Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Chris
Chris

Exposed aggregate driveway and stamped concrete patio

From start to finish a pleasant experience. We requested quotes from four contracting companies and they were all within the same ballpark. We decided to go with TSC as we felt they did their best to deliver our imagined designs ... telling us what couldn't work but giving us options to keep us very close to what we wanted. Throughout the project TSC kept to the planned schedule and the work crew were very polite and respectful of our and our neighbours' property. We are enjoying our newly expanded patio (stamped concrete) and awesome-looking driveway (exposed aggregate).

Hi Chris,

We understand that to be successful in business we need to offer great workmanship, excellent materials, and exceptional customer service. By the sounds of it i think we did pritty good.
Enjoy the new driveway and front entrance. It was a pleasure working with the both of you, and it makes me very happy to see how much you both like it.

Cheers,

I S.
I S.

Concrete walkway

Rolando came to assess the job, offering helpful suggestions and possible solutions. He was prompt in sending the quotation which was very reasonable. He came when he said he would, weather permitting, and completed the job. I am very pleased with my new walkway!

Hi I S,

Thank you for choosing us and for the great review!! Although it was a little tricky getting past the chiminey and creating a swail in the center of the slab we got it done. The water now drains away from the foundations. The finished product looks great and functions just as it was designed to.

Thanks again,

Dan F in Burlington
Dan F in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New Garage Pad

I expanded the existing garage and had to pour a new slab. Rolando was great to deal with and his crew was professional and careful.

Very good workmanship and I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Hi Dan,

Thanks you so much for choosing us to finish your new garage floor. It was nice working with you on your project. Appreciate the hospitality!

Thanks again,

Rachel
Rachel

Replacing cracked/sinking/damaged concrete in a tight/difficult space

Rolando and his team did an amazing job replacing a concrete walkway in a really tight space between our house and our neighbours. They are dedicated and hardworking, and do not take the easy route if it is not the best option. They were amazing, and we would highly recommend them. We are already talking to Rolando about our project in the spring!

Hi Rachel,
Thanks you very much for the great review!! I Have to say it was the tightest area I've ever had to pour cement. We crushed one of our wheelbarrow about 6" to 8"inches to get past the tightest spot. Looks like a banana now. The wheelbarrow will remain in its current shape, and will be a constant reminder of your project. Its definitely a conversation piece.

Thanks again!

Kevin
Kevin

Driveway Widening/ walkway

We had Rolando and team extend the width of our driveway and create a walk way to the front door. As well as redoing the front porch and build a new stepped walkway to the city side walk. Rolando explained every step of the process and how it was to be done. We are very pleased with the work. The colour we picked goes well with the house and looks very good.
Rolando also explained the best way to care for the new concrete for the coming winter and on going after that.

Hi Kevin,

Not because we did it, but i have to say it turned out real nice. The colour you both chose is very rich, and the design you guys came up with is simple and elegent. Love it and i hope you do too!!

Cheers,

Judy
Judy

Concrete driveway with rebar and fibres in the concrete mix for added strength.

The job was started on a Tuesday and by Friday it was finished. They are reliable and come when they say they will. The cost estimate was honored and there were no surprises added to the bill.
I would definitely recommend this company and am proud to have their sign on our lawn.

Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for letting us come in and help you with your project. I think the driveway and landing look amazing!
Some of your neighbours came over and commented on how nice it looks. We'll be doing some work for two of them before the end of Sept. I'll make sure to stop by and say hello.

Thanks again!!!

saad
saad

the project was, removing the grass from the back yard and make it concrete, remove the old front concrete walk way and the porch concrete and put new concrete.

Roland and his crew did a great job, very professional. At the beginning Roland explained everything step by step, he started on time and during the work I asked him to do other thinks on the side, and he did what I asked for. Rolando and his crew are very nice and friendly. I recommend him for any concrete job and if I need any to do any work in the future for sure I will contact him. Thank you very much for the great job you have done in my house.

Hi Saad and Lina,

Thank you so much for trusting us with your home. I hope you've been enjoying your new patio and front entrance. It was a pleasure working with you guys!!

Nerissa in Toronto
Nerissa in Toronto

New garage floor

Rolando was very professional along with his crew.They cleaned up as they went along so my property stayed tidy.The base was done very well.My neighbour and I got the job done on the same day and we are both very satisfied.Rolando also gave us instructions on caring for the floor.A pleasant jolly friendly crew.I recommend this company.

Hi Nerissa,

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to work on your home as well as you neighbour Carol home. You'll have a beautiful garage floor for years to come. Thank you!

ClarksonSouth
ClarksonSouth

Front porch

Great people, honest, hard-working, professional but also personable. We would recommend them highly. They did the job promised and cleaned up throughly as they went along.

Thanks guys for trusting us with your home. It was a pleasure getting to know you both! Enjoy the new porch.

DilanPeters
DilanPeters

Concrete

Rolando and his crew did a great job on the concrete at my house. They're very friendly and they completed everything as requested. Rolando was fairly priced, honest and decent contactor which is surpising for concrete.

Hi Dilan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

All the best!!

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!