Chris Screening And Glass

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Chris Screening And Glass

Reviews for Chris Screening And Glass

TorRos in Toronto
TorRos in Toronto

Broken glass pane in a wooden screen door

I am thoroughly satisfied with the service provided by Chris and his assistant. The high level of professionalism was evident from the start as Chris promptly responded to my initial phone call and quickly provided a very reasonable quote to fix the broken glass pane. Chris arrived at the agreed upon time and completed the job in a courteous, conscientious, and skilful manner. I would highly recommend this top level service.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Aluminum Screen Door Replacement

Chris and Hayes came to my home to measure and give me a quote to replace my screen door. They were quick and efficient. They're very knowledgeable in their business
They arrived to install the door, when they said that they would come.
They work cleanly, are efficient, very honest and a pleasure to deal with.
I would highly recommend them and their services

R & M in North Toronto
R & M in North Toronto

New windows and screens

Chris and Hayes are fantastic. They are extremely responsive, came right away to look at the job, gave a great quote, got custom windows made in a very short time frame (much faster than other suppliers), did a beautiful job, cleaned up after themselves, and did a bunch more carpentry work while on-site. It was a pleasure working with them, and I will definitely use them again. I highly recommend them. Thanks for a great job!

Window repair

Needed to replace glass on a casement window. Chris and son came, measured, gave a very reasonable quote, then returned about a week later, cut the glass outside our home and fit it in and installed the repaired window perfectly. Also very courteous service. Would definitely use them again.

Aine in San Francisco
Aine in San Francisco

Great Service

Would definitely recommend. Chris and his team did a great job and were very easy to contact and super responsive. Will use again if I need a window glass replaced.

Glass Window Replacement

Chris and his team were responsive. They provided a quote the same day and booked a time to replace our window glass. They arrived on the agreed date on time and completed the replacement in a very short time. They were polite, friendly and very clean.

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window Glass replacement

I had Chris and Hayes come to replace some glass window panes in my home. They were kind, professional and trustworthy. Their communication regarding appointment times and dates was excellent, and they were accommodating to my schedule. They were prompt and did a great job! I would recommend to family and friends. Thanks!

levittc in Toronto
levittc in Toronto

Window Repair

We had some very old windows, two needed new panes, and 6 required new strings so they could open and close. The windows were so old that we did not think they could be saved and that we would have to replace them all at considerable cost. But Chris Screening did a fabulous job. We were 100% satisfied and recommend them to everyone!

Alexis in Toronto
Alexis in Toronto

Glass Replacement

The glass window in our office door was shattered by movers when we moved into our new office. I was referred to Chris by CGA and am thrilled with the service.
The glass was replaced expertly and within a tight time frame, customer service was excellent and the price was right!
Thanks!

More about Chris Screening And Glass

Established in 1992, Chris' Screening and Glass has been providing quality service to it's customers in the GTA.

Operating as a family business, Chris' Screening and Glass is one of the first Toronto based businesses to provide mobile screen repair.

Chris' Screening and glass also specializes in glass replacement and many other home-repair services.

Chris' Screening and Glass offers a fast, friendly and effective service, for fair and reasonable price.

Fully insured and bonded, Chris' Screening and Glass can provide many referrals from satisfied customers.

Call now and receive a free over-the-phone quote or in-house estimate!