Chris Screening and Glass

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M6C 3Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in York  >  Chris Screening and Glass

Reviews for Chris Screening and Glass

Window repair

Needed to replace glass on a casement window. Chris and son came, measured, gave a very reasonable quote, then returned about a week later, cut the glass outside our home and fit it in and installed the repaired window perfectly. Also very courteous service. Would definitely use them again.

Aine in San Francisco
Aine in San Francisco

Great Service

Would definitely recommend. Chris and his team did a great job and were very easy to contact and super responsive. Will use again if I need a window glass replaced.

Glass Window Replacement

Chris and his team were responsive. They provided a quote the same day and booked a time to replace our window glass. They arrived on the agreed date on time and completed the replacement in a very short time. They were polite, friendly and very clean.

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window Glass replacement

I had Chris and Hayes come to replace some glass window panes in my home. They were kind, professional and trustworthy. Their communication regarding appointment times and dates was excellent, and they were accommodating to my schedule. They were prompt and did a great job! I would recommend to family and friends. Thanks!

levittc in Toronto
levittc in Toronto

Window Repair

We had some very old windows, two needed new panes, and 6 required new strings so they could open and close. The windows were so old that we did not think they could be saved and that we would have to replace them all at considerable cost. But Chris Screening did a fabulous job. We were 100% satisfied and recommend them to everyone!

Alexis in Toronto
Alexis in Toronto

Glass Replacement

The glass window in our office door was shattered by movers when we moved into our new office. I was referred to Chris by CGA and am thrilled with the service.
The glass was replaced expertly and within a tight time frame, customer service was excellent and the price was right!
Thanks!

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Replace a side door lite

My side door lite cracked and I checked on the internet for glass companies to call for a repair and replace. I called a few well known glass companies and received a quote over the phone. I still wasn't satisfied with their responses. I then checked Homestars and found Chris Screening And Glass. I spoke with Hayes and I gave him my measurements to the side lite. He was quick to email me back with a price. I immediately gave him the job as I was satisfied that he was knowledgeable about the replacement thermal window as well as competitively priced. I made an appointment with him to attend and take the final measurements and he told me that he would install in two weeks time. On the install date, Hayes and Chris, attended on time and replaced the side lite in less than forty minutes. They also cleaned up after they were done. I would most definitely refer Chris Screening and Glass to all who require new or replacement windows.

Rescreening patio door

I called Chris to repair the screen on our patio door. They were able to come the next day. Prompt, efficient, courteous service. I couldn't ask for more. I can happily recommend Chris and will call for any future needs.

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

Replaced four windows in my home.

Excellent service! Chris was knowledgeable and professional. He returned my phone call promptly, arrived on-time for our appointment, and delivered and installed as scheduled. The seal between the glass in our windows was broken and condensation had built up. New windows look fabulous. He and Hays were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this business.

More about Chris Screening and Glass

Established in 1992, Chris' Screening and Glass has been providing quality service to it's customers in the GTA.

Operating as a family business, Chris' Screening and Glass is one of the first Toronto based businesses to provide mobile screen repair.

Chris' Screening and glass also specializes in glass replacement and many other home-repair services.

Chris' Screening and Glass offers a fast, friendly and effective service, for fair and reasonable price.

Fully insured and bonded, Chris' Screening and Glass can provide many referrals from satisfied customers.

Call now and receive a free over-the-phone quote or in-house estimate!