Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Front Porch and Walkway

416-523-9232

We are quite pleased with our finished porch and walkway. Rolando and his crew did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone . Rolando spent a fair bit of time explaining and planning the job with us before proceeding with the project.

A big Thank You to Total Concrete Solutions for a job well done

It was really nice working with you! Thank you for letting me and the crew help you with your project.

Rosel Alforque from Toronto
Rosel Alforque from Toronto

Walkway and Driveway masterpiece

This is the second time that I've used Rolando's services and I must say, he is the best in his craft. My entire street is amazed at the result of my brand new exposed aggregate driveway with stamped borders as well as my stamped walkway. All I can say is WOW! Pay a bit more and you get a lot more for your money.

You won't be disappointed with the end result. I would recommend Total Concrete Solutions to anyone any day. Call him for an honest work from an honest man!

Hi Rosel, just wanted to take a moment and thank you for putting your trust in me. The exposed driveway was a smart choice and it looks amazing against all the stamp concrete work. You definitly set the standard in the neighborhood.
Take care my friend!

joseph from Scarborough
joseph from Scarborough

Backyard concrete platform

I am extremely happy to contract Total Concrete Solutions to build my concrete platform for my 8' x 12.5' garden shed. Rolando (owner) himself measured, set and leveled the concrete platform to ensure end product meet customer requirement, and I am fully satisfied with the results. His professionalism, work ethics and reasonable pricing are the 3 main reasons choosing Rolando for this job. I would recommend Rolando to whoever needs a concrete work for patio, driveway or any outdoor concrete works. Excellent job!!

Hi Joseph, even though it was a small project and our time there was short it was really nice getting to know you. I will see you again this year as your neighbor is getting us to do his back patio, and side walkway. Thank you for the kind words.
See you soon!

HS in Toronto
HS in Toronto

Front and Back Patio and Sidewalk

We had existing pattern concrete which had to be excavated. Rolando came to my home and took measurements and took the time and effort to fully explain what was going to be done and the timeline of getting it done. Work commenced earlier than anticipated and I was happy about that. The crew that did the work was on time, polite, and professional.

The old concrete had to be excavated from the front, back and sides. We were amazed how they used their equipment to get to the side and back of the house. Some days it was really hot, they continued to work and we kept them hydrated with coconut water, which they enjoyed.

We are very pleased with the end result. I now have a beautiful patio which we can enjoy. He went above and beyond. Great job!.

I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hello, it was my pleasure meeting you and working on your project. Now you have a nice level patio to enjoy for years to come. Thank you for keeping us hydrated.
Much Appreciated,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front porch, stairs and drive way

Dealing with Rolando was a great experience, I was his last job of 2016 season and his expertise and attention to details exceeded my expectation, I would definitely recommend Rolando to anybody I know and care about.

Thank you for trusting Total Concrete Solutions with your project!

Jimmy in Mississauga
Jimmy in Mississauga

Driveway Front Entrance and Stairs

Rolando and his crew are very punctual, responsive and professional. He was very helpful in picking a colour to match our house. The finished product turned out as good as advertised. Highly recommend their services!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Backyard concrete patio

Rolando was very helpful in explaining what will be done as well as providing suggestions to ensure that the finished product will be suitable to our needs. They also cleaned up after the work was done.

Thanks You for choosing us to help you with your project. Your kind words are much appreciated!
Enjoy it for years to come!

Jo-Ann from Mississauga
Jo-Ann from Mississauga

driveway, side and front entrances and stairs

Rolando was very professional and friendly. He provided several suggests in helping us to plan our project. Him and his crew were very hard workers, clean and efficient. We were very pleased with the finished product. We have no hesitations in recommending him to future clients. Thank you Rolando for a job well done!

Hi Jo-ann, thank you for trusting us with your home. Seeing people light up after seeing the work makes it all worth while.
Rolando

Backyard patterned contcrete padio and shed base

Rolando was a pleasure to deal with and the end result of their work more than met our expectations. Having gotten quotes from several companies and will say we got a great bang for buck with Total. They worked hard and did a great job of minimizing the mess that comes with this type of work and always cleaned up.

Great job, thanks,

Thank You! I hope you are enjoying the patio. Looked fantastic when i saw it with all your new furniture. Thanks for your trust and all your kind words!

Lorenzo from Mississauga in Toronto
Lorenzo from Mississauga in Toronto

Backyard patterned contcrete padio

The quality of work is a reflection of Rolando and crew’s hard work and conscientious customer service attitude. Not only did they do a great job they were respectful both to us and the property ensuring that under the circumstances cleaning up was always a priority and also well done. All in all, based on the entire experience and end product I highly recommend their services and will certainly use their services again.

Hi Lorenzo, i hope you and the family are enjoying the new patio, and the new shed went up on the other pad. Thank you for such a nice review!
All the best!

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!