Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

hdhalla
hdhalla

Concrete driveway extension

We gave Total Concrete Solutions a pretty large job with a driveway extension, side path and a portion of the backyard. We initially had gotten several quotes from various companies, and decided to go with TCS due to Rolando and his honest and sincere nature right from the start. Rolando and his team went above and beyond our expectations and did an excellent job from start to finish!

Although the job took longer than expected (lots of rainy days!), we were satisfied with the end product. After the final seal, our driveway really stands out and we couldn't be happier. Would definitely recommend them!

Thanks guys for trusting us with your home and another great review! On behalf of me and the boys congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Sukh Batti
Sukh Batti

Exposed Aggregate sealing

As always, Rolando did excellent job in sealing our exposed aggregate driveway. He went above and beyond and fixed small little patches which needed some attention.

I would highly recommend Total Concrete Solutions for any kind of concrete work.

Hi Sukh,

Thank you so much! The pleasure was all mine to do what I do for wonderful people like yourself and your family!!
Thanks again
Rolando

Athir
Athir

Stamped Concrete Front and Back Yards plus Demolition and Rebuilding a Basement Walkout Wall

We contacted the owner of Total Concrete Solutions, Rolando, in late summer of 2017 and got him to visit us and take some measurements and later he provided an estimate based on a couple of sketches that we prepared, and we agreed on pricing and a few extra elements.

In spring 2018, and only one week later than agreed (due to weather conditions), Rolando and his team showed up and started their work.

Although the existing conditions were found to be worse than we all thought, Rolando kept on pushing with his work and didn't ask for any additional funds.

Once the work came to the forming and concrete pouring part of the job, they showed us thorough understanding of our ideas and suggestions and great attention to details, as well as a strong commitment to the quality of their work.

The work included demolition and rebuilding of a concrete retaining wall for the basement walkout stairs that was falling in, and forming and pouring stamped (a.k.a. patterned) concrete in the back and front yards, as well as regular concrete walkway at the side of the house.

While being an Architect and Structural Engineer couple helped us put together a more clear layout of what we wanted done, we found in Total Concrete Solutions a rarely seen value of a contractor who strongly upholds their honesty and quality of work.

We are extremely happy with the results of the work that Rolando and Total Concrete Solutions team did, and have already recommended them for other similar jobs at a couple of relatives' homes. We highly recommend them for any similar work.

Athir Jamil

Hi Athir,

Thank for taking the time out of your day to write such a great review about us!! See you on your next seal appointment.

Thanks again,

Garage concrete slab

On short notice I reached out to Rolando to pour a large concrete garage slab. He was more than willing to fit us in and get the job done. This was our first time using Total Concrete Solutions and won’t be the last. Excellent work!

Hi Guys,

It was nice meeting you and you father. Glad you liked the smooth garage floor we poured, and thank you for the kind works!!

Thanks again!!
Rolando and Team,

Randy
Randy

backyard deck, approx 12’ X 34’

Last year I had Total Concrete install a front walkway and was so impressed I decided to replace the old wooden deck in my backyard this year with a new concrete deck and it came out fantastic, as I expected. Rolando and his crew are true professionals. They exceeded my expectation again, and it was a pleasure working with them again. They really know what they’re doing and were able to handle the small changes I requested to the original plan with no problem and didn’t affect the timeline. Rolando takes pride in his work and it really shows in the final outcome. I’m very happy to show off his work and will recommend him to anyone looking for a concrete job,big or small.

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the fantastic review, and the kind works! I'll make sure the the back yard goes as smooth as the front did. See you in a few months.

Ben
Ben

Concrete Aggregate

We are proud to show our beautiful porch & walkway with the newly installed exposed aggregate thru Rolando of Total Concrete. We are extremely happy & satisfied with their work. We get compliments from neighbours, family & friends for a job well done. Rolando & his team have good work ethics, easy to work with & completed the job on time.

Hi Guys,

Glad to here your neighbours are giving you the thumbs up, but most of all glad to hear you're enjoying it. It was nice meeting you both!

All the best,

bsamya
bsamya

Patio foundation

We had to get a patio foundation done. He showed up on time and got the job done as promised.

Rolando was great in explaining the scope of the work and options and delivered as expected.

Hello,

Thanks for trusting me and the crew with your home and your restaurant. I appreciate the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you through your projects.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Regards,

Michael
Michael

Exposed concrete driveway, walkways and back yard

Rolando was great. He came out and was very thorough with the quote and listened to what we were looking to have done. The project was completed in a timely manner and the work was done very professionally. Would highly recommend

Hi Michael,

What can I say to but thank you so much for just putting your trust in me! The back yard was a bit challenging because of how steep it is, but we did it. The first 2 houses I did for you guys was for a friend of the family, then your dad and moms, your brothers, and finally yours. When we met the last time you had it all finished. Looks amazing and excellent use of space!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Much Appreciated!

Regards,

ptrazz11
ptrazz11

Front,and Side walkway.

Rolando and his crew put in front and side walkway around my house. The work that was done is excellent.....I am very happy with the finished product, Rolando took the time to get the job done right. I could tell right from the beginning that he has pride in his work. Rolando and his crew cleaned up everyday and kept my house tidy as can be until the work was complete. I would 100% use Total Concrete Solutions again....

Thanks Rolando!!

Thanks for the kind words, and for noticing that I do take pride in every home I do. My goal is always to make the job beautiful and as durable as possible, so my customers can enjoy for years to come.

Ed
Ed

New driveway and walkway

Rolando installed a new exposed aggregate concrete driveway and walkway. The work was done with care and Rolando was able to work with me with some changes made on the fly. Many compliments by our neighbors. Ed

Hi Ed,

It was a pleasure meeting you, and working with you on your project. Hope you and the family enjoy it for many years to come!

All the best,
Rolando

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!