Small Time Electric Ltd

Small Time Electric Ltd

Reviews for Small Time Electric Ltd

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Several electrical repairs and fixture installation.

Jerry was punctual and efficient. He completed a bathroom fan replacement, a repair of a ceiling fan, and a replacement of another ceiling light fixture. All three tasks were completed in a short time, and I am very satisfied with his work. I would definitely hire him again and I would confidently recommend him.

Ed, St. Albert in Edmonton
Ed, St. Albert in Edmonton

Electrical Inspection

We recently had Small Time Electric Ltd. perform an electrical inspection of our home. Jerry was professional, knowledgeable and thorough. We would highly recommend this company for any type of electrical work.

Teri in Edmonton
Teri in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I wish every service cared like this!

Jerry took his time and he was very careful about his job. He cared enough to even change light bulbs because I couldn't reach! He had to replace parts of a box and replace a light switch for us. It was less than we expected, he actually THANKED me for our business. Yes, he appreciates his customers. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a service done by someone who cares and won't rip you off!

Wendy Savoie from Edmonton
Wendy Savoie from Edmonton

electrical outlet repairs

Small Time Electric Ltd. provided excellent service. Came right on time. Called ahead to confirm someone was home. Worked quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Small Time Electric to anyone needing electrical work.

Dick Ong from Edmonton
Dick Ong from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical repairs

We lost power to our garage and phoned up Small time electric. The company is a small electrical company with owner and son. They were able to find the problem right away and repaired.

More about Small Time Electric Ltd

Family owned and operated since 1992 in Edmonton, we specialize in serving the homeowner.
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?