Aurum

Formerly Gold Standard Property Care

Reviews for Aurum

Jane G from North York
Jane G from North York

Great service, scheduling less great

The young man was conscientious, hardworking and friendly. He cleaned windows and screens inside and out in far less time and much better than we possibly could of. We would be happy to get him back every year.

However, the company sent him at a different time than promised. It's a good thing my schedule was flexible that day.

Denis in Burlington
Denis in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great job!

Within a few days of calling, 2 window cleaners showed up and did an incredible job with all of our indoor and outdoor windows and doors. They were both very friendly and efficient. We have moved cities since then and will definitely use their window cleaning services again.

Great job

All worked out well. The people from Aurum were pleasant and professional. The window cleaner was respectful and addressed all of my concerns. After finishing he walked me through the job and made sure I was happy.

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear that your whole customer experience went well!

jj999 in Vaughan
jj999 in Vaughan

Window cleaning, exterior

Booked through Jiffy app. Prompt response with accurate pricing. The guy that showed up took his time and did a good job. I noticed early on that the water was brown, not sure from my windows or from previous jobs, and I suggested he freshen up the water, and he did it right away.

Roni in Vaughan
Roni in Vaughan

BEST WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES EVER

Stress-free, professional, top quality service you can rely on. Definitely the best home improvement company I've ever hired! Got the job done quickly and with great attention to detail...highly recommend.

Steve in Caledonia
Steve in Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

Outside Window Cleaning

Very organized and efficient service. Was approached in person by one of your representatives. He was able to quote very quickly and set up an appointment to come and provide the service. They were very efficient. Only concern was a couple of windows that had screens that required removal from the inside of the house didn't get removed and they were unable to clean 2 of our windows from the outside. Would have been nice if I was asked to take them out as I was home at the time. Otherwise windows looked great when completed and will definitely recommend to others.

Donna in Mississauga
Donna in Mississauga

Great work Poor customer service

I didn't get home in time to see work done. A pre-call saying they were coming; no indication of work completed. No communication in 4 wk. Finally delinquent billing dept. called.

Hey Donna,

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our company. We have set an internal investigation to see what exactly happened, but after the service was done we call all of our customers indicating that the job was complete. We will look into this and see why you did not receive one.

Laura W.
Laura W.

Interior and exterior window cleaning and chandelier cleaning

Contractors in mississauga. Did not protect stairwell from cleaning fluid when cleaning chandelier, missed windows, did not clean window ledges or interior frames. Team did not understand or speak English. Website was not secure for payment, paid by phone and transaction was “lost” by auram for over a month. Had to phone them 3 times to get issue resolved. Phone system and other technical issues with their website.

Do Not Use this company!

Window cleaning

I scheduled interior and exterior window cleaning with this company and they did not end up completing the service nor did they bother to make an effort to retain my business by rescheduling. The day of the scheduled cleaning, they showed up and barely started the work at which point it began to rain. I was told that if it continued to rain, they would not be able to complete the cleaning. They waited for about 10 minutes to see if the rain would stop but it didn't so they left. Rain was not in the forecast for that day so we were all caught off guard; however, the efficient thing to do would have been to work on the inside windows while waiting for the rain to let up. About 15 minutes after they left, the rain stopped and it was nice for the rest of the day. I was told to contact Aurum's main number to reschedule, which I did, and was told by someone who did not really seem to know what to do, that he would have someone get back to me. I have never heard back from anyone. All of this being said, I was very unimpressed with how they operate. Clearly franchise companies like this one are not very skilled in dealing with their clients efficiently and communicatively. I have since contacted another company to have my windows cleaned.

Window cleaning

Everyone at Aurum from the service booking agent to the actual window cleaner have shown respectful, amicable, and professional service and workmanship. We are really happy and truly recommend them.

Thanks for the awesome review. Looking forward to servicing you and your friends in the near future!

More about Aurum

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Some of our customers include: City of Toronto, Honeywell, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), St. Joseph's Hospital, North York General Hospital, and Westdale Properties just to name a few.

Aurum offers professional, cost effective, and valuable residential & commercial window cleaning services. With over 10 years of experience, we offer an unmatched service through a trained and proficient team of window cleaners and site managers.

We work closely with home owners, building managers, and supervisors to avoid any disruption and ensuring the whole cleaning operation is done smoothly without any major interruption. The by-product are clean, shiny, and streak-free windows. All of our workers are fully trained in the latest window cleaning techniques and safety measures, and are WSIB covered. We carry Liability Insurance Coverage of $20,000,000 for your protection and ours.

Our service ranges from residential homes to office towers/condos. We have the tools and experience to clean up to 1000ft. There is no job to small, we take- on window cleaning jobs of all sizes. Call us today and let us provide you with a free quote on a professional window cleaning service that will keep your windows shining all season long.

--------------------------------------------------------------
window cleaning, windows, cleaning, gutter cleaning, commercial cleaning, commercial window cleaning, eaves cleaning, eaves trough cleaning, eaves-trough cleaning, cleaning services, residential cleaning, window painting, painting, window caulking, caulking