Computer Repairs and Support

Darek from Toronto
Darek from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Computer services

Extremely unreliable, stay away from them.
After initial visit from company’s technician, I had arranged a follow up appointment to start the project. For the four weeks leading up to the installation date I repeatedly communicated with the company owner, Patrick, and he assured me that he didn’t anticipate any problems with the project or timing. Since I am living in UK, and only in Toronto for short periods of time, the timing of the appointment was extremely important. I rearranged my flight from Europe to be in Toronto on a specific day for the installation. To my terrible disappointment the day before my arrival, and after my request for the meeting confirmation, Patrick informed me that they could not keep the appointment, because all technicians are busy and that they did not order required equipment. I asked Patrick to reconsider and rearrange his technicians, he did not even bother to reply. Very, very unprofessional.

More about Computer Squad Toronto Computer Repair - No Longer In Business

Computer Squad is a leading computer repair company in Toronto with over 10 years of experience. We provide Onsite Home support, computer repair, upgrades, Mac, networking and more. Our services cover Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and Brampton.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Scarborough?