Total Concrete Solutions

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Backyard concrete patio

Rolando was very helpful in explaining what will be done as well as providing suggestions to ensure that the finished product will be suitable to our needs. They also cleaned up after the work was done.

Thanks You for choosing us to help you with your project. Your kind words are much appreciated!
Enjoy it for years to come!

Jo-Ann from Mississauga
Jo-Ann from Mississauga

driveway, side and front entrances and stairs

Rolando was very professional and friendly. He provided several suggests in helping us to plan our project. Him and his crew were very hard workers, clean and efficient. We were very pleased with the finished product. We have no hesitations in recommending him to future clients. Thank you Rolando for a job well done!

Hi Jo-ann, thank you for trusting us with your home. Seeing people light up after seeing the work makes it all worth while.
Rolando

Backyard patterned contcrete padio and shed base

Rolando was a pleasure to deal with and the end result of their work more than met our expectations. Having gotten quotes from several companies and will say we got a great bang for buck with Total. They worked hard and did a great job of minimizing the mess that comes with this type of work and always cleaned up.

Great job, thanks,

Thank You! I hope you are enjoying the patio. Looked fantastic when i saw it with all your new furniture. Thanks for your trust and all your kind words!

Lorenzo from Mississauga in Toronto
Lorenzo from Mississauga in Toronto

Backyard patterned contcrete padio

The quality of work is a reflection of Rolando and crew’s hard work and conscientious customer service attitude. Not only did they do a great job they were respectful both to us and the property ensuring that under the circumstances cleaning up was always a priority and also well done. All in all, based on the entire experience and end product I highly recommend their services and will certainly use their services again.

Hi Lorenzo, i hope you and the family are enjoying the new patio, and the new shed went up on the other pad. Thank you for such a nice review!
All the best!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Concrete Paths and Porch

Total Concrete Solutions was professional and meticulous right from the start. We found Total Concrete Solutions from a web search. Talking to them on the phone, I could tell they were in the concrete business for long time, had the experience, and the company was just the right size to give our project the attention I expected and would not try to finish quickly to go on to their next project. I was not disappointed. The process from beginning to end was excellent. The end result is stunning. I would hire them in a second for my next project!

Thank you for letting me help you with your project. Nothing better than putting everything you got into the project and seeing the customers face light up at the end. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity.
Thank you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Pool house pattern concrete base

Thanks for the great job. Very pleased with wood design in the concrete it gave the pool house a chic look and feel. We would hire this contractor again to complete any of our concrete requirements.

Hi Guys, I'll never forget that pool house concrete pad. What was it 1000 ft' from the cement trk to the new pad. The plank floor pattern with the rustic grey colour turned out fantastic. Thank you for trusting the crew, and myself on your project. HAPPY CUSTOMERS= HAPPY ME!
Thanks again!

Ian in Brampton
Ian in Brampton

Backyard patio and Shed base

I would highly recommend Rolando and his crew. I found him through his ad in one of the local papers. He came over and took the time to explain everything about the different types of concrete solutions and made recommendations about what would look good for my backyard.
Rolando worked alongside of his crew and made sure to ensure things got completed on time and with quality. He has also returned quickly when I asked if he could touch things up.
I wouldn't hesitate to hire Total Concrete Solutions for additional work, and infact I'm having him do a walkway next spring! Everyone who has seen the backyard loves the patio, so I couldn't be happier.

Hi Ian, it was a pleasure working on your project. I love how you finished it all off with your new patio furniture. Beautiful!
Enjoy it for years to come!

Rolando,

lee in Toronto
lee in Toronto

stairs

Rolando is a great person to do business with. As soon as you meet him you feel at ease with his friendly nature and His knowledge about concrete work. The quality of finish and cleanliness has had him do a couple jobs at my house and i have recommended with confidence to other friends who have been very satisfied with his work.

Hi Lee, Thank you for trusting me on every project I've done for you! I'd like to thank you for referring me to your friends, and for the kind word in this review.

Pierre C in Oakville in Oakville
Pierre C in Oakville in Oakville

Agrigate stairs & walkway

Rolando & his crew were a pleasure to work with, great communication & explanations of planned work. I had ideas on what I wanted, Rolando was able to add his spin on my ideas to make the final project even better than I expected. Our 42 yr old concrete stairs were so out of whack, ranging from 8" to almost 9". Rolando was able to form all new aggregate steps, & create a new step on the lower end to get all steps at exactly 7.5", all with bull nosing and stamped risers. We have already had many compliments. Thanks Roland, great job.

Hi Pierre and Ardem, I just want to say thanks for taking the time to write a review on Homestars. Your front step were vary out of whack when we got there. I hope its easier and more inviting walking up your new front entrance. You have a beautiful home. It was really nice meeting you both, and the kids. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Catherine M in Toronto
Catherine M in Toronto

Stair replacement

I am truly impressed with the workmanship of Total Concrete Solutions.
Their attention to detail is remarkable to say the least.
They maintained a tidy work area during and after the project's completion.
They were on the ball throughout the entire duration of the project.
The crew was a pleasure to deal with.
I definitely will recommend this company to others.
Thank you Rolando and crew!

Thank you so much Cathrine. I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project with you!
Thanks again,

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!