Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Concrete Paths and Porch

Total Concrete Solutions was professional and meticulous right from the start. We found Total Concrete Solutions from a web search. Talking to them on the phone, I could tell they were in the concrete business for long time, had the experience, and the company was just the right size to give our project the attention I expected and would not try to finish quickly to go on to their next project. I was not disappointed. The process from beginning to end was excellent. The end result is stunning. I would hire them in a second for my next project!

Thank you for letting me help you with your project. Nothing better than putting everything you got into the project and seeing the customers face light up at the end. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity.
Thank you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Pool house pattern concrete base

416-523-9232

Thanks for the great job. Very pleased with wood design in the concrete it gave the pool house a chic look and feel. We would hire this contractor again to complete any of our concrete requirements.

Hi Guys, I'll never forget that pool house concrete pad. What was it 1000 ft' from the cement trk to the new pad. The plank floor pattern with the rustic grey colour turned out fantastic. Thank you for trusting the crew, and myself on your project. HAPPY CUSTOMERS= HAPPY ME!
Thanks again!

Ian in Brampton
Ian in Brampton

Backyard patio and Shed base

I would highly recommend Rolando and his crew. I found him through his ad in one of the local papers. He came over and took the time to explain everything about the different types of concrete solutions and made recommendations about what would look good for my backyard.
Rolando worked alongside of his crew and made sure to ensure things got completed on time and with quality. He has also returned quickly when I asked if he could touch things up.
I wouldn't hesitate to hire Total Concrete Solutions for additional work, and infact I'm having him do a walkway next spring! Everyone who has seen the backyard loves the patio, so I couldn't be happier.

Hi Ian, it was a pleasure working on your project. I love how you finished it all off with your new patio furniture. Beautiful!
Enjoy it for years to come!

Rolando,

lee in Toronto
lee in Toronto

stairs

416-523-9232

Rolando is a great person to do business with. As soon as you meet him you feel at ease with his friendly nature and His knowledge about concrete work. The quality of finish and cleanliness has had him do a couple jobs at my house and i have recommended with confidence to other friends who have been very satisfied with his work.

Hi Lee, Thank you for trusting me on every project I've done for you! I'd like to thank you for referring me to your friends, and for the kind word in this review.
Cheers,

Pierre C in Oakville in Oakville
Pierre C in Oakville in Oakville

Agrigate stairs & walkway

Rolando & his crew were a pleasure to work with, great communication & explanations of planned work. I had ideas on what I wanted, Rolando was able to add his spin on my ideas to make the final project even better than I expected. Our 42 yr old concrete stairs were so out of whack, ranging from 8" to almost 9". Rolando was able to form all new aggregate steps, & create a new step on the lower end to get all steps at exactly 7.5", all with bull nosing and stamped risers. We have already had many compliments. Thanks Roland, great job.

Hi Pierre and Ardem, I just want to say thanks for taking the time to write a review on Homestars. Your front step were vary out of whack when we got there. I hope its easier and more inviting walking up your new front entrance. You have a beautiful home. It was really nice meeting you both, and the kids. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Catherine M in Toronto
Catherine M in Toronto

Stair replacement

I am truly impressed with the workmanship of Total Concrete Solutions.
Their attention to detail is remarkable to say the least.
They maintained a tidy work area during and after the project's completion.
They were on the ball throughout the entire duration of the project.
The crew was a pleasure to deal with.
I definitely will recommend this company to others.
Thank you Rolando and crew!

Thank you so much Cathrine. I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project with you!
Thanks again,

Rosel Alforque from Toronto
Rosel Alforque from Toronto

Stamped Concrete Front Entrance

I met a hand full of contractors, spoke to some over the phone, submitted quote requests online and in the end after meeting Total Concrete Solutions, Rolando's team were the best choice.

Rolando explained the entire project with detail, recommended options that made a lot of sense and did not make shortcuts.

Once they started, it was non-stop. They were dedicated to my project only. I would not hesitate to recommend Rolando and his team to anyone.

Hi Rosel,

I'll never forget your reactions when you came home from work and saw your new front entrance. Nothing makes it more worthwhile then seeing your customers love what you did for them.
Appreciate The kind words!

Cheers,

Couldn't be happier!!!! in Mississauga
Couldn't be happier!!!! in Mississauga

Couldn't be happier!

Working with Total Concrete Solutions was an absolute pleasure! Rolando took the time to listen and understand the look we wanted for our home and made valuable suggestions.

The job was completed in a very prompt and professional manner. Rolando and his team took such amazing care of our property through the process as well.

We have had so many complements from not only our friends, family and neighbors, but also other contractors that performed other renos in our home. Many of them remarked that they could tell that an excellent job was done.

A year later and the workmanship of Total Concrete still looks fabulous as the day the job was finished! Thank you so much to Rolando and his crew of professionals for the beautiful porch and walkways you created for our home!

Thank you guys so much for trusting me and the team with your project. We do our very best to ensure every customer gets the highest quality job on the market today. It was a pleasure working with you!

Thanks again,

Filip in Mississauga
Filip in Mississauga

Stairs and driveway.

Rolando and his crew came out and gave us a fair quote on all the elements of the job. From the first day Rolando and his crew have been professional and courteous, at the end of the day everything was cleaned up. He also broke down everything thing he had done on a day by dat basis. Rolando did the front stairs and the driveway and it turned out beautifully. Definitely will call him back to complete the rest of the house.

Thanks Filip, it was a pleasure working on your home and I'm glad you are happy with the finished product.

John Monteiro in Brampton
John Monteiro in Brampton

Front entrance and backyard patio

we were referred to Total Concrete Solutions by a friend and im so thankful because once we talked to Rolando we knew we were in good hands....but the true shock and happiness became reality once we witnessed the whole process it took and when we saw the finished product we were overjoyed ...we highly recommend Rolando and his great team at Total Concrete Solutions as we couldn't be happier with the product....please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns or if you might want to come over to see our finished product

Hi John,

I must say what a difference it made to your home. I appreciate the kind words, but I have to say you guys made it so easy for us. You had a vision in your minds and together we brought it to life. It was a pleasure working with you on your home!

Thank You!

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!