Concrete Contractors

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Alvin from Brampton
Alvin from Brampton

Concrete Patio

I contacted Rolando for a quote in early spring, He told me he would be able to get the job done when the weather warmed up in June. I wanted a 21x23 (pie shape lot so a bit bigger than 23 wide at the top) concrete patio and a basketball goal (20X20 inch) Rolando kept his timeline of late June and communication was great through out the process. he would set the forms and contact me for inspection of the measurements and approval. He and the team were great! they did an amazing job. the only hick-up was the concrete came later than expected so the team was finishing the concrete until midnight. But they were very professional and no neighbors complained. The job is well executed and properly done. I asked for a smooth finish, it came out great! the cut lines are crisp and straight. Overall job well done! and i would recommend them to anyone. They are great to work with.

jeff
jeff

Amazing

Rolando and his team were amazing from start to finish. First of all I called 5 places and a couple of them said that the project was too small for them. Big or small you can count on Total. Rolando came drew up the plan and executed. We got so many compliments from our neighbours. We are saving up to do our driveway next. Price is very reasonable and well worth it. We were walking around our neighborhood and asked people and that is how we found them. Again Rolando thank you so much to you and your team we are so happy and look forward to working with you and referring you. Quick note book as early as possible as they are booked up quickly

Ravi Balasubramanian
Ravi Balasubramanian

Backyard Patio. Excellent Workmanship!

We had Rolando and his team (Anthony, Paul, and Serge) do our patio work this spring. Our backyard concrete patio was in bad shape due to wear and tear over the years. I called a few contractors who have suggested to replace the entire concrete patio with a new one. Rolando was of a different opinion after seeing our old concrete patio. He suggested overlaying of the concrete as the base of the old patio was structurally good. We agreed to go with his idea, and it turned out very well at a reasonable cost.

He also cut off 4 inches of the old patio concrete along the fence on my neighbour’s boundary and that gap is filled with river stone. It looks beautiful! He also built new steps for the entire width of the patio that leads to the backyard garden. It now looks very elegant, spacious and is convenient to walk down!

Apart from the patio, he also did a walkway, front porch landing pad and driveway curb walls for our neighbour and us. My neighbour is also happy with the work well done!

We would be more than happy to recommend Rolando to our friends and family circle. Rolando takes pride in his work, and he is thorough in his work from start to finish. We were so lucky to get our work done by Rolando and his team!

Cyn5hia
Cyn5hia

Backyard Patio

Total Concrete Solutions is fantastic!
Roland and his crew did a concrete patio and concrete the house perimeter recently. His price was fair. The work was beyond expectations.
Roland was very patient in explaining what needed to be done and answering all our questions. They were extremely organized. The crew were respectful to my property and my neighbors.
The work was very detailed and everything you could want.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this company.

Matt in Mississauga
Matt in Mississauga

Backyard Patio

Rolando and his crew built us an amazing aggregate backyard patio. Rolando was involved in all aspects of the job and made sure we we’re completely satisfied. We will definitely use them again.

Hi Matt,

I would have to agree with you. It did turn out amazing. You trusted in me and allowed me to do what we do best, that is to build concrete slabs that will hold up through our extreme climates and last for years to come. Thank you for your kind words!

All the best,

Mark in Oakville
Mark in Oakville

Front/Backyard Dream Come True

On our street we were one of the last to do a driveway extension, but we wanted to do it right, so we called Total Concrete Solutions.
We called multiple concrete suppliers and none of their approaches to the job were satisfactory to what we wanted.
I had received a recommendation from my brother and based on what I saw, I knew we needed to book Rolando and his team.
Rolando was extremely professional, walked us through the entire process and worked with us on any changes we required from the beginning to the end. He was open and honest and provided valuable insight not only to the beauty of our project but showed us what we need to keep in mind for long term sustainability of the product.
My recommendation is if you are going to undergo a project that can transform your home, choose a professional that is flexible, easy going, knows what they are talking about and treats your project as though it's their own!
We are extremely happy with the work done and have received countless compliments. I guess saving the best till last is really a thing!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway Sealing

Excellent service! Was able to get it done before the end of the season. The sealant used is high quality. We know they are not the cheapest. We've tried cheaper options and went back to Total Concrete Solutions because we see the difference. And their work lasts longer. They also did a great job doing some repair work. Would not hesitate recommending them.

KAREN in Toronto
KAREN in Toronto
1 review Leaskdale, ON

Garage floor replacement

The whole experience was awesome!
Attention to detail and taking the time and care of our property.
Rolando and Paul are truly nice guys and extremely knowledgeable and skilled in this trade. We would definitely use them again for other projects. (I think they would love to come back and visit Leaskdale!)
Thanks Rolando and Paul, we are so relieved that this work is done and for taking such great care!

Hi Karen,

It was our pleasure helping you guys with your garage project. Thank you for choosing Total Concrete Solutions and for a great review!
It was very nice meeting you guys!

All the best,

They are Artworks -Even if It's Just Concretes

I'm a new comer for Canada, when I was troubled by the terrible conditions old asphalt Driveway of my house. I observed a lot of neighbors', searched on website, thought for a while, finally I decided to rebuild it with concretes.
But, I hardly know nothing about this field.
So, I called several companies I chose from  internet to come and estimate. In the first few companies that came, I'm not totally satisfied about the plan and the price they offered is quite different from each other,some are nearly twice as different. I was a little lost and didn't know how to do next until I met Rolando.
He is so patient and professional about it.
When he knew my thoughts, he gave me a plan that was in my shoes. I admitted I was impressed and sensed his sincerity. The day after that, I made my decision, although the price TOTAL's wasn't the lowest. I love my house and like to give the best to her.
After a month waiting, the project started.I have to say, Rol and his guys didn't disappointed me. They worked hard and efficiently. Rol was always with them and communicated to me when he felt necessary during that period. He is meticulous about quality and be a great goalkeeper of materials from suppliers.
So you will see the answer, I am so proud of owing  my fantastic, lustrous exposed concrete driveway now.
I get what I paid. Thanks again my friends, you are the best!

LesleyG
LesleyG

Excellent work and service

Rolando and his team created a design that enhanced the look of the house and were sensitive to the need for grip in the winter and desire for low maintenance.
The work proceeded as described and the team took care to restore the lawn ready for spring growth.
Rolando was in good contact and always provided a heads up as to when they would be on site. We are very happy with the result

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for choosing us to take care od this project for you. I think the exposed aggregate with the stamp border look brilliant. What a difference it made to house especially the front enterance. Let me tell you that I'll never forget the slope to the back yard. steep ain't the word. It was a pleasure meeting you and your mother and i hope you enjoy for years to come!