Total Concrete Solutions

Concrete Contractors
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Mississauga  >  Total Concrete Solutions

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Sukh Batti

If you want professional work with no hassles, look no further as Rolando is your guy. They were on time and meticulous. Rolando was quick to respond to any questions we had. It was really a pleasure working with him. The Pad turned out excellent and can't wait for Summer to arrive.

We are quite pleased with our finished porch and walkway. Rolando and his crew did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone . Rolando spent a fair bit of time explaining and planning the job with us before proceeding with the project.

A big Thank You to Total Concrete Solutions for a job well done

Rosel Alforque from Toronto

This is the second time that I've used Rolando's services and I must say, he is the best in his craft. My entire street is amazed at the result of my brand new exposed aggregate driveway with stamped borders as well as my stamped walkway. All I can say is WOW! Pay a bit more and you get a lot more for your money.

You won't be disappointed with the end result. I would recommend Total Concrete Solutions to anyone any day. Call him for an honest work from an honest man!

joseph from Scarborough

I am extremely happy to contract Total Concrete Solutions to build my concrete platform for my 8' x 12.5' garden shed. Rolando (owner) himself measured, set and leveled the concrete platform to ensure end product meet customer requirement, and I am fully satisfied with the results. His professionalism, work ethics and reasonable pricing are the 3 main reasons choosing Rolando for this job. I would recommend Rolando to whoever needs a concrete work for patio, driveway or any outdoor concrete works. Excellent job!!

HS in Toronto

We had existing pattern concrete which had to be excavated. Rolando came to my home and took measurements and took the time and effort to fully explain what was going to be done and the timeline of getting it done. Work commenced earlier than anticipated and I was happy about that. The crew that did the work was on time, polite, and professional.

The old concrete had to be excavated from the front, back and sides. We were amazed how they used their equipment to get to the side and back of the house. Some days it was really hot, they continued to work and we kept them hydrated with coconut water, which they enjoyed.

We are very pleased with the end result. I now have a beautiful patio which we can enjoy. He went above and beyond. Great job!.

I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends.

Dealing with Rolando was a great experience, I was his last job of 2016 season and his expertise and attention to details exceeded my expectation, I would definitely recommend Rolando to anybody I know and care about.

Jimmy in Mississauga

Rolando and his crew are very punctual, responsive and professional. He was very helpful in picking a colour to match our house. The finished product turned out as good as advertised. Highly recommend their services!

1 review Caledon, ON

Rolando was very helpful in explaining what will be done as well as providing suggestions to ensure that the finished product will be suitable to our needs. They also cleaned up after the work was done.

Jo-Ann from Mississauga

Rolando was very professional and friendly. He provided several suggests in helping us to plan our project. Him and his crew were very hard workers, clean and efficient. We were very pleased with the finished product. We have no hesitations in recommending him to future clients. Thank you Rolando for a job well done!

Rolando was a pleasure to deal with and the end result of their work more than met our expectations. Having gotten quotes from several companies and will say we got a great bang for buck with Total. They worked hard and did a great job of minimizing the mess that comes with this type of work and always cleaned up.

Great job, thanks,

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.