Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

ptrazz11
ptrazz11

Front,and Side walkway.

Rolando and his crew put in front and side walkway around my house. The work that was done is excellent.....I am very happy with the finished product, Rolando took the time to get the job done right. I could tell right from the beginning that he has pride in his work. Rolando and his crew cleaned up everyday and kept my house tidy as can be until the work was complete. I would 100% use Total Concrete Solutions again....

Thanks Rolando!!

Thanks for the kind words, and for noticing that I do take pride in every home I do. My goal is always to make the job beautiful and as durable as possible, so my customers can enjoy for years to come.

Ed
Ed

New driveway and walkway

Rolando installed a new exposed aggregate concrete driveway and walkway. The work was done with care and Rolando was able to work with me with some changes made on the fly. Many compliments by our neighbors. Ed

Hi Ed,

It was a pleasure meeting you, and working with you on your project. Hope you and the family enjoy it for many years to come!

All the best,

jwenzel31
jwenzel31
0 reviews Milton, ON

Aggregate driveway, walkway, back patio and shed pad

We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the work we received. Rolando and his crew were quick, efficient and professional. The difference I found with Rolando vs other companies that quoted our job is that he listened to what we wanted and didn’t just tell us what we should do regarding the design. During the job he was also able to explain in good detail why certain aspects of the job should be done a certain way which helped us make informed decisions. He is very knowledgeable and will take the time to make sure you understand and are happy with your choices. I already have and will continue to recommend him and his crew to anyone that is looking for quality and beautifully finished work. His experience truly shows through in the final product.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for such a positive review. It makes all the hard work and achy muscles worth it!! I hope you enjoy the concrete work for years to come. It was really nice meeting you both, and your two little ones.

All the best,
Rolando Saccardo

Sue C.
Sue C.

Complete Stamped Concrete Front Patio/Walkway, Backyard Patio and Walkways

Total Concrete Solutions was my first choice in vendors to have my interlock brick replaced with coloured and stamped concrete. From the very first meeting, Rolando was very competitive with his pricing and willing to work with me on the timing of the project and setting realistic goals. He provided samples and answered any questions I had and I had no hesitation in signing on with him. He and his team completed a stamped concrete front walkway and patio, backyard patio, and all around our pool, cleaning up each day behind themselves. The result is breathtaking and we have had nothing but wonderful comments from everyone that has seen it. He kept in contact if he was unable to make it if the weather was not co-operating and worked very hard with his team to make any changes or additions we asked for as the project commenced. I have highly recommended Rolando and Total Concrete Solutions to a couple of friends already and highly endorse him for Homestars.

Hi Sue,

One more thing off the "TO DO LIST"
I hope the results were worth the wait!
Thank you for keeping us hydrated through the heat wave, and for making it so easy to work with you and Steve. You guys made it easy on me. you knew exactly what you wanted explained it to me and the crew and just let us get to work. Thank you for trusting me and the crew with your home!
I miss our little chats!!
One more thing....thanks for taking the time to write a review. wish more people did.

Rolando Saccardo

dennis
dennis

concrete patio

Rolando was great to deal with. he and his team completed a stamped concrete backyard patio at my previous house and turned out amazing. from the initial quote to the completion of the project, he was always available to answer all my questions. we moved to a different house and are looking to get the patio done there, and will look to go through him again. i would highly recommend Rolando and Total Concrete Solutions!!

Hi Dennis,

What can I say but thank you for trusting me with your project, and more importantly your home. You and your wife were great to work with. Nothing more satisfying than knowing my customers love the work we do!

Ricksalamah
Ricksalamah

Parking lot, curbs, and sidewalks concrete project.

Creating parking lot, curbs, and side walks. Excavation, removing tree stump, and streetlights foundation .
The work was done with high safety manor.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for choosing the Total Concrete Solutions Team, and for taking the time to post this review on us!
It was really nice getting to know you and your friends at the complex.

Thanks again,

tomdem70
tomdem70

Driveway concrete sealing

I needed some concrete sealed on my property...I saw them working in the neighborhood...when I approached them..they were frendly, attentive, and accommodating, they offered fair rates and showed up when they said they were going to and completed the job quickly,carefully, and professionally

Hi Tom,

What can I say but Thank You for your business, trust, and for taking the time to rate us on Homestars. It was really nice meeting you and your wife!!

Enjoy the patio

Jas S.
Jas S.

Concrete pad for backyard shed

Rolando constructed a concrete pad for my backyard shed. Rolando carefully measured out the area, dug out the space, and poured the concrete. His team was professional and hard working! Rolando has great ideas and finished the job on time. Thank you Rolando and your team for a job well done.

Hi Jas,

No matter the size of the project, they are all equally important to me. Thank you very much for choosing us, and for the nice review!!
I hope now with your new shed installed, you now have the extra space in your garage you were looking for.

Athir N.
Athir N.

Backyard's patio

Job was done within the initial estimated time. The quality of the job was good. Price was within the market limits.

Hi Athir, get ready to enjoy the new patio with your wonderful family. The warm weather is just around the corner. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is much appreciated!
Thanks again,

Sukh Batti
Sukh Batti

Patio, Sidewalk and backyard Concrete job

If you want professional work with no hassles, look no further as Rolando is your guy. They were on time and meticulous. Rolando was quick to respond to any questions we had. It was really a pleasure working with him. The Pad turned out excellent and can't wait for Summer to arrive.

Hi Sukh, It was really nice getting to know you and the family. Enjoy the new back patio, front entrance, and side walkway. Thank you for such a nice review. Much appreciated!

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!