Concrete Contractors

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Jerry
Jerry

Garage Floor Replacement

I had a great experience with Rolando and his team. They came to redo
my two-car garage floor after it caved in. Rolando delivered what he
promised and was great to work with throughout the process. I will recommend him to friends and neighbours.

Hi Jerry,

Here at Total Concrete Solutions we take pride in delivering top notch workmanship and customer service. The work quality in workmanship comes from years of experience and being a perfectionist. The great customer service comes from how I would like to be treated if I were in your shoes.
We'll be seeing you again now that you've decided to do the front of your home. See you summer 2021.

All the best,

Marta
Marta

Strongly Recommend!

We had a very positive experience working with Total Concrete Solutions in August 2020. From the 3 quotes obtained, we chose Total Concrete Solutions on the following premises: (1) Strong Reviews (2) Competitive Price and (3) Rolando, the company owner, is knowledgeable and experienced. Our project scope was aggregate concrete walkways, front porch, driveway and curbs, plus garage concrete leveling.

Total Concrete Solutions work is of high quality (they don’t cut corners) and high attention to detail. While working, Rolando attracted a lot of attention – many people came by to look at the work or inquire about a quote. Rolando and his team were professional, polite and personable. We appreciated Rolando answering all of our questions thoroughly, being honest, and offering different options (pros and cons) and recommendations for our consideration. Rolando has a very high customer service orientation and he is not pushy. We also appreciated that at the end of each work day, our premises was cleaned-up nicely.

It was a pleasure working with Total Concrete Solutions and we are very happy with their work!

Marta & Robbie

Hi Guys,

Thank you for choosing us at Total Concrete Solutions!
Honestly, the pleasure was all mine. From the day we met I could see that you both did you home work and new what you wanted to see as a final product. Thats where we came in. You trusted me and the crew. Allowed us to do our work and everything turned out amazing. Hopefully we do your parents home next year.
Thank you and Robbie for being so kind!

Best wishes to you and your family,

Jim from Mississauga
Jim from Mississauga

Front Walkway - Patterned Concrete

For years we have been wanting to improve our front entry way, however having had concrete work done in the past with not such great results we had some reservations. After having a number of quotes completed by various companies I came across "Total Concrete Solutions". Any reservations we had completely disappeared immediately upon meeting Rolando - he was very professional, personable, knowledgable and proved to be very true to his word. The only delay we had in the initial start of the project was due to the ongoing pandemic, through no fault of Rolando (obviously). He and his team were at my home everyday to complete the work. No issues during the work. Came back as promised to do the final sealing. All around great experience and the finished job looks great. Have to say it was a pleasure working with this organization- would highly recommend them. If you want a worry free concrete installation "Total Concrete Solutions" is the company to go with.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for choosing Total Concrete Solutions. I appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the new front enterance.

Best Regards,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Concrete Hottub pad

Total did a great job of creating a new level pad for our hot tub .. all done as expected ... thanks !!!

Hi Guys, thanks for giving me the opportunity to work on your project. I hope you are enjoying your hot tub more then ever now on the new patio/hot tub concrete pad.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Concrete patio, side and front pathway

Nice guy, very good communication, hard work, high qualify finish, they did what they promised.. Excellent!!! For sure will recommend to my friends.

Thanks Rolando

Alex

Hi Alex,
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you on your project! Thank you for being hospitable and attending to us when 1 of us suffered heat stroke. I hope you enjoy your new concrete work!
send me some pics when you have the sod in.

Rolando

AM-Mississauga in Mississauga
AM-Mississauga in Mississauga

Walkway and Back-Step Upgrade

Roland and his team (Reuben and Paul) did an excellent job on our front walkway and back-step. We received numerous compliments on the work that they did. I chose to hire Total Concrete Solutions (TCS) because they were doing work at two homes on my street. I spoke to one of my neighbours about TCS's work and he gave them a positive referral. I also checked out the company reviews on HomeStars. I met with Rolando and he provided me with a quote which included a variety of options. Rolando and his team showed up and did their work in a timely, professional fashion. They cleaned up each day and at the end of the project. Rolando also instructed me on how to take care of my walkway and back step. I would be happy to use Total Concrete Solutions in the future.

Thank you for the kind words! My goal here at Total Concrete Solutions is to provide my customers with the best quality possible. I only use the quality products. I come with years and years of experience in the concrete industry which i still put to practice. I'm not just sitting in the office. I'm on every job we've done since day one and I still pour all my own jobs with my team. I hope the work speaks for itself. I hope you enjoy the new front enterance and back steps for years to come! It was a pleasure working with you.

Best Regards,

Backyard patio and walkway

Rolando and team worked effortlessly and diligently on our backyard patio and walkway. We are very satisfied with his quality of work, professionalism and honesty. Everyone in his team- Paul, Rubin are very kind and hardworking.
Rolando finished project in said timelines and there were no surprises regarding cost, quality, etc.
I would highly recommend Rolando for concrete patio and walkway projects.

Thank you for the great review and for taking time out of your day to write it! I know the main reason for the project was so that family members can get in and out of the home easier. I'm glad its working for you. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!!
Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Rolando

Gino in Toronto
Gino in Toronto

Front Steps and Walkway

We used Total Concrete Solutions to redo our front steps, walkway, and driveway curbs. That meant removal of the old patterned concrete and replacing it with an exposed aggregate surface.
I found Rolando and his crew, Paul and Reuben, to be very friendly and professional.
Rolando provided outstanding workmanship and service. Watching his attentive work, especially during the finishing stages, I would say that he treated our home as if he was working on his own home.
The finished product looks excellent. Great Job!

Clark in Toronto
Clark in Toronto

Garage floor replacement

Our single car garage floor was badly in need of replacement. Got quotes from several concrete companies and decided to go with Total Concrete as Rolando provided was very professional, explained everything the entire process and answered all my questions promptly. The price quoted was very reasonable.

The job entailed removal of the existing asphalt (yes, asphalt) garage floor, putting in new gravel and pouring a new slab.

Rolando's team arrived on time and was very organized, professional and friendly. They worked efficiently and got the job done in 2 days. They worked very cleanly and came back to power wash our driveway to ensure there was no mess left behind.

Would definitely use Total Concrete for our future concrete-related projects.

Robert
Robert

Walk way

The front walk way and steps to the house were overhauled. Rolando and his team were very professional, transparent and accommodating to our needs as this was the main entrance to the house. Despite the poor weather conditions, Total Concrete Solutions did everything in their power to ensure the job was done properly.

Hi Robert,

We both new we were getting close to the end of the season but we never imagined the weather taking suck a turn so quickly. Despite mother nature delaying us a bit, we got it done. Enjoy the new front enterance, and Thank You for the review!!

Merry Christmas!!