Concrete Contractors

Concrete Contractors

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

bgruscyk in Oakville
bgruscyk in Oakville

Porch refinishing

My husband and I were very pleased with the previous work that Rolando completed 2 years ago.
Without hesitation we asked Rolando to refinish our Porch and once again we were not disappointed.
Book him early as he gets busy very quickly.

Hi Guys,
Thank you for trusting me and my crew with your home. Your front porch looks so elegant, and the colour you picked looks great. It really enhanced the look of your front entrance. Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

YDey in Brampton
YDey in Brampton

Backyard Concrete

The backyard is an extension of a home. No longer just an area for play it’s also a gathering space for hanging out or entertaining. Rolando and his team helped me complete stage one of this process. They were professional and friendly. I highly recommend this team.

Signed,
Happy Customer

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It mean a lot to me. It also helps other families to make their decision in choosing the right contractor that they can work with.
See you soon to discuss what you would like to do with the front of your home.

Jerry
Jerry

Front porch and patio in exposed aggregate

Rolando is a master at his craft. He's the professional that everyone wants to hire for peace of mind. This is the second time I went with Total Concrete Solutions. Rolando did the front porch and patio in exposed aggregate with impeccable attention to details. He exceeded all expectations even when facing delays and changing circumstances beyond his control. I have nothing but praises for him and his crew.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the kind words. At Total Concrete Solutions we do our best to try and keep our customers in the loop every step of the way. My goal is to provide excellent customer service, and deliver the best workmanship/product to every customers.
I'll be seeing you in a few weeks when we do your neighbour's garage floor. Enjoy the new front entrance. See you soon.

Silvino in Toronto
Silvino in Toronto

Concrete

Rolando and his crew were top notch in the creation of my stamped concrete walkway with curbs as well as concrete pad for my shed. Very knowledgable in his his field . They were always on time and left the place clean when finshed. Will definitely hire them again for my next concrete job. Highly recommend them.

Hi Silvino,
Thanks so much for the review. The feedback from our customers means a-lot to us! My number one priority is to provide everyone with a pleasant experience, and workmanship that speaks for itself.
It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family, and thank your daughter agin for the baked goods she made for us! Enjoy the new front entrance, and curbs.

Rolando Saccardo,

Michael
Michael

Concrete walkway

Not an easy job to say the least. After a few quotes from others we came upon TCS on homesteads and we were not disappointed. Rolando and his team did a great job in preparing and completing our project. We have recommended him to others already! Great work at a fair price.

Hi Michael,

First of all, I appreciate the time you've taken to write this review!
Also, I wanted to say thank you for trusting us to help you with your project on your beautiful home. It really transformed the side. Hope you and the family enjoy it for years to come.

Gary
Gary

Replace Garage Floor Slab & Driveway Curbs

Work done by Total Concrete Solutions was excellent. Existing cracked and heaved garage floor was removed and re-poured. New driveway curbs were excavated and poured.

Rolando kept me informed through every step of the process and decisions were made together, therefore no surprises! Entire team was great to work with.

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for a wonderful review. I learn valuable information from listening to my clients feed back.

Alvin from Brampton
Alvin from Brampton

Concrete Patio

I contacted Rolando for a quote in early spring, He told me he would be able to get the job done when the weather warmed up in June. I wanted a 21x23 (pie shape lot so a bit bigger than 23 wide at the top) concrete patio and a basketball goal (20X20 inch) Rolando kept his timeline of late June and communication was great through out the process. he would set the forms and contact me for inspection of the measurements and approval. He and the team were great! they did an amazing job. the only hick-up was the concrete came later than expected so the team was finishing the concrete until midnight. But they were very professional and no neighbors complained. The job is well executed and properly done. I asked for a smooth finish, it came out great! the cut lines are crisp and straight. Overall job well done! and i would recommend them to anyone. They are great to work with.

Thank you Alvin. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new patio and basketball court!

jeff
jeff

Amazing

Rolando and his team were amazing from start to finish. First of all I called 5 places and a couple of them said that the project was too small for them. Big or small you can count on Total. Rolando came drew up the plan and executed. We got so many compliments from our neighbours. We are saving up to do our driveway next. Price is very reasonable and well worth it. We were walking around our neighborhood and asked people and that is how we found them. Again Rolando thank you so much to you and your team we are so happy and look forward to working with you and referring you. Quick note book as early as possible as they are booked up quickly

Thanks Jeff, it was great to work on your home and thank you for the kind review. Look forward to working with you again!

Ravi Balasubramanian
Ravi Balasubramanian

Backyard Patio. Excellent Workmanship!

We had Rolando and his team (Anthony, Paul, and Serge) do our patio work this spring. Our backyard concrete patio was in bad shape due to wear and tear over the years. I called a few contractors who have suggested to replace the entire concrete patio with a new one. Rolando was of a different opinion after seeing our old concrete patio. He suggested overlaying of the concrete as the base of the old patio was structurally good. We agreed to go with his idea, and it turned out very well at a reasonable cost.

He also cut off 4 inches of the old patio concrete along the fence on my neighbour’s boundary and that gap is filled with river stone. It looks beautiful! He also built new steps for the entire width of the patio that leads to the backyard garden. It now looks very elegant, spacious and is convenient to walk down!

Apart from the patio, he also did a walkway, front porch landing pad and driveway curb walls for our neighbour and us. My neighbour is also happy with the work well done!

We would be more than happy to recommend Rolando to our friends and family circle. Rolando takes pride in his work, and he is thorough in his work from start to finish. We were so lucky to get our work done by Rolando and his team!

Thank you Ravi for the kind review. I agree that it turned out great. Cheers!

Cyn5hia
Cyn5hia

Backyard Patio

Total Concrete Solutions is fantastic!
Roland and his crew did a concrete patio and concrete the house perimeter recently. His price was fair. The work was beyond expectations.
Roland was very patient in explaining what needed to be done and answering all our questions. They were extremely organized. The crew were respectful to my property and my neighbors.
The work was very detailed and everything you could want.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this company.

It was our pleasure to work on your home. Thank you for the nice review and I hope you're enjoying the patio!!