C.F.I. ELECTRIC LTD

Reviews for C.F.I. ELECTRIC LTD

Carm
Carm

Electrical work

Corneliu has worked at my home twice. He also did work at my sons home and at my in laws. His last work at my home he installed pot lights and hung a few fixtures. Loving my new rooms. The best part I know that they have been installed properly and safely.
He arrived on time. He is extremely organized. He will not cut corners everything he does is to code. I trust his work. He always cleans up before he leaves. I highly recommend CFI Electric.

Christine
Christine

Fuse box changed to breakers

Corneliu gave me a free estimate that was reasonable. He promptly arrived, and set out to work in the time frame he mentioned. He was very honest about the work that needed to be done and he did so efficiently, making sure that he cleaned up after he did the work. I would definitely hire him back for amy electrical work that needed to be done in my home.

Adriana from Toronto
Adriana from Toronto

massive rewiring of house

Corneliu is always available but spends a lot of time criticizing everything and is by far the most expensive electrician I have ever had. Work is speedy and competent. He demands payment for things not done, then reassures that it will be done in future, then refuses to do it without more money. This happened multiple times until I could no longer call it a misunderstanding.

SteveS from Toronto
SteveS from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Electrical Services

Corneliu is a fantastic competent reliable electrician. He has done work for me for the last 10 years at business and at home. He is prompt and always there in an urgent situation. His calm, caring and personable character make him an absolute pleasure to deal with. His rates are very competitive. I strongly recommend Corneliu and his company, CFI Electric Ltd.

Chuck from North York
Chuck from North York
1 review North York, ON

Upgrade control panal to breakers

EXCELLENT! I seldom use that word but in this instance it's appropriate.
We had a verbal agreement. The pluses' are;- worked around my availability - showed up on time (or sooner) - explained what I could expect while he worked - when the work will be completed - answered all my questions - had all items to complete the job on hand (no rushing to a store for parts).- finished earlier than stated - workmanship was neat - clean up was good.

Chuck in Don Mills

3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Electrical upgrades and safety

CFI was hired to upgrade my 40+yr home to sell this spring. Cornelieu is professional, punctual and passionate about the service he provides. At fair market value he will get the job done right and on time. Thank you Cornelieu!

3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Electrical Repair and Safety

To bring my 40+ yr. home up to code and sell it this spring, CFI was hired to replace old wiring, check all outlets and fixtures and replace 8 old pot lights with new ones and bring it all up to fire and safety code. At fair market value this company was courteous, professional and always on time. Cornelieu did the job right. I would recommend this company to anyone.

More about C.F.I. ELECTRIC LTD

CFI ELECTRIC LTD is a member of the ESA’s ACP (Authorized Contractors Program). We only offer High Quality services that are guaranteed for 10 years. We consider our job done only when the customer is completely satisfied.