HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Oakville  >  California Green Irrigation Inc.

Reviews for California Green Irrigation Inc.

mat in Toronto

After having an irrigation system installed with another company last year, we were not happy with the customer service provided by them. I stumbled across this company here on HomeStars and called them for a quote. Nino is amazing! Right from the initial phone call a few days ago, I knew he was professional and just the right person we need to work with our system. He is cordial, courteous and extremely diligent. On the consultation today, Nino was able to do our spring start-up and assess what needs to be repaired from the interesting work done by another company last year. After searching for the right organization to replace the previous, this is the one that is the best, by far! When more work is done, I'll post another review of that work. Can't wait!

M.J. in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Needed a sprinkler system installed urgently for a new construction house because the builder was laying sod within 24 hours. Called Nino in the morning and he was at the house to give a quote in the afternoon. He understood the urgency of my situation and rearranged his other non-urgent appointments to do my installation the next day! Other companies either did not want to take on the job or booked an appointment five days out for a quote!

Nino and his team were friendly, professional and did a good job doing the installation and cleaning up after themselves. He even came back a few days later when the builder finished installing the remainder of the sod to adjust half of the sprinklers.

I would definitely use this company again and have no issues recommending them to anyone who is looking for installation of sprinklers.

M.J. - Pickering

Naushad from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

California Green is a very professional company. It was a delight to have them install my sprinkler system. Nino is very friendly, honest and professional. They are very courteous and insightful. I would recommend them to anyone looking to install an irrigation system. Thanks Nino!

dennis from Toronto

Serge and his team did a great job installing our sprinkler system, my wife and I were happy with the results. The price was very reasonable. We were also happy for the installation of the Rachio unit they did for us.

Ali Bowmanville

Nino and his team arrive on time and start working right away. They installed the irrigation all over my lawn and confirmed each one was working fine. They use quality material and know what they are doing. Very fast and efficient.

Once the work was completed it was very clean as if they've never bin onto the property.

I will definitely recommend the service from CalGreen and will be contacting only them in the future.

Thanks guys!!

Nino and his guys did a great job for me today. Neat, professional, courteous, friendly. Left my property as if they were barely even there. All that and very reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

M&P from Oakville

Our service provider never showed up to close our sprinkler this year because of a scheduling mix-up. I called around and got inflated prices or voicemail. Then I called California Green Irrigation and got Nino right away. Amazingly, he was 20 minutes away and said he could come right away to close our sprinkler system, for the same price we had been quoted originally, no extra charge because it was last minute. He arrived on time, was very professional and quick. He was very personable, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them. I feel very fortunate that he was available so quickly and was delighted to come over at this late time in the season. Thank you Nino!!!

Lisa from Vaughan

We called California Green after several other irrigation companies neglected to return our calls. Nino was very polite and professional, and was flexible enough to come right away to open our sprinkler system. As new homeowners, he explained how the system worked, and was even able to repair a broken pipe on the spot. We were very satisfied with his work, and the price was reasonable too! A pleasant guy to deal with! We highly recommend this company based on our experience.

Randy from Mississauga

I was very impressed with the high level of customer service that Serge provided during installation of our sprinkler system and that he continues to provide. He also gave us the best price for the system. He and his team are very knowledgeable and reliable. Our lawn and gardens look fantastic - we even get comments from people passing by I have recommended him to our friends and neighbours. 10+++++++

m.kibsey from Mississauga

Caligreen is an excellent company to deal with, we are extremely pleased with our sprinklers and service from Serge and his team, I highly recommend them to anyone in the area that wants a green lawn!

More about California Green Irrigation Inc.

California Green Irrigation are your lawn sprinkler professionals. We offer a wide variety of services including new installations, service and repairs on existing systems and annual maintenance programs. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the very best care and quality for their lawns and gardens.