Concrete Contractors

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

dennis
dennis

concrete patio

Rolando was great to deal with. he and his team completed a stamped concrete backyard patio at my previous house and turned out amazing. from the initial quote to the completion of the project, he was always available to answer all my questions. we moved to a different house and are looking to get the patio done there, and will look to go through him again. i would highly recommend Rolando and Total Concrete Solutions!!

Hi Dennis,

What can I say but thank you for trusting me with your project, and more importantly your home. You and your wife were great to work with. Nothing more satisfying than knowing my customers love the work we do!

Ricksalamah
Ricksalamah

Parking lot, curbs, and sidewalks concrete project.

Creating parking lot, curbs, and side walks. Excavation, removing tree stump, and streetlights foundation .
The work was done with high safety manor.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for choosing the Total Concrete Solutions Team, and for taking the time to post this review on us!
It was really nice getting to know you and your friends at the complex.

Thanks again,

tomdem70
tomdem70

Driveway concrete sealing

I needed some concrete sealed on my property...I saw them working in the neighborhood...when I approached them..they were frendly, attentive, and accommodating, they offered fair rates and showed up when they said they were going to and completed the job quickly,carefully, and professionally

Hi Tom,

What can I say but Thank You for your business, trust, and for taking the time to rate us on Homestars. It was really nice meeting you and your wife!!

Enjoy the patio

Jas S.
Jas S.

Concrete pad for backyard shed

Rolando constructed a concrete pad for my backyard shed. Rolando carefully measured out the area, dug out the space, and poured the concrete. His team was professional and hard working! Rolando has great ideas and finished the job on time. Thank you Rolando and your team for a job well done.

Hi Jas,

No matter the size of the project, they are all equally important to me. Thank you very much for choosing us, and for the nice review!!
I hope now with your new shed installed, you now have the extra space in your garage you were looking for.

Athir N.
Athir N.

Backyard's patio

Job was done within the initial estimated time. The quality of the job was good. Price was within the market limits.

Hi Athir, get ready to enjoy the new patio with your wonderful family. The warm weather is just around the corner. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is much appreciated!
Thanks again,

Sukh Batti
Sukh Batti

Patio, Sidewalk and backyard Concrete job

If you want professional work with no hassles, look no further as Rolando is your guy. They were on time and meticulous. Rolando was quick to respond to any questions we had. It was really a pleasure working with him. The Pad turned out excellent and can't wait for Summer to arrive.

Hi Sukh, It was really nice getting to know you and the family. Enjoy the new back patio, front entrance, and side walkway. Thank you for such a nice review. Much appreciated!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Front Porch and Walkway

We are quite pleased with our finished porch and walkway. Rolando and his crew did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone . Rolando spent a fair bit of time explaining and planning the job with us before proceeding with the project.

A big Thank You to Total Concrete Solutions for a job well done

It was really nice working with you! Thank you for letting me and the crew help you with your project.

Rosel Alforque from Toronto
Rosel Alforque from Toronto

Walkway and Driveway masterpiece

This is the second time that I've used Rolando's services and I must say, he is the best in his craft. My entire street is amazed at the result of my brand new exposed aggregate driveway with stamped borders as well as my stamped walkway. All I can say is WOW! Pay a bit more and you get a lot more for your money.

You won't be disappointed with the end result. I would recommend Total Concrete Solutions to anyone any day. Call him for an honest work from an honest man!

Hi Rosel, just wanted to take a moment and thank you for putting your trust in me. The exposed driveway was a smart choice and it looks amazing against all the stamp concrete work. You definitly set the standard in the neighborhood.
Take care my friend!

joseph from Scarborough
joseph from Scarborough

Backyard concrete platform

I am extremely happy to contract Total Concrete Solutions to build my concrete platform for my 8' x 12.5' garden shed. Rolando (owner) himself measured, set and leveled the concrete platform to ensure end product meet customer requirement, and I am fully satisfied with the results. His professionalism, work ethics and reasonable pricing are the 3 main reasons choosing Rolando for this job. I would recommend Rolando to whoever needs a concrete work for patio, driveway or any outdoor concrete works. Excellent job!!

Hi Joseph, even though it was a small project and our time there was short it was really nice getting to know you. I will see you again this year as your neighbor is getting us to do his back patio, and side walkway. Thank you for the kind words.
See you soon!

HS in Toronto
HS in Toronto

Front and Back Patio and Sidewalk

We had existing pattern concrete which had to be excavated. Rolando came to my home and took measurements and took the time and effort to fully explain what was going to be done and the timeline of getting it done. Work commenced earlier than anticipated and I was happy about that. The crew that did the work was on time, polite, and professional.

The old concrete had to be excavated from the front, back and sides. We were amazed how they used their equipment to get to the side and back of the house. Some days it was really hot, they continued to work and we kept them hydrated with coconut water, which they enjoyed.

We are very pleased with the end result. I now have a beautiful patio which we can enjoy. He went above and beyond. Great job!.

I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hello, it was my pleasure meeting you and working on your project. Now you have a nice level patio to enjoy for years to come. Thank you for keeping us hydrated.
Much Appreciated,

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!