Express Glass&Railing Systems

Reviews for Express Glass&Railing Systems

Rosewood design+build inc.
Rosewood design+build inc.

Commercial glass panels

We use Express glass on very delicate glass panels that require installation of a custom hardwares to it as well. Express glass team did the job at highly professional manner.
The day they told me they will show up , they did and complete very complicated working one evening.
I will be using Express Glass in a future and will be recommending them as a highly professional company.
Thank you Gani.

1johnsmith1971 from Vaughan
1johnsmith1971 from Vaughan

glass railings, glass showers

Express Glass installed the glass railings in our new house. They look beautiful, we are very happy with their work. Gani and his guys were just so easy to work with and so helpful.
We got their contact from our cousin who used them for his showers when he flipped his house in College and Bathurst area. We are so glad he passed down their information to us.
Express Glass is definately a company I would not hesitate to recommend to my family and friends.

Thank you John for your review, it was a pleasure working for you. Please feel free to call us if you notice any defects with our products or installation in the near future.

MariaM195 from Toronto
MariaM195 from Toronto

glass railing and shower doors

We hired Express Glass for the showers and the railings in our new home in North York early in 2015. Our first contact was Ben in the office,who was so helpful and very kind. Then we met Gani, the owner, and his sons, who worked very hard to complete the project on time as we had the open house fast approaching. Their price was very competitive and they were so easy to work with.

I just hired Express Glass again for my next project. and I would most definitely recommend them.

Maria, it was our pleasure to work for you. We are thrilled to know that you are happy with our work. We know that building or renovating a house can be quite stressful, and we hope we did our part to make it easier for you. Please do contact us for any inquiries.

RM from Toronto
RM from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We had a bevelled bathroom vanity mirror made by Express Glass. Their customer service is excellent. The mirror is beautiful and the installation was perfect and very professionally done. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend Express Glass to family and friends and others.

Rob B from Toronto
Rob B from Toronto

Glass Railings & Bathtub Enclosure

I hired Express Glass to build two glass railing systems and enclose a bathtub. From my initial contact with Ben, to the estimate from Gani, to the installation itself by Gani and his team, this company worked hard and professionally. They paid attention to detail, worked efficiently and cleaned up nicely afterwards. I am very pleased with their work, and will certainly recommend this company to anyone considering a similar project. Thanks guys.

Rosanna from Etobicoke
Rosanna from Etobicoke

Bedroom and bathroom hydro slide glass door installation

Express Glass was hired by my contractor to install a floor to ceiling glass hydro slide bedroom door in my newly renovated condo. Liked their work, and dealing with the team was so easy I called them again to install a floor to ceiling hydro slide shower door in my mom's newly renovated condo bathroom. Would not only use their service again but would absolutely recommend them to other friends and family members.

L
L

shower glass

Gani installed 3 sets of shower glass for us - even when some issues came up with fitting an awkward space and alignment, he handled it very well, offering to immediately remedy and installing corrected product within the time frame he promised. We are very happy our shower glass

Gerta from Toronto
Gerta from Toronto

bathtub glass doors

Gani and his team placed the glass doors on the bathtub. They did a great job! The bathroom looks spectacular! They are a very professional, detail oriented and high quality team. The job was completed within a day and the place was left clean. We have been using it for a few weeks now and there is no leaking or any other problem. Next project is a custom mirror and glass shelves. Many thanks to Gani and his team, much appreciated!

Ben from North York
Ben from North York
1 review North York, ON

Shower Enclosure

I would highly recommend Express Glass. They are very efficient, reliable and competitive. High in knowledge about product and precise in timing. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed. Friendly while interacting. Would certainly refer them to friends.

More about Express Glass&Railing Systems

www. ExpressGlassandRailings. com : Express Glass offers a complete line of custom glass and mirror, build shower enclosures, stainless steel railings, aluminum railings and glass standoff railing systems, suited for all residential and commercial applications. Providing high quality products in a wide variety of styles and sizes for all shower ...