HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Sunwest Roofing

kroberts in Calgary
kroberts in Calgary

Roof

SUNWEST ROOFING
Very satisfied. Very happy.
ALEX and his team most professional and courteous.
One of their hallmarks, is "We Clean Up". They do.
Started at 8am.... finished and cleaned up by 2 or 3 pm.
No bullsht, no boom-boxes, no-nuthin' except bam.
I shook all their hands after and had a good talk with Alex.

We had been thinking of replacing our roof for a few years, and what got us on to Sunwest, was their excellent salesman, LOREN HAWLEY.
Yes, a salesman.
Door-to-door (that time of year)
And I don't get sold easy. Great presentation.
And, as presented, a superior product.

New roof looks GREAT ! Good lookin' shingles, and we chose the right colour.
Other comp's might be as good, but don't know how you could better.
Will recommend to anybody. Can't go wrong with these guys.

New Roof

I had 3 Contractors quote identical materials and service. Alex came in by the far the cheapest and with a reasonably short lead time. He was always easy to reach by phone or email. During the work I received updates and pictures. Any extra cost such as plywood was logged with pictures for my approval. Value added knowing all the upgrades to improving the longevity of my new roof. As they claim, they do clean up. I have yet to find any nail or debris anywhere on the property.

I recommend Alex and his team

Steve P.
Steve P.

Roof replacement

This company is outstanding. As the owner, Alex showed up on time for our meeting like he said he would. The price quoted was the price paid. Clean-up after was thorough and the work was outstanding. I highly recommend Sunwest Roofing to anyone looking for a good price and excellent workmanship.

abbeyster in Calgary
abbeyster in Calgary

New shingles

Well I am very impressed! The team was polite, quick and worked hard. Jason gave us the quote, he was very professional and knowledgable. He mentioned they would be putting in more vents and fix any damage on the roof. The team did add more vents and fix part of the roof that had rot. Alex was great, he actual had repaired a unused vent, by removing and fixing that section of the roof.
After they left you could not even tell, their clean up was awesome.

I love the roof!

One of the best roofing companies in the calgary area they will get your roof done the way it has to be done ! A very professional team with prices that can't be beat !

Thank you very much!!

Service

Excellent work done professionally and in a timely matter, would recommend sunwest roofing to anybody looking at having work done on there roof, 10/10 service, will be using them again in the future

I am glad we could meet you expectations, thank you for the work!!

Keith Gladwyn in Calgary
Keith Gladwyn in Calgary

A Professional’s PRofessional

We are the original owners of our home built in 2004. The developer had an architectural standard of using a specific shingle which turned out to be an inferior product. We even paid additional for 25-year shingles. After 12 years the shingles were curling up and devoid of grit. Our insurance company would not cover the problem as they said that it was hail damage but inferior quality. We began a claim against the manufacturer and needed to send two shingles and many pictures to Ontario. I had no idea how to do that as I am a senior with disability problems and lo and behold enter Jason of Sun West. He offered a free quote and when I explained about needing two shingles and photos, he said, “no problem, I can do that for you.” I asked if there was an obligation and he answered to the negative. We finally got a small compensation from the manufacturer and called Jason. I got three quotes and Sun West was significantly less with better quality shingles as they do not use sub-contractors. Alex (the owner) showed up on schedule with three others and they had the entire job done in two days. These guys are the consummate professionals. When they left, the driveway and deck were cleaner than before they arrived. IF I could give a 12 out 10 ratings, I would. You won’t go wrong hiring Sun West to do your roof!

Glad to be of help Keith, thank you for the work.

Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary
Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary

new shingles on roof

Jason was very professional with his inspection of the deteriorating cedar shingles, he showed me photos of problem areas, and we discussed the cost repair or replacement. I chose new shingles, and phoned my insurance company at Jason's request. They have an annual rebate for a certain grade of shingle, which I choose.
The large bin and the shingle hoist truck arrived so material was on site for the crew.
The shingle crew worked very quickly and professionally, the yard was draped and cleaned so well, and when completed, there was
no evidence of garbage or nails.
The crew were very friendly and answered my questions well.
I am completely satisfied with the price and the new roofing.

Thank you Ardell!!

rick
rick

Shingles

Very fast and professional the entire job was done in a day with no garbage or nails left behind.

Thank you Rick!!

Dawn in Calgary
Dawn in Calgary

Wow roof replaced in a day

A friend recommended Sunwest to me, we got a better quality product for our money, they come to your house to show you products. They arrived at 7am and finished by 5:30pm, no music, 4 guys replacing roof while 5th guy goes round property cleaning up nails etc. Fantastic job, my neighbors are jealous they went with other companies that took 2 1/2 days, loud music and no tidy up.

Glad to be of assistance Dawn, and thank you for the work!!

More about Sunwest Roofing

Sunwest Roofing is a family owned and operated business. Sunwest Roofing is dedicated to providing customers with only the finest workmanship, materials and customer service. It is our goal to serve you better than the competitor and provide you with a roofing system that will stand the test of time. When it comes to your roof, put your trust in Sunwest Roofing.