C.F.I. Electric Ltd

Durhamway
Durhamway
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Electrical panel service

I’m the fleet manager of a school bus company in Oshawa. I needed some quick service for a breaker replacement in our panel that controlled the gas pump for refueling our buses. I called CFI and Corneliu provided quick professional service and we were back in operation.

It was our pleasure to get your pumps up and running again. Thank you for leaving us a review and we endeavour to serve you whenever you need our assistance!

Side door and back yard motion sensor lights

We were doing a full renovation for the upstairs part of our bungalow. As part of the renovation we wanted to put a motion sensor light outside the side door and in the backyard with the option of having a switch. CFI did a wonderful job with fixing the lights such that we dont have to touch the lights again. We would certainly recommend them to other people looking for similar services.

Thank you very much for your business. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Ion in Lasalle
Ion in Lasalle
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Old and new pot lights repair/installation

Very courteous and professional Corneliu deserves much more complex electrical work than just changing light bulbs (like in my case).
I recomand CFI to anyone or any entity that needs electrical work small or large at a very reasonable price.
Ion Serbanescu, Architect

Hello Ion, thank you for your business and your positive feedback!

Carm
Carm

Electrical work

Corneliu has worked at my home twice. He also did work at my sons home and at my in laws. His last work at my home he installed pot lights and hung a few fixtures. Loving my new rooms. The best part I know that they have been installed properly and safely.
He arrived on time. He is extremely organized. He will not cut corners everything he does is to code. I trust his work. He always cleans up before he leaves. I highly recommend CFI Electric.

Thank you for your review Carm, it was a pleasure working with you on your lighting projects.

Christine
Christine

Fuse box changed to breakers

Corneliu gave me a free estimate that was reasonable. He promptly arrived, and set out to work in the time frame he mentioned. He was very honest about the work that needed to be done and he did so efficiently, making sure that he cleaned up after he did the work. I would definitely hire him back for amy electrical work that needed to be done in my home.

Thank you for your feedback Christine, we hope your new electrical panel serves your family well.

Adriana from Toronto
Adriana from Toronto

massive rewiring of house

Corneliu is always available but spends a lot of time criticizing everything and is by far the most expensive electrician I have ever had. Work is speedy and competent. He demands payment for things not done, then reassures that it will be done in future, then refuses to do it without more money. This happened multiple times until I could no longer call it a misunderstanding.

We are sorry to hear that Adriana. When starting a rewiring project for a house, it's not uncommon to ask our clients for a downpayment prior to starting the work. The downpayment covers the purchase of new materials and permits that are mandatory for projects like yours.

SteveS from Toronto
SteveS from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Electrical Services

Corneliu is a fantastic competent reliable electrician. He has done work for me for the last 10 years at business and at home. He is prompt and always there in an urgent situation. His calm, caring and personable character make him an absolute pleasure to deal with. His rates are very competitive. I strongly recommend Corneliu and his company, CFI Electric Ltd.

Thank you Steve for such a detailed review, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Chuck from North York
Chuck from North York
1 review North York, ON

Upgrade control panal to breakers

EXCELLENT! I seldom use that word but in this instance it's appropriate.
We had a verbal agreement. The pluses' are;- worked around my availability - showed up on time (or sooner) - explained what I could expect while he worked - when the work will be completed - answered all my questions - had all items to complete the job on hand (no rushing to a store for parts).- finished earlier than stated - workmanship was neat - clean up was good.

Chuck in Don Mills

Thank you for your detailed review Chuck! We hope to serve you in the future.

3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Electrical upgrades and safety

CFI was hired to upgrade my 40+yr home to sell this spring. Cornelieu is professional, punctual and passionate about the service he provides. At fair market value he will get the job done right and on time. Thank you Cornelieu!

It was our pleasure to perform the upgrades to your home Melissa. Thank you for your review of our work.

3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Electrical Repair and Safety

To bring my 40+ yr. home up to code and sell it this spring, CFI was hired to replace old wiring, check all outlets and fixtures and replace 8 old pot lights with new ones and bring it all up to fire and safety code. At fair market value this company was courteous, professional and always on time. Cornelieu did the job right. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Bringing homes up to the latest electrical code is important, especially when intending to sell. It was our pleasure working for you Melissa.

More about C.F.I. Electric Ltd

CFI ELECTRIC LTD is a member of the ESA’s ACP (Authorized Contractors Program). We only offer High Quality services that are guaranteed for 10 years.
We consider our job done only when the customer is completely satisfied.

Electricians
- We offer quality electrical services to homes, apartments, motels, hotels, condos, and commercially as well. Upgrades include: re-wiring, 100A, 200A, 400A overhead and underground service - We are specialized in old home modernization (wiring from 1910 to Present Day standards of Ontario Electrical Safety Code - Our Master Electrician is constantly updated on new Ontario Electrical Safety Codes to ensure that your home is electrically safe and up to date. - Our Master Electrician has more than 35 years of hands on experience - We are fully licensed and are insured up to $4 million - We offer senior (65+ yrs) discounts - Our materials and labor are guaranteed for 10 years - We now install smart home devices like Nest Thermostats, Nest Camera wiring, WiFi enabled dimmers and lights, and more! - In person troubleshooting - Owner operated - FREE ESTIMATIONS!!! NOTICE: We serve areas outside our posted "Service Area" including Toronto East, Toronto West, North York, Markham, and Pickering as well. If you reside outside of the posted areas here, give us a call anyway!
Lutron, Hampton Bay, Hunter, Stile, Home Decorators Collection, Eurofase, Illume, Feit Electric, Commercial Electric, Globe Electric, Halo, Philips, Sylvania, Eaton, Cutler-Hammer, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Square D, Leviton, Geeni, and many more!
- Electric Panel Upgrades - New circuit wiring - Home rewiring - Service Upgrades - Interior Lighting - Exterior Lighting - Landscape Lighting - Winter Lighting - Thermal wire installation for roofs and eavestroughs
1997
Certified Cheque, Money Order, Cash, VISA, AMEX, Mastercard, Interac and ApplePay
Electrician Lic:1866355 ME Lic: 6002110 ECRA: MCR 1290 ESA: 7001418