Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Randy
Randy

Sidewalk from garage to front door, exposed aggregate and another section from my walkway to my backyard gate.

IThe job was completed on budget, with partial payments as the work was completed AND on time as per the contract. Ronaldo and his staff were punctual, respectful, very professional and a pleasure to work with. I'm in the process of completing a backyard renovation in the spring which will include a concrete patio and I don't want anyone except Ronaldo and his team to perform this work for me. I am completely satisfied with their standard of work and the outcome of the project.

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the fantastic review, and the kind works! I'll make sure the the back yard goes as smooth as the front did. See you in a few months.

Ben
Ben

Concrete Aggregate

416-523-9232

We are proud to show our beautiful porch & walkway with the newly installed exposed aggregate thru Rolando of Total Concrete. We are extremely happy & satisfied with their work. We get compliments from neighbours, family & friends for a job well done. Rolando & his team have good work ethics, easy to work with & completed the job on time.

Hi Guys,

Glad to here your neighbours are giving you the thumbs up, but most of all glad to hear you're enjoying it. It was nice meeting you both!

bsamya
bsamya

Patio foundation

We had to get a patio foundation done. He showed up on time and got the job done as promised.

Rolando was great in explaining the scope of the work and options and delivered as expected.

Hello,

Thanks for trusting me and the crew with your home and your restaurant. I appreciate the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you through your projects.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Regards,

Michael
Michael

Exposed concrete driveway, walkways and back yard

Rolando was great. He came out and was very thorough with the quote and listened to what we were looking to have done. The project was completed in a timely manner and the work was done very professionally. Would highly recommend

Hi Michael,

What can I say to but thank you so much for just putting your trust in me! The back yard was a bit challenging because of how steep it is, but we did it. The first 2 houses I did for you guys was for a friend of the family, then your dad and moms, your brothers, and finally yours. When we met the last time you had it all finished. Looks amazing and excellent use of space!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Much Appreciated!

Regards,

ptrazz11
ptrazz11

Front,and Side walkway.

Rolando and his crew put in front and side walkway around my house. The work that was done is excellent.....I am very happy with the finished product, Rolando took the time to get the job done right. I could tell right from the beginning that he has pride in his work. Rolando and his crew cleaned up everyday and kept my house tidy as can be until the work was complete. I would 100% use Total Concrete Solutions again....

Thanks Rolando!!

Thanks for the kind words, and for noticing that I do take pride in every home I do. My goal is always to make the job beautiful and as durable as possible, so my customers can enjoy for years to come.

Ed
Ed

New driveway and walkway

Rolando installed a new exposed aggregate concrete driveway and walkway. The work was done with care and Rolando was able to work with me with some changes made on the fly. Many compliments by our neighbors. Ed

Hi Ed,

It was a pleasure meeting you, and working with you on your project. Hope you and the family enjoy it for many years to come!

jwenzel31
jwenzel31
1 review Milton, ON

Aggregate driveway, walkway, back patio and shed pad

We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the work we received. Rolando and his crew were quick, efficient and professional. The difference I found with Rolando vs other companies that quoted our job is that he listened to what we wanted and didn’t just tell us what we should do regarding the design. During the job he was also able to explain in good detail why certain aspects of the job should be done a certain way which helped us make informed decisions. He is very knowledgeable and will take the time to make sure you understand and are happy with your choices. I already have and will continue to recommend him and his crew to anyone that is looking for quality and beautifully finished work. His experience truly shows through in the final product.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for such a positive review. It makes all the hard work and achy muscles worth it!! I hope you enjoy the concrete work for years to come. It was really nice meeting you both, and your two little ones.

Sue C.
Sue C.

Complete Stamped Concrete Front Patio/Walkway, Backyard Patio and Walkways

Total Concrete Solutions was my first choice in vendors to have my interlock brick replaced with coloured and stamped concrete. From the very first meeting, Rolando was very competitive with his pricing and willing to work with me on the timing of the project and setting realistic goals. He provided samples and answered any questions I had and I had no hesitation in signing on with him. He and his team completed a stamped concrete front walkway and patio, backyard patio, and all around our pool, cleaning up each day behind themselves. The result is breathtaking and we have had nothing but wonderful comments from everyone that has seen it. He kept in contact if he was unable to make it if the weather was not co-operating and worked very hard with his team to make any changes or additions we asked for as the project commenced. I have highly recommended Rolando and Total Concrete Solutions to a couple of friends already and highly endorse him for Homestars.

Hi Sue,

One more thing off the "TO DO LIST"
I hope the results were worth the wait!
Thank you for keeping us hydrated through the heat wave, and for making it so easy to work with you and Steve. You guys made it easy on me. you knew exactly what you wanted explained it to me and the crew and just let us get to work. Thank you for trusting me and the crew with your home!
I miss our little chats!!
One more thing....thanks for taking the time to write a review. wish more people did.

Cheers,

dennis
dennis

concrete patio

Rolando was great to deal with. he and his team completed a stamped concrete backyard patio at my previous house and turned out amazing. from the initial quote to the completion of the project, he was always available to answer all my questions. we moved to a different house and are looking to get the patio done there, and will look to go through him again. i would highly recommend Rolando and Total Concrete Solutions!!

Hi Dennis,

What can I say but thank you for trusting me with your project, and more importantly your home. You and your wife were great to work with. Nothing more satisfying than knowing my customers love the work we do!

Ricksalamah
Ricksalamah

Parking lot, curbs, and sidewalks concrete project.

Creating parking lot, curbs, and side walks. Excavation, removing tree stump, and streetlights foundation .
The work was done with high safety manor.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for choosing the Total Concrete Solutions Team, and for taking the time to post this review on us!
It was really nice getting to know you and your friends at the complex.

Thanks again,

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!