HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Oakville  >  California Green Irrigation Inc.

Reviews for California Green Irrigation Inc.

Irene in Brampton
Irene in Brampton

Serge Comes to the rescue!

We have a 4 zone sprinkler system on about 1/3 acre that had originally been installed probably about 30 years ago by the previous owner. When we moved in we spent about $1000 upgrading the control panel and all the heads - about 7 years ago. Everything seemed okay but this year the system would not come on. The manifold valves would not open with the signal from the panel and they seemed to be leaking when put on manually. There had been a number of very hot days and no rain. The grass was looking pretty poor. Cali-Green was working in the neighbourhood since we could see a number of their signs. We called the number and I spoke to Serge. This was the Saturday before Father's day. He said he would drop in to look at it later that afternoon. After taking a look he said that he normally does not repair sprinklers but generally installs new systems. Since we had refurbished the system, I was not ready to do that. He told us that the manifold valves are about $150 each x 4 plus installation. It would be $1000 plus tax. After he left, we talked about it and texted Serge that we were okay with going forward and could he fit us in soon. Amazingly he said he would come the next day - Sunday - Father's day! They spent about 3 hours and got most of the job done digging, replacing and rewiring. They left just before 3 and Serge said he would be back the next evening to finish the connections and show us how the system works. He came by the following evening. He had a bit of frustration with a rain sensor that we had installed previously that seemed to be causing a problem. In the end the system works great and the grass is looking better already. Thanks Serge and crew for your diligence and taking time away from your families on Father's Day!

Thank you Irene for the great review and for how detailed it is. We are glad we can help you out getting your irrigation system back to work.

Great Service

UPDATE : Nino had contacted me to right away to resolve the situation with this.

I had my sprinkler system installed my Cali Green Irrigation Inc. about 3 years ago. They were great installing the system and opening and closing the first 2 years, but then would not respond back to any phone calls or text to opening and closing the system. They had provided a 5 year warranty, but on the condition the they open and close the system. What is the point in providing a 5 year warranty, when you can't respond back to your customers.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for your review Dushan. We do apologize for the miscommunication regarding turning on the irrigation system. Glad we are both back on track and happy.

harman_rai in Brampton
harman_rai in Brampton

Irrigation/sprinkler system

Very pleased with the whole process. They were very friendly and completed the instillation very quickly. Explained how the 3 different area work and how they are programmed and the rain sensor.
Thoroughly went through the settings and what can be changed on the timer.
Very pleased as I no longer need to worry about watering the grass.
They even remembered to call me at the end of the season to clear the pipes of water so they do not freeze in the winter.

Thanks for the review Harman, we are very pleased you are very happy with the system and the service.

SamuelwSamuel
SamuelwSamuel

Underground sprinkler

Underground sprinkler system - installation was highly professional, and since the job was done, there have been no issues, whatsoever. The workers worked diligently, and with minimal disruption to surrounding area. I plan to install service at each future home that I move in to.

Thank you for the review Sam, we take pride in our work and our service and it's great clients like you that show their appreciation to us. Thanks again.

raymond.alexander
raymond.alexander

Irrigation/sprinkler system

They were very friendly and I was impressed with how quickly they worked to get the install the sprinkler system. They even taught me how to program the system, it’s extremely simple. Now, my sprinklers are automated and my lawn looks fantastic! I would recommend their services to everyone.

Thank you for the review Raymond, we are glad you are happy with the service and the product.

William
William
1 review Caledon, ON

Lawn Sprinkler System

Our family is extremely happy with the decision we made.

1) They were the most professional in answering our initial call.

2) They promptly sent someone for a free estimate.

3) He answered all of our questions in great detail.

4) Installation was done in 1 day.

5) Our property was left very clean after the work was completed.

6) System works great, our lawn improved tremendously.

7) They came in the fall to winterize the System.

Thanks for the great review William, We appreciate you taking the time to write such a heartfelt review with such attention to detail.

mat in Toronto
mat in Toronto

Spring Startup & More to Come

After having an irrigation system installed with another company last year, we were not happy with the customer service provided by them. I stumbled across this company here on HomeStars and called them for a quote. Nino is amazing! Right from the initial phone call a few days ago, I knew he was professional and just the right person we need to work with our system. He is cordial, courteous and extremely diligent. On the consultation today, Nino was able to do our spring start-up and assess what needs to be repaired from the interesting work done by another company last year. After searching for the right organization to replace the previous, this is the one that is the best, by far! When more work is done, I'll post another review of that work. Can't wait!

Thank you for the review Mat, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a review.

M.J. in Pickering
M.J. in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Urgent Sprinkler Installation

Needed a sprinkler system installed urgently for a new construction house because the builder was laying sod within 24 hours. Called Nino in the morning and he was at the house to give a quote in the afternoon. He understood the urgency of my situation and rearranged his other non-urgent appointments to do my installation the next day! Other companies either did not want to take on the job or booked an appointment five days out for a quote!

Nino and his team were friendly, professional and did a good job doing the installation and cleaning up after themselves. He even came back a few days later when the builder finished installing the remainder of the sod to adjust half of the sprinklers.

I would definitely use this company again and have no issues recommending them to anyone who is looking for installation of sprinklers.

M.J. - Pickering

Thank you for the review M.J., I'm glad we could help you out in this situation. Look forward to doing more business in the future.

Naushad from Pickering
Naushad from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

In ground sprinkler system

California Green is a very professional company. It was a delight to have them install my sprinkler system. Nino is very friendly, honest and professional. They are very courteous and insightful. I would recommend them to anyone looking to install an irrigation system. Thanks Nino!

Thank you for the review Naushad, you were great to work with as well.

dennis from Toronto
dennis from Toronto

Installation of sprinkler system

Serge and his team did a great job installing our sprinkler system, my wife and I were happy with the results. The price was very reasonable. We were also happy for the installation of the Rachio unit they did for us.

More about California Green Irrigation Inc.

California Green Irrigation are your lawn sprinkler professionals. We offer a wide variety of services including new installations, service and repairs on existing systems and annual maintenance programs. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the very best care and quality for their lawns and gardens.