Chris Screening and Glass

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M6C 3Y3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in York  >  Chris Screening and Glass
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Chris Screening and Glass

Mark in North York

My side door lite cracked and I checked on the internet for glass companies to call for a repair and replace. I called a few well known glass companies and received a quote over the phone. I still wasn't satisfied with their responses. I then checked Homestars and found Chris Screening And Glass. I spoke with Hayes and I gave him my measurements to the side lite. He was quick to email me back with a price. I immediately gave him the job as I was satisfied that he was knowledgeable about the replacement thermal window as well as competitively priced. I made an appointment with him to attend and take the final measurements and he told me that he would install in two weeks time. On the install date, Hayes and Chris, attended on time and replaced the side lite in less than forty minutes. They also cleaned up after they were done. I would most definitely refer Chris Screening and Glass to all who require new or replacement windows.

Job Price

I called Chris to repair the screen on our patio door. They were able to come the next day. Prompt, efficient, courteous service. I couldn't ask for more. I can happily recommend Chris and will call for any future needs.

Kathy in Toronto

Excellent service! Chris was knowledgeable and professional. He returned my phone call promptly, arrived on-time for our appointment, and delivered and installed as scheduled. The seal between the glass in our windows was broken and condensation had built up. New windows look fabulous. He and Hays were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this business.

Paulina in Toronto
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Chris and his colleague came in to re-do a screening repair that had been completed poorly by another company. They were easy to book, on time and did a professional job at a fair price. My screen door is fixed and perfect now. Thank you!

Bernadette Beaupre in Toronto

Chris Screening and Glass were excellent to work with - quality job and great attention to detail, on time and on budget. They come in and measure, they order the products (produced locally) and then they installed them (and insulated at the same time so I will have good cost savings!!) - no middle person to pay!

I highly recommend them for window/screen replacement!
Bernadette

S in Toronto

Chris replaced a very old screen on our back dining room window. The work was done in less than a week, faster than promised. The new screen was installed in minutes, and we couldn't be happier with the service Chris provided. It is not easy to find quality professionals who are prepared to take on smaller jobs.