HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Oakville  >  California Green Irrigation Inc.

Reviews for California Green Irrigation Inc.

SamuelwSamuel
SamuelwSamuel

Underground sprinkler

Underground sprinkler system - installation was highly professional, and since the job was done, there have been no issues, whatsoever. The workers worked diligently, and with minimal disruption to surrounding area. I plan to install service at each future home that I move in to.

Thank you for the review Sam, we take pride in our work and our service and it's great clients like you that show their appreciation to us. Thanks again.

raymond.alexander
raymond.alexander

Irrigation/sprinkler system

They were very friendly and I was impressed with how quickly they worked to get the install the sprinkler system. They even taught me how to program the system, it’s extremely simple. Now, my sprinklers are automated and my lawn looks fantastic! I would recommend their services to everyone.

Thank you for the review Raymond, we are glad you are happy with the service and the product.

William
William
1 review Caledon, ON

Lawn Sprinkler System

Our family is extremely happy with the decision we made.

1) They were the most professional in answering our initial call.

2) They promptly sent someone for a free estimate.

3) He answered all of our questions in great detail.

4) Installation was done in 1 day.

5) Our property was left very clean after the work was completed.

6) System works great, our lawn improved tremendously.

7) They came in the fall to winterize the System.

Thanks for the great review William, We appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartfelt review with such attention to detail.

mat in Toronto
mat in Toronto

Spring Startup & More to Come

After having an irrigation system installed with another company last year, we were not happy with the customer service provided by them. I stumbled across this company here on HomeStars and called them for a quote. Nino is amazing! Right from the initial phone call a few days ago, I knew he was professional and just the right person we need to work with our system. He is cordial, courteous and extremely diligent. On the consultation today, Nino was able to do our spring start-up and assess what needs to be repaired from the interesting work done by another company last year. After searching for the right organization to replace the previous, this is the one that is the best, by far! When more work is done, I'll post another review of that work. Can't wait!

Thank you for the review Mat, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a review.

M.J. in Pickering
M.J. in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Urgent Sprinkler Installation

Needed a sprinkler system installed urgently for a new construction house because the builder was laying sod within 24 hours. Called Nino in the morning and he was at the house to give a quote in the afternoon. He understood the urgency of my situation and rearranged his other non-urgent appointments to do my installation the next day! Other companies either did not want to take on the job or booked an appointment five days out for a quote!

Nino and his team were friendly, professional and did a good job doing the installation and cleaning up after themselves. He even came back a few days later when the builder finished installing the remainder of the sod to adjust half of the sprinklers.

I would definitely use this company again and have no issues recommending them to anyone who is looking for installation of sprinklers.

M.J. - Pickering

Thank you for the review M.J., I'm glad we could help you out in this situation. Look forward to doing more business in the future.

Naushad from Pickering
Naushad from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

In ground sprinkler system

California Green is a very professional company. It was a delight to have them install my sprinkler system. Nino is very friendly, honest and professional. They are very courteous and insightful. I would recommend them to anyone looking to install an irrigation system. Thanks Nino!

Thank you for the review Naushad, you were great to work with as well.

dennis from Toronto
dennis from Toronto

Installation of sprinkler system

Serge and his team did a great job installing our sprinkler system, my wife and I were happy with the results. The price was very reasonable. We were also happy for the installation of the Rachio unit they did for us.

Ali Bowmanville
Ali Bowmanville

Lawn Irrigation

Nino and his team arrive on time and start working right away. They installed the irrigation all over my lawn and confirmed each one was working fine. They use quality material and know what they are doing. Very fast and efficient.

Once the work was completed it was very clean as if they've never bin onto the property.

I will definitely recommend the service from CalGreen and will be contacting only them in the future.

Thanks guys!!

We are very happy you are satisfied with the service and the product and thanks for the review.

Great Work

Nino and his guys did a great job for me today. Neat, professional, courteous, friendly. Left my property as if they were barely even there. All that and very reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

M&P from Oakville
M&P from Oakville

Sprinkler System Closing

Our service provider never showed up to close our sprinkler this year because of a scheduling mix-up. I called around and got inflated prices or voicemail. Then I called California Green Irrigation and got Nino right away. Amazingly, he was 20 minutes away and said he could come right away to close our sprinkler system, for the same price we had been quoted originally, no extra charge because it was last minute. He arrived on time, was very professional and quick. He was very personable, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them. I feel very fortunate that he was available so quickly and was delighted to come over at this late time in the season. Thank you Nino!!!

More about California Green Irrigation Inc.

California Green Irrigation are your lawn sprinkler professionals. We offer a wide variety of services including new installations, service and repairs on existing systems and annual maintenance programs. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the very best care and quality for their lawns and gardens.