Sunwest Roofing

Reviews for Sunwest Roofing

Silverspringscitadel in Calgary
Silverspringscitadel in Calgary

Silver Springs, Calgary

I was very pleased with Jasons' professionalism - called on time, explained in detail and gave me good advice as to choice of colours and products etc. I had a rental property done first and was happy with that so then I had my own home done 10 days later. Alex and his crew were very efficient, friendly and caring about my lawn etc. Clean up was great and they also did new flashing around my chimney and even replaced shingles on a little wood shed for no extra cost.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

New roof for large, multi-level home and attached two-car garage

From the estimate to the finish, I was very pleased with the large, mostly 12/12, roofing job done by the Sunwest crew. Their price was competitive, their daily work was organized, efficient, and professional. Excellent at explaining the details of the job, which began on time and was completed on time at the contract cost.

No money down, no subcontractors, industry-standard insurance and warranties, valid business license and top BBB, good care for plants and outdoor furniture, and I was kept informed of the progress.

Before signing the contract, I asked for and was taken to an active roofing site in my area so that I could get a sense of the Sunwest crew and its operation.

Highly recommend!

Chuck
Chuck

I have lots of good things to say about Alex and his crew. In his estimate he was very straight forward about shingle selection in helping determine what brand and quality of product would be the best value. The crew showed up on time, completed the job on time, and on budget. Thorough clean-up after as well. And maybe a small point, but Alex was great about returning our calls and following up after the job was done to make sure we were happy. He struck us as having an excellent work ethic.

I really like the fact that Alex wasn't a pushy salesman. He gave us his honest opinion on every question we asked of him and backed it up with quality work. Roof is 2 years old now and still looks new, no problems at all. Couldn't ask for more than that.

Thanks Alex!

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

After 20 years. Brand new roof

Very professionally done. I and my whole family are really impressed on the work done on our roof. Thank you Alex and team.
Also to roofing salesman Loren on the excellent presentation and explanatory on the roofing materials, detailed quotes and cost.
Strongly recommended. Again, thank you very much.

Tony B in Calgary
Tony B in Calgary

Roof replacement

Sunwest replaced our roof did an amazing job and it looks awesome. They cleaned up after you couldn’t tell they were even there. Completed the job in time frame as promised. Chuk was great with his explanation of the process prior to starting and what our options were in materials. extremely satisfied with the work they provided. Very professional
Recommend Sunwest roofing company.

Robert
Robert

Re-roof house and garage.

They did an impeccable job while we were away, and we came back to a new roof on the house and garage. And, no other sign that anyone had been there. They were right on with their quote, and we were so happy with the workmanship.
Thanks to Alex, and your whole crew!

Neil in Strathmore
Neil in Strathmore
0 reviews Strathmore, AB

Roof Re-Tile

Roof project was completed quickly and cleanly. Finished before we were home from work in 1 day, could hardly tell there was a team there.
No hidden costs/fees, all up front and followed through with promises.

Highly recommend!

Steve P.
Steve P.

Main residence this year, rental last year

Alex and his team have re-roofed my primary residence this week. A year ago they completed my rental. On both jobs the quality of service is second to none, they clean up like they say and the price for the quality of product and work is top notch. I highly recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for an amazing roofing experience.

bonyoung7
bonyoung7

Re-shingle roof

Sunwest was fast, efficient, tidy and professional. I would definitely recommend them. Alex worked with me and our specific situation providing sincere and super customer service.

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Calgary

I would gladly give 11/10 rating if able. Had a roof done one year ago, through some heat, cold snaps and nasty winds (on purpose not writing review next day after a job done) still very happy about decision to go with this company. Great choice of materials, Alex and a crew went beyond just doing a good job.

More about Sunwest Roofing

Sunwest Roofing is a family owned and operated business. Sunwest Roofing is dedicated to providing customers with only the finest workmanship, materials and customer service. It is our goal to serve you better than the competitor and provide you with a roofing system that will stand the test of time. When it comes to your roof, put your trust in Sunwest Roofing.