Concrete Contractors

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Ian in Brampton
Ian in Brampton

Backyard patio and Shed base

I would highly recommend Rolando and his crew. I found him through his ad in one of the local papers. He came over and took the time to explain everything about the different types of concrete solutions and made recommendations about what would look good for my backyard.
Rolando worked alongside of his crew and made sure to ensure things got completed on time and with quality. He has also returned quickly when I asked if he could touch things up.
I wouldn't hesitate to hire Total Concrete Solutions for additional work, and infact I'm having him do a walkway next spring! Everyone who has seen the backyard loves the patio, so I couldn't be happier.

Hi Ian, it was a pleasure working on your project. I love how you finished it all off with your new patio furniture. Beautiful!
Enjoy it for years to come!

Rolando,

lee in Toronto
lee in Toronto

stairs

Rolando is a great person to do business with. As soon as you meet him you feel at ease with his friendly nature and His knowledge about concrete work. The quality of finish and cleanliness has had him do a couple jobs at my house and i have recommended with confidence to other friends who have been very satisfied with his work.

Hi Lee, Thank you for trusting me on every project I've done for you! I'd like to thank you for referring me to your friends, and for the kind word in this review.

Pierre C.
Pierre C.

Agrigate stairs & walkway

Rolando & his crew were a pleasure to work with, great communication & explanations of planned work. I had ideas on what I wanted, Rolando was able to add his spin on my ideas to make the final project even better than I expected. Our 42 yr old concrete stairs were so out of whack, ranging from 8" to almost 9". Rolando was able to form all new aggregate steps, & create a new step on the lower end to get all steps at exactly 7.5", all with bull nosing and stamped risers. We have already had many compliments. Thanks Roland, great job.

Hi Pierre and Ardem, I just want to say thanks for taking the time to write a review on Homestars. Your front step were vary out of whack when we got there. I hope its easier and more inviting walking up your new front entrance. You have a beautiful home. It was really nice meeting you both, and the kids. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Catherine M in Toronto
Catherine M in Toronto

Stair replacement

I am truly impressed with the workmanship of Total Concrete Solutions.
Their attention to detail is remarkable to say the least.
They maintained a tidy work area during and after the project's completion.
They were on the ball throughout the entire duration of the project.
The crew was a pleasure to deal with.
I definitely will recommend this company to others.
Thank you Rolando and crew!

Thank you so much Cathrine. I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project with you!
Thanks again,

Rosel Alforque from Toronto
Rosel Alforque from Toronto

Stamped Concrete Front Entrance

I met a hand full of contractors, spoke to some over the phone, submitted quote requests online and in the end after meeting Total Concrete Solutions, Rolando's team were the best choice.

Rolando explained the entire project with detail, recommended options that made a lot of sense and did not make shortcuts.

Once they started, it was non-stop. They were dedicated to my project only. I would not hesitate to recommend Rolando and his team to anyone.

Hi Rosel,

I'll never forget your reactions when you came home from work and saw your new front entrance. Nothing makes it more worthwhile then seeing your customers love what you did for them.
Appreciate The kind words!

Couldn't be happier!!!! in Mississauga
Couldn't be happier!!!! in Mississauga

Couldn't be happier!

Working with Total Concrete Solutions was an absolute pleasure! Rolando took the time to listen and understand the look we wanted for our home and made valuable suggestions.

The job was completed in a very prompt and professional manner. Rolando and his team took such amazing care of our property through the process as well.

We have had so many complements from not only our friends, family and neighbors, but also other contractors that performed other renos in our home. Many of them remarked that they could tell that an excellent job was done.

A year later and the workmanship of Total Concrete still looks fabulous as the day the job was finished! Thank you so much to Rolando and his crew of professionals for the beautiful porch and walkways you created for our home!

Thank you guys so much for trusting me and the team with your project. We do our very best to ensure every customer gets the highest quality job on the market today. It was a pleasure working with you!

Thanks again,

Filip in Mississauga
Filip in Mississauga

Stairs and driveway.

Rolando and his crew came out and gave us a fair quote on all the elements of the job. From the first day Rolando and his crew have been professional and courteous, at the end of the day everything was cleaned up. He also broke down everything thing he had done on a day by dat basis. Rolando did the front stairs and the driveway and it turned out beautifully. Definitely will call him back to complete the rest of the house.

Thanks Filip, it was a pleasure working on your home and I'm glad you are happy with the finished product.

John Monteiro in Brampton
John Monteiro in Brampton

Front entrance and backyard patio

we were referred to Total Concrete Solutions by a friend and im so thankful because once we talked to Rolando we knew we were in good hands....but the true shock and happiness became reality once we witnessed the whole process it took and when we saw the finished product we were overjoyed ...we highly recommend Rolando and his great team at Total Concrete Solutions as we couldn't be happier with the product....please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or concerns or if you might want to come over to see our finished product

Hi John,

I must say what a difference it made to your home. I appreciate the kind words, but I have to say you guys made it so easy for us. You had a vision in your minds and together we brought it to life. It was a pleasure working with you on your home!

Thank You!

Chris from Brampton
Chris from Brampton

Garage floor replacement

Rolando is a complete professional who understands the needs of his customers. We contacted Rolando at Total Concrete Solutions to quote on replacing the front portion of our garage floor which was eroded down to the gravel. Rolando promptly returned our call and arranged a convenient appointment time that matched our schedule. Rolando thoroughly assessed the proposed work and caught details on the garage floor that previous contractors had not picked up (sloped into house, weak points in the garage floor) which would have lead to further repairs within a couple of years. Rolando recommended a complete replacement of the garage floor as opposed to continuous repairs for the next few years.

Rolando's team arrived promptly each day of work, were polite and completely cleaned up the site each day. Rolando's team respected the neighbourhood and kept to the worksite. Rolando and his team reviewed the planned work with us each morning, recommended changes as the work progressed and ensured that we were satisfied at the end of each day.

The garage floor looks great and can be visibly seen to drain towards the driveway and away from the foundations of the house. I would definitely use Rolando again when it comes time to replace our driveway and front walkway.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on us! The truth is I strive for 100% in all the points you made above. Thank you for noticing. It's really nice hearing it from you guys. It tells me and the crew that the little extra things we do count!! Enjoy the new garage It looks amazing.

Rolando Saccardo

Tom from Mississauga
Tom from Mississauga

Porch and walkway

Rolando did a good job to our house. He was courteous and gave us professional advice. His team completed quality project and the neighbor saw how it was done so many of them also have their homes done by his team. We have no hesitation to recommend his team to our friends. Keep up the good work Rolando and team.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for choosing us as your Concrete Contractor. We work very hard to ensure quality products and workmanship goes into every single job we do. I'm glad you and some of your neighbours seen that in us and trusted us to do your homes.