Sunwest Roofing

Sunwest Roofing

Reviews for Sunwest Roofing

Robert
Robert

Re-roof house and garage.

They did an impeccable job while we were away, and we came back to a new roof on the house and garage. And, no other sign that anyone had been there. They were right on with their quote, and we were so happy with the workmanship.
Thanks to Alex, and your whole crew!

Neil in Strathmore
Neil in Strathmore
0 reviews Strathmore, AB

Roof Re-Tile

Roof project was completed quickly and cleanly. Finished before we were home from work in 1 day, could hardly tell there was a team there.
No hidden costs/fees, all up front and followed through with promises.

Highly recommend!

Steve P.
Steve P.

Main residence this year, rental last year

Alex and his team have re-roofed my primary residence this week. A year ago they completed my rental. On both jobs the quality of service is second to none, they clean up like they say and the price for the quality of product and work is top notch. I highly recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for an amazing roofing experience.

bonyoung7
bonyoung7

Re-shingle roof

Sunwest was fast, efficient, tidy and professional. I would definitely recommend them. Alex worked with me and our specific situation providing sincere and super customer service.

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Calgary

I would gladly give 11/10 rating if able. Had a roof done one year ago, through some heat, cold snaps and nasty winds (on purpose not writing review next day after a job done) still very happy about decision to go with this company. Great choice of materials, Alex and a crew went beyond just doing a good job.

Diane
Diane

Replaced Roof

Alex and his team were very professional and did a great job. They cleaned up the yard and made sure all the nails were picked up.
We would definitely recommend them.

Adam in Edmonton
Adam in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great Job!

Chuk is an excellent Sales Rep, very easy to deal with and stuck to his original quote. Alex and team did a great job with the install, all work was completed in less than 24 hours. Roof looks great and cleanup was thorough. Highly recommended.

Hidden V.
Hidden V.

Remove old cedar shingles and install new shingles

Wow Alex was very good at explaining the work and never any pressure so I felt good and signed the contract . Alex dropped off the shingles yesterday and I went to work this morning thinking it will take them two days to do the job . I came home after work at 5:00 thinking there would be garbage on the ground and the job would be half done but to my surprise the roof was done and I could not see any evidence that they were there as there was not one price of cedar shingles or nails or paper on the ground It was like magic. Haley recommend Sunwest roofing thanks guys great job April 3,2019

J in Calgary
J in Calgary

Outstanding Roofers

Alex and his team did an outstanding job on my roof, full job completed in one day, they went over and above to make sure I was satisfied and my yard was left as clean as it was before they came.
I would highly recommend Sunwest roofing for their workmanship and professionalism in all aspects of the job.

Ann & Bruno in Calgary
Ann & Bruno in Calgary

New roof on our little duplex

We are happy to share that Sunwest did an outstanding job. They did everything they said they would, including coming in at the quoted price, for both the roof and the eaves. They were quick to quote (estimate done by satellite), their salesman appeared as scheduled and explained everything clearly and he didn't press us for the sale. Their quote was the best. After we said yes, we were a little worried they wouldn't fit us in before the snow as it was a small job, but they did. As reported by others, the work and clean-up were thorough. There were no unexpected costs during the job. The roof was done in one day and eaves the next, regardless of the weather. We didn't like some of the downspouts so we called in and they were fixed the next day. Overall really great service, at a great price.

Glad to be of service thank you for the work!

More about Sunwest Roofing

Sunwest Roofing is a family owned and operated business. Sunwest Roofing is dedicated to providing customers with only the finest workmanship, materials and customer service. It is our goal to serve you better than the competitor and provide you with a roofing system that will stand the test of time. When it comes to your roof, put your trust in Sunwest Roofing.