Lindsay Craig Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Ottawa ON K2J 3Z1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Kanata  >  Lindsay Craig Painters

Reviews for Lindsay Craig Painters

CameronT in Ottawa
CameronT in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Perfect

We've had Lindsay do several jobs in our home, and he's always been timely, professional, and cost-effective (as compared with other professional painters/companies). We'd never talk to anyone else at this point. Any work that needs to be done, we get in touch with him.

Although the system required me to put approximate cost, I don't recall the $ for the different jobs. We had received estimates from others though, and L was the most cost-effective.

Marie Lunney from Kanata
Marie Lunney from Kanata
7 reviews Kanata, ON

Bedroom painting

I hired Lindsay Craig on my mother's recommendation. He is an excellent painter. He is meticulous in everything he does. I am extremely satisfied with his work. He patched up where an old light fixture was and you can't even tell it was there. His price included the cost of the paint, which was good quality paint. I would not hestitate to recommend his services.