Chris Screening and Glass

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M6C3Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in York  >  Chris Screening and Glass
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Chris Screening and Glass

I called Chris to repair the screen on our patio door. They were able to come the next day. Prompt, efficient, courteous service. I couldn't ask for more. I can happily recommend Chris and will call for any future needs.

Kathy in Toronto

Excellent service! Chris was knowledgeable and professional. He returned my phone call promptly, arrived on-time for our appointment, and delivered and installed as scheduled. The seal between the glass in our windows was broken and condensation had built up. New windows look fabulous. He and Hays were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this business.

Paulina in Toronto
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Chris and his colleague came in to re-do a screening repair that had been completed poorly by another company. They were easy to book, on time and did a professional job at a fair price. My screen door is fixed and perfect now. Thank you!

Bernadette Beaupre in Toronto

Chris Screening and Glass were excellent to work with - quality job and great attention to detail, on time and on budget. They come in and measure, they order the products (produced locally) and then they installed them (and insulated at the same time so I will have good cost savings!!) - no middle person to pay!

I highly recommend them for window/screen replacement!
Bernadette

S in Toronto

Chris replaced a very old screen on our back dining room window. The work was done in less than a week, faster than promised. The new screen was installed in minutes, and we couldn't be happier with the service Chris provided. It is not easy to find quality professionals who are prepared to take on smaller jobs.

Job Price

Chris and his son did two jobs for us this last summer: one replacing a screen on our patio door that had been ripped by raccoons and another installing a storm door at the front door which we had purchased. Both jobs were excellent and they arrived exactly when promised each time. I would recommend them any time.

Renee from Toronto

I was referred to Chris through CGA Glass. It was a tricky job because the windows that needed replacing were part of a large, open concept porch that's about 40 years old! Even though he had to custom fit all 4 windows, the final product looks GREAT! It's really changed the look of my house from the front and I get compliments on it all the time. They gave me a fair quote, took measurements, brought them in for an initial fitting and finished the job beautifully. They even did any required touch-up paint. Very happy, strongly recommend.

Colin in South Kingsway

Excellent service. Had a cracked kitchen window that needed replaced. Called around and was finding it difficult to get someone who would repair it. Contacted Chris S and G on recommendation. Very professional and friendly when they came to look and provide quote. Price was very fair and work was scheduled. Day of the work they showed up on time, were very friendly and did the work quickly and efficiently.
Great work and really easy to work with. Will definitely call Chris S and G again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sasha Thornhill from Richmond Hill

Wonderful experience! After a house full of bugs last summer, we used Chris Screening and Glass to repair/replace our many ripped screens. What an incredibly professional team... all the screens were repaired very quickly and they are perfect! The price was very reasonable and they went above and beyond my expectations! They were also a pleasure to deal with.

Linda Umezawa from Toronto

In preparation to list our house for the spring real estate market, we arranged for our century windows to be cleaned. Sadly, one of the windows cracked during the cleaning and it was only a couple of days before out listing was to go live. Chris and his son came by with very short notice and repaired not only the cracked window, but 2 others as well. Their work was superb: they were swift, efficient, knowledgeable and very tidy. We are so fortunate to be able to stay on track with our house listing because of them. We highly recommend their services!

More about Chris Screening and Glass

Established in 1992, Chris' Screening and Glass has been providing quality service to it's customers in the GTA.

Operating as a family business, Chris' Screening and Glass is one of the first Toronto based businesses to provide mobile screen repair.

Chris' Screening and glass also specializes in glass replacement and many other home-repair services.

Chris' Screening and Glass offers a fast, friendly and effective service, for fair and reasonable price.

Fully insured and bonded, Chris' Screening and Glass can provide many referrals from satisfied customers.

Call now and receive a free over-the-phone quote or in-house estimate!