Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Total Concrete Solutions

Gino in Toronto
Gino in Toronto

Front Steps and Walkway

We used Total Concrete Solutions to redo our front steps, walkway, and driveway curbs. That meant removal of the old patterned concrete and replacing it with an exposed aggregate surface.
I found Rolando and his crew, Paul and Reuben, to be very friendly and professional.
Rolando provided outstanding workmanship and service. Watching his attentive work, especially during the finishing stages, I would say that he treated our home as if he was working on his own home.
The finished product looks excellent. Great Job!

Clark in Toronto
Clark in Toronto

Garage floor replacement

Our single car garage floor was badly in need of replacement. Got quotes from several concrete companies and decided to go with Total Concrete as Rolando provided was very professional, explained everything the entire process and answered all my questions promptly. The price quoted was very reasonable.

The job entailed removal of the existing asphalt (yes, asphalt) garage floor, putting in new gravel and pouring a new slab.

Rolando's team arrived on time and was very organized, professional and friendly. They worked efficiently and got the job done in 2 days. They worked very cleanly and came back to power wash our driveway to ensure there was no mess left behind.

Would definitely use Total Concrete for our future concrete-related projects.

Robert
Robert

Walk way

The front walk way and steps to the house were overhauled. Rolando and his team were very professional, transparent and accommodating to our needs as this was the main entrance to the house. Despite the poor weather conditions, Total Concrete Solutions did everything in their power to ensure the job was done properly.

Hi Robert,

We both new we were getting close to the end of the season but we never imagined the weather taking suck a turn so quickly. Despite mother nature delaying us a bit, we got it done. Enjoy the new front enterance, and Thank You for the review!!

Merry Christmas!!

Roland
Roland

Concrete

Firstly Rolando is a total professional the work he did was amazing had our backyard and front door concrete work done and it wasnt easy but Rolando and his team did a great job just look at the pics on his website he was even nice enough to do our fence since I didn't want to look for another contractor .the most impressive thing about Rolando and total concrete is that he is there from start to finish he actually does the work along with his guys which for us was very important because he will listen and consult with you about anything concerning the job we love the work done

Hi Roland,

First of all THANK YOU for choosing me Total Concrete Solutions! I really appreciate it! I know its hard to pick the right contractor when everyone is offering the best job, the best this and that. The reason I decided along time ago to stay out there working on my customers homes instead of sitting in a office is because there is no one out there that would have my customers best interest at heart then the owner. I take pride in my work not only to look good, but to last as long as possible. That is why i only use only the best products. Mix that in with proper finishing technique and years and years of experience, and that is what you get. "A Great Job". I got to say the fence turned out excellent as well. My wife looks at the picks and ask me why i can't do that to our home. jejeje......Glad you guys love the work and enjoy it!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Regards,

Mayooran. A
Mayooran. A

Walkways, Patio, Steps

Total Concrete Solutions, Rolando and his team did an amazing job with concrete walkways, Patio, Steps, Side path, They are dedicated and hardworking, They were amazing, and we would highly recommend them. Rolando did excellent job in sealing. we loved.... TCS. keep going Rolando good job....
From start to finish Rolando and his crew have been absolutely fantastic. The works turned out great and we are extremely happy.

I would highly recommend Total Concrete Solutions for any kind of concrete work.
I would 100% use Total Concrete Solutions again...
Thank you.....

Hi Mayooran,

Thank you for a fantastic review. It means alot to me to hear that my customers trust in me, and are completely satisfied with my work. I'm sure you can't wait to enjoy it all next season. Ill be waiting for the invitation to your first BBQ. hahaha
Take care, enjoy, and God Bless!!

Chris
Chris

Exposed aggregate driveway and stamped concrete patio

From start to finish a pleasant experience. We requested quotes from four contracting companies and they were all within the same ballpark. We decided to go with TSC as we felt they did their best to deliver our imagined designs ... telling us what couldn't work but giving us options to keep us very close to what we wanted. Throughout the project TSC kept to the planned schedule and the work crew were very polite and respectful of our and our neighbours' property. We are enjoying our newly expanded patio (stamped concrete) and awesome-looking driveway (exposed aggregate).

Hi Chris,

We understand that to be successful in business we need to offer great workmanship, excellent materials, and exceptional customer service. By the sounds of it i think we did pritty good.
Enjoy the new driveway and front entrance. It was a pleasure working with the both of you, and it makes me very happy to see how much you both like it.

I S.
I S.

Concrete walkway

Rolando came to assess the job, offering helpful suggestions and possible solutions. He was prompt in sending the quotation which was very reasonable. He came when he said he would, weather permitting, and completed the job. I am very pleased with my new walkway!

Hi I S,

Thank you for choosing us and for the great review!! Although it was a little tricky getting past the chiminey and creating a swail in the center of the slab we got it done. The water now drains away from the foundations. The finished product looks great and functions just as it was designed to.

Thanks again,

Dan F in Burlington
Dan F in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New Garage Pad

I expanded the existing garage and had to pour a new slab. Rolando was great to deal with and his crew was professional and careful.

Very good workmanship and I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Hi Dan,

Thanks you so much for choosing us to finish your new garage floor. It was nice working with you on your project. Appreciate the hospitality!

Thanks again,

Rachel
Rachel

Replacing cracked/sinking/damaged concrete in a tight/difficult space

Rolando and his team did an amazing job replacing a concrete walkway in a really tight space between our house and our neighbours. They are dedicated and hardworking, and do not take the easy route if it is not the best option. They were amazing, and we would highly recommend them. We are already talking to Rolando about our project in the spring!

Hi Rachel,
Thanks you very much for the great review!! I Have to say it was the tightest area I've ever had to pour cement. We crushed one of our wheelbarrow about 6" to 8"inches to get past the tightest spot. Looks like a banana now. The wheelbarrow will remain in its current shape, and will be a constant reminder of your project. Its definitely a conversation piece.

Thanks again!

Kevin
Kevin

Driveway Widening/ walkway

We had Rolando and team extend the width of our driveway and create a walk way to the front door. As well as redoing the front porch and build a new stepped walkway to the city side walk. Rolando explained every step of the process and how it was to be done. We are very pleased with the work. The colour we picked goes well with the house and looks very good.
Rolando also explained the best way to care for the new concrete for the coming winter and on going after that.

Hi Kevin,

Not because we did it, but i have to say it turned out real nice. The colour you both chose is very rich, and the design you guys came up with is simple and elegent. Love it and i hope you do too!!

More about Total Concrete Solutions

Welcome to Total Concrete Solutions. Providing concrete services in the GTA including stamped, exposed aggregate and natural concrete.

Our work includes custom designed:
Patios
Shed Bases
Concrete Repairs
Sealing
Masonry and more...

Serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton and surrounding areas.

Add curb appeal and value to your property. Let our team of knowledgeable professionals create your next concrete design project that you will enjoy for years to come. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!