronto
Artur in Toronto

Good guys to do city to city moving

MVL Movers
Toronto
M5S2M3

Alex and Michael were pleasure to deal with. The move was smooth and on schedule. All belongings arrived safely and in original condition. Their truck looked a bit outdated, which made me worried. But I guess its hard to judge based on looks. Everything was done as promised. Thanks. Will recommend

Kony in Calgary
Kony in Calgary

Vehicle Furnitures Belongings

Within a week of planning my transition from Toronto-Calgary, it was made so conveniently easy by mvl movers, I didn't have to drive my car in a three day trip alone. My car and furnitures arrived in good condition and handled professionally by Michael and team. By the time I arrived Calgary, all my belongings are neatly stored in the basement and my car is waiting for me in the driveway. The transition went on smoothly and I was assured that all will be taken care of as expected. I still have other belongings to follow and for sure I will use mvl movers and their service to transport my stuff to Calgary. I would highly recommend this company.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?